Mitraman review
Forum rules
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
-
Mike10387
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2022 10:37 pm
Mitraman review
White sibau- great energy and mood lift. Very long legs for a while it lasted me from 6am till lunch. Great strain.
Red horn - still really have to go back to this but it’s still was a good burn the cpl times I tried it. More of a faster type of red.
Red Kali - nice body feels. No mood lift or anything but good for relaxing
Green Batak - nice mid fast green. Good energy and mood lift.
Red Thai - one of my favs, this is a great night time red for just chilling. Great body feels and relief.
Red elephant - nice slow red. Great for sleep
Red md - have to come back to it but I remember it being very nice.
Red horn - still really have to go back to this but it’s still was a good burn the cpl times I tried it. More of a faster type of red.
Red Kali - nice body feels. No mood lift or anything but good for relaxing
Green Batak - nice mid fast green. Good energy and mood lift.
Red Thai - one of my favs, this is a great night time red for just chilling. Great body feels and relief.
Red elephant - nice slow red. Great for sleep
Red md - have to come back to it but I remember it being very nice.
-
NCF3420
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2022 5:53 pm
Re: Mitraman review
Have you tried the secret green? Mine just arrived today but haven’t tried it yet
-
Trippin_Buddha
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Fri May 13, 2022 11:38 am
Re: Mitraman review
I got mine today. Haven’t tried it yet. After learning what strain/batch it is I asked around and was told it’s average at best. I hope he’s wrong.
I asked mitra man what was hitting hard right now. His response was white md and red Thai.
-
Mike10387
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2022 10:37 pm
Re: Mitraman review
I have the red Thai it’s def a night time heavy hitter