Top Tree Herbs Review

User submitted reviews for kratom vendors and strains. In order to help people find what they're looking for quickly, all posts in this section are for reviews only.
Forum rules
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.

This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.

Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
Post Reply
User avatar
Rambo
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:36 am

Top Tree Herbs Review

Post by Rambo »

Someone mentioned Top Tree Herbs here in a thread about the good old’ FDA trying to regulate Kratom. I thought I’d try these guys out since they’re working hard to keep Kratom legal for us all.

Now I usually take capsules, but Top Tree’s whole business is selling Kratom tea bags. It’s different but I guess that’s part of the appeal.

White Maeng Da - 5/5
Burned two tea bags worth, within a half hour was filled with energy and was ready to take on the world. Strong euphoria the whole burn, with longer legs than I’m used to (5-6 hours, where most burns last me about 4). Really excited to try this tea again, it’s in my top 3 at the moment.

Red Bali - 4/5
Has all the characteristics of a good red - calming, pain killing, etc. Tried two tea bags and within an hour all my stresses and aches melted away. Not as euphoric as the white Maeng Da, but a great burn in its own rite.

Overall
If you’re looking for something different, keep top tree in mind. I really like how easy the teas are on the stomach, and they have some quality product. Each strain is tested for %mit and contaminates as well, so you know how potent and pure everything is.

The biggest downside by far is the pricing, they sell packs of 14 tea bags for $16-$19 a pack, and with an average serving being 2 tea bags, it’s simply not affordable except to try out every once in a blue moon. I would definitely order more teas if they weren’t so pricey.
Roofdog
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 529
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:02 pm

Re: Top Tree Herbs Review

Post by Roofdog »

Rambo wrote: ↑Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:36 am Someone mentioned Top Tree Herbs here in a thread about the good old’ FDA trying to regulate Kratom. I thought I’d try these guys out since they’re working hard to keep Kratom legal for us all.

Now I usually take capsules, but Top Tree’s whole business is selling Kratom tea bags. It’s different but I guess that’s part of the appeal.

White Maeng Da - 5/5
Burned two tea bags worth, within a half hour was filled with energy and was ready to take on the world. Strong euphoria the whole burn, with longer legs than I’m used to (5-6 hours, where most burns last me about 4). Really excited to try this tea again, it’s in my top 3 at the moment.

Red Bali - 4/5
Has all the characteristics of a good red - calming, pain killing, etc. Tried two tea bags and within an hour all my stresses and aches melted away. Not as euphoric as the white Maeng Da, but a great burn in its own rite.

Overall
If you’re looking for something different, keep top tree in mind. I really like how easy the teas are on the stomach, and they have some quality product. Each strain is tested for %mit and contaminates as well, so you know how potent and pure everything is.

The biggest downside by far is the pricing, they sell packs of 14 tea bags for $16-$19 a pack, and with an average serving being 2 tea bags, it’s simply not affordable except to try out every once in a blue moon. I would definitely order more teas if they weren’t so pricey.
Is this crushed leaf...im assuming? How long did you let them steep?
User avatar
Rambo
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:36 am

Re: Top Tree Herbs Review

Post by Rambo »

Crushed leaf, yes. Each bag is 3g, about half the alkaloids get extracted in the tea.
I added a tablespoon of lemon juice and steeped for 30 mins.
Roofdog
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 529
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:02 pm

Re: Top Tree Herbs Review

Post by Roofdog »

Rambo wrote: ↑Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:13 pm Crushed leaf, yes. Each bag is 3g, about half the alkaloids get extracted in the tea.
I added a tablespoon of lemon juice and steeped for 30 mins.
Thanks!!
Humble9300
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 93
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:52 am

Re: Top Tree Herbs Review

Post by Humble9300 »

We're better off just buying good crushed leaf from a vendor, and/or buy empty tea bags and making our own tea
User avatar
Rambo
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:36 am

Re: Top Tree Herbs Review

Post by Rambo »

Humble9300 wrote: ↑Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:32 pm We're better off just buying good crushed leaf from a vendor, and/or buy empty tea bags and making our own tea
Agreed their leaf is prohibitively expensive.

Otie has some killer crushed red leaf going around right now 8-)
Post Reply