Page 1 of 1

New tea concentrate for sale!

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:30 am
by WotAnAtti2d
Hi all, after much testing, I've come up with a tea concentrate. The concept behind it is, you open up a packet, dump it in a mug, add five ounces of hot water, and drink. I've used my vintage fire Baik Bali crushed leaf to create it.

This is my ad on MeWe:

I have 13 boxes of my Baik Bali tea concentrate. There's three pouches to a box, the bags are food-grade, and the boxes are crush-proof, for the most part. It's from my own stash of fire vintage Baik Bali crushed leaf. One pouch is the equivalent of 3 to 4 grams of toss 'n wash. I won't be offering the Baik forever, but in all fairness, it's one per customer at a time. If you ordered before and want to make a repeat order, that's fine. It's $15 for a box and the first class shipping is included in the price. Please PM me for my email, if you'd like to purchase some.

I've gotten great reviews on the concentrate in the MeWe swapsell forum, if you'd like to check. Thank you for your interest!

~Wot

Re: New tea concentrate for sale!

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:23 am
by BallzDeep9
It's from my own stash of fire vintage Baik Bali crushed leaf.
I saw the reviews on MeWe - those are Legit reviews - Baik Bali from Mmm Speciosa IS a rare & super potent kratom. I have sampled it. The crushed leaf, I've heard is a very limited supply. Your new Tea Concentrate seems like a really unique, kratom product. Its a bit expensive for my budget, but would be a fine treat for the holidays. :)

Re: New tea concentrate for sale!

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:38 am
by WotAnAtti2d
I tried to make it as cost-effective as I could. It's packed in food-grade bags and a crush-proof box. The shipping is included in the price. It takes some of the kratom that I love and can't get any more of, time, and electricity. I'm not really making much on it at all, I'm just trying to give people the chance to get a taste of the Baik Bali crushed leaf. Thank you for the thumbs up though, much appreciated! :)

Re: New tea concentrate for sale!

Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:03 pm
by WotAnAtti2d
It's all gone! Thanks everyone!