Page 1 of 1

5KG. $300 From USA. $220 From INDO.

Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:35 am
by mitrageniekratom
PayPal. Western Union. Facebook Pay. Google Wallet. Money Gram. Crypto Currency. Direct Bank Transfer.

From USA. ETA 2 -3 Business Days
From Indo. ETA. 8 - 14 Business Days

Re: 5KG. $300 From USA. $220 From INDO.

Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:03 pm
by e_poison
Just a heads up, you may want to remove payment options from your post. Please see rule #5 - http://www.doublemherbals.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5

This is in place to protect you vendors from the not-so-friendly anti-kratom crowd.

Re: 5KG. $300 From USA. $220 From INDO.

Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:56 pm
by BallzDeep9
Another heads up, does everyone realize there are TWO "Mitra Genies" ?? :lol:

Yep. By some weird co-incidence there's a USA Mitra Genie who 1st registered the mitragenie.com

Many of us know and love The Genie from Reddit. Yep that's him.... good dude. OK. THEN,

There's now another Mitra Genie, who's a British fellow in Borneo with a fantastic website Mitra Genie Kratom.

Which is which? One guy has invested HUGE $ in his business and website. One guy has many US customers, and reviews, for his excellent kratom. One guy wants to be the next DG Botanicals and have only the Best quality. One guy is importing leaf from Cambodia and, seems to really know his stuff. Very confusing .... YES!! :ugeek:

Re: 5KG. $300 From USA. $220 From INDO.

Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:14 pm
by whiffypants
I was wondering about that, Ballz -- whether there were two or I was just getting confused. Thank you for clearing that up! Now we know. :D

Re: 5KG. $300 From USA. $220 From INDO.

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:17 pm
by KratomLeague
Mhmm very interesting.
Anyone know if this is 100% legit?

Re: 5KG. $300 From USA. $220 From INDO.

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:42 pm
by labdog03
Dang Ballz, you weren't kidding about that website. That's the best site I believe I have seen. Now if only their leaf was as good?...I don't know, never tried them. Have been considering ordering from our Reddit buddy the "Original" Mitra Genie I think he calls it/himself now?...He just seems like nice guy. I emailed him with a stupid question and he replied back pretty quick.

Sure like to see some reviews for them. We really all should step up our reviews. I bet it would bring more members over here. MeWe seems so cluttered to me, very hard to find actual reviews. Makes me "nervous" over there, ha. But I'm one to talk, I have been slacking on leaving reviews. It really is a help to everyone IMO. I know I always look for them.

Re: 5KG. $300 From USA. $220 From INDO.

Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:57 am
by livi2fly
BallzDeep9 wrote:
There's now another Mitra Genie, who's a British fellow in Borneo with a fantastic website Mitra Genie Kratom.
:ugeek:
This guys site has 1000g for $27? Is this legit? And is it good leaf?

Re: 5KG. $300 From USA. $220 From INDO.

Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:49 pm
by BallzDeep9
This guys site has 1000g for $27? Is this Legit?
He is located IN Borneo, advertising the Kilo price before shipping - A common thing for many Indo web sites selling direct. Shipping by EMS from Indonesia to USA one kilo is ( around $34 ) so Total cost = $61 .. check his website for details I'm going off memory there.

Yes, I do believe he's Legit - and a very interesting fellow! Obviously has invested a LOT $ in website and travel expenses and setting up the business. Lot's of questions for sure, how's his language skills? He just posted on MeWe that he's getting ready for his 1st trip up the Kapuas River to visit villages of JongKong, Puttisbau, Hulu, etc these are indigenous Dayak peoples tribes who inhabit some of the deepest jungle on Earth!!

We only wish him success, and the best of luck .. Please follow his adventures on MeWe! 8-)

Re: 5KG. $300 From USA. $220 From INDO.

Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:33 pm
by whiffypants
BallzDeep9 wrote:
This guys site has 1000g for $27? Is this Legit?
He is located IN Borneo, advertising the Kilo price before shipping - A common thing for many Indo web sites selling direct. Shipping by EMS from Indonesia to USA one kilo is ( around $34 ) so Total cost = $61 .. check his website for details I'm going off memory there.
I did that, and right now he's offering free shipping. So yeah... $27 per kilo shipped, at least until all us Americans hop on it. :lol:

Re: 5KG. $300 From USA. $220 From INDO.

Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:46 pm
by labdog03
So, just checking out this site and pricing is now in LIRA?...seems odd (don't remember that when I glanced at it before?)...They have a LOT of variety, listing even smaller 100 gram amounts...wonder where they would ship from and is there a minimum order?...Nice site, but leaves many questions unanswered...I have never seen an INDO Vendor that wanted to fool with shipping small amounts? I assume they have stock already in the US, but again, just not clear...Somebody EDUCATE me. I am intrigued by his story of visiting small indigenous Farmers (harvesters). Anyone know more about this Company? Anyone tried their powders? How about it Ballz?...

Re: 5KG. $300 From USA. $220 From INDO.

Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:46 am
by whiffypants
labdog03 wrote:So, just checking out this site and pricing is now in LIRA?...seems odd (don't remember that when I glanced at it before?)
Before, when I posted my comment above, his site was priced in USD, but the £ that's up there now is GBP, which makes sense because dude is British. (₤ -- double bar -- is the Italian lira.)

There may be a minor problem with the site itself; usually there's a script that runs when you first access a sales site that tells the site what currency to display based on your device's location, and that script or process may not be working. He may not even know about it yet.

It's kind of ironic he's pricing in British pounds right now, because the last I heard kratom is banned in the UK. :shock:

Re: 5KG. $300 From USA. $220 From INDO.

Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:13 pm
by BallzDeep9
> kind of ironic he's pricing in British pounds right now,
I can't find a single person who ordered this USA deal .. 1 small vendor got samples, but nobody's been able to TEST or verify it yet. So .. nobody's buying it .. Now he's leaving USA .. whatever. We have 300 vendors here in USA, all wanting to sell kratom :D