Denette green bali elephant sk12
Forum rules
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
-
Back2K
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 188
- Joined: Sun May 03, 2020 5:32 pm
Denette green bali elephant sk12
So I had posted it in the trading post because it wasn’t working, but I wasn’t taking enough but oh boy when you take the right amount which is a nice mound on a standard smaller kitchen spoon for me anyway it’s so good that it can bring on that full classic euphoria that’s so powerful you almost get kind of annoyed by everyone around you if ya’ll catch my drift. Maybe that doesn’t happen to everyone when ur receptors are being lit but I love it lol. Not saying the strain is edgy, it just can make you slightly sharp and quick in ur responses. Opioids always did the same thing to me. Not all good kratom does it but this one def does.
The strain just felt great I explained it as every good feeling and emotion slamming you at one time, like every positive from every drug I’ve ever done rolled into one with literally no negative side effects. When it first hits you aren’t interested in sex but after 2-3 hours I was still able to *ahem* perform and it almost felt like cheating at life how amazing my night was.
God, I love good kratom. We all keep thinking kratom is just fickle etc but that’s honestly when you just have crappy stuff or doing to much extract or other drugs. But if all you take is kratom and you have real quality like from denette it’s the best thing God could have given us and I find it very consistent and reliable and with barely any side effects.
The strain just felt great I explained it as every good feeling and emotion slamming you at one time, like every positive from every drug I’ve ever done rolled into one with literally no negative side effects. When it first hits you aren’t interested in sex but after 2-3 hours I was still able to *ahem* perform and it almost felt like cheating at life how amazing my night was.
God, I love good kratom. We all keep thinking kratom is just fickle etc but that’s honestly when you just have crappy stuff or doing to much extract or other drugs. But if all you take is kratom and you have real quality like from denette it’s the best thing God could have given us and I find it very consistent and reliable and with barely any side effects.
-
xymoriintus
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 458
- Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:04 am
Re: Denette green bali elephant sk12
.Back2K wrote: ↑Sat Dec 31, 2022 9:49 am So I had posted it in the trading post because it wasn’t working, but I wasn’t taking enough but oh boy when you take the right amount which is a nice mound on a standard smaller kitchen spoon for me anyway it’s so good that it can bring on that full classic euphoria that’s so powerful you almost get kind of annoyed by everyone around you if ya’ll catch my drift. Maybe that doesn’t happen to everyone when ur receptors are being lit but I love it lol. Not saying the strain is edgy, it just can make you slightly sharp and quick in ur responses. Opioids always did the same thing to me. Not all good kratom does it but this one def does.
The strain just felt great I explained it as every good feeling and emotion slamming you at one time, like every positive from every drug I’ve ever done rolled into one with literally no negative side effects. When it first hits you aren’t interested in sex but after 2-3 hours I was still able to *ahem* perform and it almost felt like cheating at life how amazing my night was.
God, I love good kratom. We all keep thinking kratom is just fickle etc but that’s honestly when you just have crappy stuff or doing to much extract or other drugs. But if all you take is kratom and you have real quality like from denette it’s the best thing God could have given us and I find it very consistent and reliable and with barely any side effects.
I ordered this based on this review alone
- Kelleytoons
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1828
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm
Re: Denette green bali elephant sk12
Yeah that's kind of dangerous.
If there's ONE thing I've found out by following these forums it's that a single review seldom means I'm going to get something special. Hell, even a few reviews of something which are all positive is no guarantee. Now - there are some folks I trust because I know they love some of the same things I do, and thus our chemistry is likely to be alike. But that's a very unique thing.
However - I hope the best for you (sometimes just the placebo effect can work wonders).
If there's ONE thing I've found out by following these forums it's that a single review seldom means I'm going to get something special. Hell, even a few reviews of something which are all positive is no guarantee. Now - there are some folks I trust because I know they love some of the same things I do, and thus our chemistry is likely to be alike. But that's a very unique thing.
However - I hope the best for you (sometimes just the placebo effect can work wonders).
-
xymoriintus
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 458
- Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:04 am
Re: Denette green bali elephant sk12
True, I'm not necessary expecting something special per se, but the way the poster described it sounded like the kind of effects I look for in kratom. Also it's going to stay sealed for quite some time because I have at least twenty 125-250 gram bags already opened! Gotta finish a few of those before I crack anything else open! Working on my "doomsday stash" so that's where this Bali elephant is goingKelleytoons wrote: ↑Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:37 pm Yeah that's kind of dangerous.
If there's ONE thing I've found out by following these forums it's that a single review seldom means I'm going to get something special. Hell, even a few reviews of something which are all positive is no guarantee. Now - there are some folks I trust because I know they love some of the same things I do, and thus our chemistry is likely to be alike. But that's a very unique thing.
However - I hope the best for you (sometimes just the placebo effect can work wonders).
-
Roofdog
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 529
- Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:02 pm
Re: Denette green bali elephant sk12
You finish bags ............xymoriintus wrote: ↑Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:58 amTrue, I'm not necessary expecting something special per se, but the way the poster described it sounded like the kind of effects I look for in kratom. Also it's going to stay sealed for quite some time because I have at least twenty 125-250 gram bags already opened! Gotta finish a few of those before I crack anything else open! Working on my "doomsday stash" so that's where this Bali elephant is goingKelleytoons wrote: ↑Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:37 pm Yeah that's kind of dangerous.
If there's ONE thing I've found out by following these forums it's that a single review seldom means I'm going to get something special. Hell, even a few reviews of something which are all positive is no guarantee. Now - there are some folks I trust because I know they love some of the same things I do, and thus our chemistry is likely to be alike. But that's a very unique thing.
However - I hope the best for you (sometimes just the placebo effect can work wonders).
-
xymoriintus
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 458
- Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:04 am
Re: Denette green bali elephant sk12
Im still kinda teaching myself to rotate the good from theRoofdog wrote: ↑Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:27 pmYou finish bags ............xymoriintus wrote: ↑Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:58 amTrue, I'm not necessary expecting something special per se, but the way the poster described it sounded like the kind of effects I look for in kratom. Also it's going to stay sealed for quite some time because I have at least twenty 125-250 gram bags already opened! Gotta finish a few of those before I crack anything else open! Working on my "doomsday stash" so that's where this Bali elephant is goingKelleytoons wrote: ↑Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:37 pm Yeah that's kind of dangerous.
If there's ONE thing I've found out by following these forums it's that a single review seldom means I'm going to get something special. Hell, even a few reviews of something which are all positive is no guarantee. Now - there are some folks I trust because I know they love some of the same things I do, and thus our chemistry is likely to be alike. But that's a very unique thing.
However - I hope the best for you (sometimes just the placebo effect can work wonders).........lol
-
CCB
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 363
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:21 pm
Re: Denette green bali elephant sk12
Roofdog wrote: ↑Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:27 pmYou finish bags ............xymoriintus wrote: ↑Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:58 amTrue, I'm not necessary expecting something special per se, but the way the poster described it sounded like the kind of effects I look for in kratom. Also it's going to stay sealed for quite some time because I have at least twenty 125-250 gram bags already opened! Gotta finish a few of those before I crack anything else open! Working on my "doomsday stash" so that's where this Bali elephant is goingKelleytoons wrote: ↑Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:37 pm Yeah that's kind of dangerous.
If there's ONE thing I've found out by following these forums it's that a single review seldom means I'm going to get something special. Hell, even a few reviews of something which are all positive is no guarantee. Now - there are some folks I trust because I know they love some of the same things I do, and thus our chemistry is likely to be alike. But that's a very unique thing.
However - I hope the best for you (sometimes just the placebo effect can work wonders).........lol
-
Loveandpeace
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 756
- Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:12 am
- Location: San Fernando Valley, L.A.
Re: Denette green bali elephant sk12
It seems like someone is Trading Post ready!! Woo hoo!!CCB wrote: ↑Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:33 pmRoofdog wrote: ↑Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:27 pmYou finish bags ............xymoriintus wrote: ↑Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:58 am
True, I'm not necessary expecting something special per se, but the way the poster described it sounded like the kind of effects I look for in kratom. Also it's going to stay sealed for quite some time because I have at least twenty 125-250 gram bags already opened! Gotta finish a few of those before I crack anything else open! Working on my "doomsday stash" so that's where this Bali elephant is going........lol
my sister & friend do this too…Finishes “ah” bag before moving to the next or restocking strain (But they’re basically newbies). I’m a connoisseur for sure. I rotate like a mother, I have mostly unsealed bags (besides my special duplicates vault of faves), I’m a member of all the members only clubs, I research current & past batches to get an idea of what I want to acquire for my doomsday stash and I seem to stockpile like the apocalypse is coming…plus I just got a vacuum sealer for Xmas so I can seal some up. I’m sure I’m in good company & not alone here
-
CCB
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 363
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:21 pm
Re: Denette green bali elephant sk12
-
xymoriintus
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 458
- Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:04 am
Re: Denette green bali elephant sk12
After trying this a few times, I find that it's good kratom, mid upper spec for me, but I am not a fan of this strain. A bit too fast for meKelleytoons wrote: ↑Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:37 pm Yeah that's kind of dangerous.
If there's ONE thing I've found out by following these forums it's that a single review seldom means I'm going to get something special. Hell, even a few reviews of something which are all positive is no guarantee. Now - there are some folks I trust because I know they love some of the same things I do, and thus our chemistry is likely to be alike. But that's a very unique thing.
However - I hope the best for you (sometimes just the placebo effect can work wonders).
-
Eu4oric906
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 312
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:16 pm
- Location: Upper Michigan
Re: Denette green bali elephant sk12
His latest drop includes some greens and reds (sk12) that hes clearing out at $70 4ws kilos. Green bali elephant is among the choices for anyone looking to pick this up for a nice price.