I’ve cracked into this one a few times now.
First time, I took a few points higher than usual.
It gave me an anxiety burn.
That’s what made me suspect is was really good.
Burned it at a lower dose twice now. When this strain hits, it provides great relief from anxiety (I cannot speak to pain relief). For me it hits mid/mid low and gives great relaxation.
Super Red Rhino (Most recent E drop)
Forum rules
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
-
Trippin_Buddha
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Fri May 13, 2022 11:38 am
Super Red Rhino (Most recent E drop)
Last edited by Trippin_Buddha on Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
Jobrew5667
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 275
- Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:55 pm
- Location: TEXAS YALL!!!
Re: Super Red Rhino (Most recent E drop)
Trippin_Buddha wrote: ↑Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:14 pm I’ve cracked into this one a few times now.
First time I took a few points higher than usual.
It gave me an anxiety burn.
That’s what made me suspect is was really good.
Burned it at a lower dose twice now. When this strain hits it provides great relief from anxiety (I cannot speak to pain relief). For me it hits mid/mid low and gives great relaxation.
Great review! I think I will dial back my dose too tonight with it! The first run gave me so much energy lol! But maybe at a lower dose, it will be slow for me too!