Bewitched Botanicals Review

User submitted reviews for kratom vendors and strains. In order to help people find what they're looking for quickly, all posts in this section are for reviews only.
Forum rules
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.

This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.

Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
Post Reply
JessiPaige31
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:48 pm

Bewitched Botanicals Review

Post by JessiPaige31 »

I was lucky enough to win a raffle a couple weeks ago on MitraWiki from Bewitched Botanicals 😁 I tried it over the weekend and let me tell you she has some great stuff!

Gothic Green-
Let me preface this by saying I’m not the biggest Green fan, it tends to make me flushed and jittery. But since I’ve been using reds and whites exclusively for a while I figured I’d give this blend a chance. And boy am I glad I did! At first I felt a bit of a rush after about 3-4 grams. And as it kicked in more it mellowed out to a very clean, balanced energy. I also felt a nice mood boost. And I’d say an overall good, warm fuzzy feeling. Would definitely recommend.

Bewitched Signature Blend-
I was very excited to try this blend. I absolutely love it! It’s a very well rounded, anytime mix. Good for day or night. This is a must try. I feel very content, relaxed but still clear minded.

I also appreciate the lemon ginger tea, honey stick and the gorgeous envelope addressed to me with a personalized hand written note. It even had a bad ass wax seal! How cool is that?! I got a super cool sticker too. I like to collect stickers so that’s extra awesome 🤩 and last but not least a little bamboo scoop. It’s my favorite now because the powder doesn’t stick to it! I’m just so over the moon with this and what a great way to start the year. I highly recommend you head over and check it out for yourself. You won’t be disappointed 😉

https://www.bewitchedbotanicalkratom.com/
Catcrazy
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:02 am

Re: Bewitched Botanicals Review

Post by Catcrazy »

Bewitched Botanicals has really good strains and blends. I am waiting for my 2nd order! My favorite so far is VTFB. Truly the best and most productive blend with an instantaneous positive effect!!
Post Reply