DTE Ancient Green Kuno
Forum rules
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
-
Kratos89
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:53 am
DTE Ancient Green Kuno
I recently tried Ancient Green Kuno from DTE and was pleasantly surprised when it worked 2 days in a row. The aroma was earthy and pleasant. After I took it, I felt a nice and gradual boost in energy, as well as a sense of clarity and focus. I also noticed an uplift in my mood, which I found to be quite enjoyable. The effects were long-lasting and did not crash like some other teas I have tried. This is a great balanced strain for anyone looking for an energy boost and improved mood without the jitters. Highly recommend Ancient Green Kuno!