Luckys GMD
Forum rules
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
-
Roofdog
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 529
- Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:02 pm
Luckys GMD
Luckys GMD is really good. Lot 082622
Just came in today and its very nice. Not too fast and euphoric. Good mood lift, needed it today. Have a good weekend everyone!!
Just came in today and its very nice. Not too fast and euphoric. Good mood lift, needed it today. Have a good weekend everyone!!
- uspatriot995
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 210
- Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:22 pm
Re: Luckys GMD
The Lucky July & Aug batches were mighty fine. Liked the gmd and green hulu a lot.
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius...
-
Arob1000
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 343
- Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:04 pm
Re: Luckys GMD
The 8/26/22 GMD is a super good slower/mid green, tried it yesterday and it was really nice, glad I got some!
- LuckyHerbals
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 420
- Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:44 am
- Location: San Antonio, TX
- Contact:
Re: Luckys GMD
Thank you for the feedback!! Glad you are enjoying it! 
- anxietyINC
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:38 am
Re: Luckys GMD
I had to order after reading this! I just ordered a 200g bag.
“Even the simplest task can be overwhelming most of the time”
- Kelleytoons
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1828
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm
Re: Luckys GMD
So - anyone have any opinions on the best red from this new batch?
I'm not a huge green fan plus I just have WAY too many of them. But I can always use another good red. If something from August is fire I'd like to know about it.
I'm not a huge green fan plus I just have WAY too many of them. But I can always use another good red. If something from August is fire I'd like to know about it.
-
Roofdog
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 529
- Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:02 pm
Re: Luckys GMD
Im a green and white guy. I actually look at your recommendations for reds lol. I was a TFH tester and I picked up some of their reds. They should last me a long time.Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:35 am So - anyone have any opinions on the best red from this new batch?
I'm not a huge green fan plus I just have WAY too many of them. But I can always use another good red. If something from August is fire I'd like to know about it.
- uspatriot995
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 210
- Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:22 pm
Re: Luckys GMD
The only red I saw available on Lot 082622 was Red Krakatoa (a blended red), but it is out of stock.Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:35 am So - anyone have any opinions on the best red from this new batch?
I'm not a huge green fan plus I just have WAY too many of them. But I can always use another good red. If something from August is fire I'd like to know about it.
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius...
- Madvillain626
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 591
- Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:00 am
- Location: Altadena, CA
Re: Luckys GMD
I got 200g of the 71522 batch of red krakatoa and it was...not good.
Knew something was up when I looked at the bag and the power was a darker shade of green (12121 batch was bright green) but I opened and tried it anyway and yeah, wack batch. 5/10.
The 82622 batch of GMD on the other hand is very good, nice and slow with good feels. 9/10
The 82622 batch of GMD on the other hand is very good, nice and slow with good feels. 9/10
-
Eu4oric906
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 312
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:16 pm
- Location: Upper Michigan
Re: Luckys GMD
Also diggin the GMD, though the particular moment i bought it was labeled base green. Same product by my understanding. Muy bueno.
-
Jonathontru2it
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 278
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:31 am
- Location: Wichita ks
Re: Luckys GMD
Had a sample of this it's great slower green my type of leaf great job Ben
-
FJB
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:46 am
Re: Luckys GMD
Ben is a great guy and great vendor. His leaf is always good and speaks for itself.
That said, GMD used to be a bit more energetic back in the early years. Its still very good, but just slower now. I used to take it in the morning sometimes before work. But now only after work or on days off.
That said, GMD used to be a bit more energetic back in the early years. Its still very good, but just slower now. I used to take it in the morning sometimes before work. But now only after work or on days off.
-
FJB
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:46 am
Re: Luckys GMD
Decided to mix a tsp of this GMD with a tsp of Oties SW Elephant. Should be a good relaxing blend
- LuckyHerbals
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 420
- Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:44 am
- Location: San Antonio, TX
- Contact:
Re: Luckys GMD
The original batch was harvested and blended in December of 2021. That was in the middle of rainy season. We are in dry season now. Effects will be different no matter how hard we try to replicate. If you want more consistency that lasts for months on end, you would probably prefer a bulk vendor. Those batches are around 28 tons, and I've seen them last as long as two years. I highly recommend you try a small sample of a new batch of ours next time and then stock up if it works well for you.Madvillain626 wrote: ↑Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:48 am I got 200g of the 71522 batch of red krakatoa and it was...not good.Knew something was up when I looked at the bag and the power was a darker shade of green (12121 batch was bright green) but I opened and tried it anyway and yeah, wack batch. 5/10.
The 82622 batch of GMD on the other hand is very good, nice and slow with good feels. 9/10
You can always send it back! We're using the heck outta that batch right now. Please message me so I know who you are so we can arrange a trade or refund.
-
GrannyJ62
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 851
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm
Re: Luckys GMD
I seriously can't wait for a new batch of kraktoa I believe I had last year's as well as this last batch pretty dang happy with both
-
Arob1000
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 343
- Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:04 pm
Re: Luckys GMD
I’m down to my last bag of the 12/21 Krakatoa…gonna be a sad day when I run out 
-
Roofdog
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 529
- Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:02 pm
Re: Luckys GMD
This is stand up customer service and should be noticed. You dont find much of this anymore. Thank you Luckys!!LuckyHerbals wrote: ↑Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:25 pmThe original batch was harvested and blended in December of 2021. That was in the middle of rainy season. We are in dry season now. Effects will be different no matter how hard we try to replicate. If you want more consistency that lasts for months on end, you would probably prefer a bulk vendor. Those batches are around 28 tons, and I've seen them last as long as two years. I highly recommend you try a small sample of a new batch of ours next time and then stock up if it works well for you.Madvillain626 wrote: ↑Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:48 am I got 200g of the 71522 batch of red krakatoa and it was...not good.Knew something was up when I looked at the bag and the power was a darker shade of green (12121 batch was bright green) but I opened and tried it anyway and yeah, wack batch. 5/10.
The 82622 batch of GMD on the other hand is very good, nice and slow with good feels. 9/10
You can always send it back! We're using the heck outta that batch right now. Please message me so I know who you are so we can arrange a trade or refund.![]()
-
chaosmonkey
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 7:22 am
- Location: Maine
Re: Luckys GMD
I've had nothing but awesome experiences with Lucky Herbals. Ben is always great to work with.
I've noticed that, too, and not just with the GMD. It's frustrating as hell because I need the energy boost of faster strains. I feel like most vendors lean heavily toward slower strains - anything approaching the effects of a red is NOT for me - but Lucky was one of the few that had great faster strains. Not so much recently.That said, GMD used to be a bit more energetic back in the early years. Its still very good, but just slower now. I used to take it in the morning sometimes before work. But now only after work or on days off.
- LuckyHerbals
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 420
- Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:44 am
- Location: San Antonio, TX
- Contact:
Re: Luckys GMD
No worries, we are working on that! I don't like the slowness of the base green (GMD) either! It seems to be like that for all of 2022. Our supplier is searching for other farmers to work on that with us. Stay tuned. 
- Madvillain626
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 591
- Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:00 am
- Location: Altadena, CA
Re: Luckys GMD
the green hulu is dank
-
Stu Pidasso
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:57 pm
Re: Luckys GMD
Last two batches of green md were a miss for me. The west kali sunset was good. Red Krakatoa and Borneo blast were good.
-
Dreemr
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 76
- Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:57 pm
Re: Luckys GMD
Is the wmd from recently any fast?
-
Stu Pidasso
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:57 pm