Denette - White Berang
Forum rules
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
-
Uniiiversoul
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 217
- Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:27 pm
Denette - White Berang
Went with 2.6gs start of the day on an empty stomach. No potentiators besides coffee about 30mins after dosing
Onset 30 mins or so was starting to feel nice and awake but not overstimulated, nice body fuzz/buzz. Stellar euphoria and mood boost that had some pretty decent legs, pain relief solid (been dealing with some sort of cervical degenerative issues so pain relief is a must in any review for me) Needless to say I burned it about 5 times in a week and had to put it away for awhile. The type of white I can actually tolerate, if you're anything like me and can't handle the jitters or overstimulation of the usual sundried or sunbleached white, then this might be on your level.
5/5 from me
Onset 30 mins or so was starting to feel nice and awake but not overstimulated, nice body fuzz/buzz. Stellar euphoria and mood boost that had some pretty decent legs, pain relief solid (been dealing with some sort of cervical degenerative issues so pain relief is a must in any review for me) Needless to say I burned it about 5 times in a week and had to put it away for awhile. The type of white I can actually tolerate, if you're anything like me and can't handle the jitters or overstimulation of the usual sundried or sunbleached white, then this might be on your level.
5/5 from me
Last edited by Uniiiversoul on Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ॐ2ॐ2ॐ2ॐ
-
AliJustali
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:57 pm
Re: Dennette - White Berang
I really enjoy this one as well!
- Kelleytoons
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1828
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm
Re: Dennette - White Berang
I have GOT to make mine into some capsules. Maybe Sunday.
- Madvillain626
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 589
- Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:00 am
- Location: Altadena, CA
Re: Dennette - White Berang
the FOMO got me and I got this one along with some White Sumatra. not sure which one to dose before this quick trip to the grocery store
edit: 3g white berang dth.
1 hr later. i know some advise against bumps but i added 1.5g. very strong stuff, actually feeling legit euphoria. Time will tell if it has legs but it's hitting every other note. it's looking like a 10/10 strain
edit: 3g white berang dth.
1 hr later. i know some advise against bumps but i added 1.5g. very strong stuff, actually feeling legit euphoria. Time will tell if it has legs but it's hitting every other note. it's looking like a 10/10 strain
- Lokey
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1263
- Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:48 pm
- Location: South Florida
Re: Dennette - White Berang
Thanks so much for this post. It must've been you (although not sure) who posted about it today on MeWe and I wanted to go back and ask what your dose is but MeWe doesn't work right for me or I'm a dummy, I can only find the group chat if I get a notification. If I just go into MeWe forget it! Cannot navigate at all.Madvillain626 wrote: ↑Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:01 am the FOMO got me and I got this one along with some White Sumatra. not sure which one to dose before this quick trip to the grocery store
edit: 3g white berang dth.
1 hr later. i know some advise against bumps but i added 1.5g. very strong stuff, actually feeling legit euphoria. Time will tell if it has legs but it's hitting every other note. it's looking like a 10/10 strain
I had about 2.4g of green soul around 8:30 and 2.4 white berang around 10:30 and thinking of adding a little more. Love both of them.
-
Jonathontru2it
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 278
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:31 am
- Location: Wichita ks
Re: Denette - White Berang
I love this one extremely smooth White with awesome mood lift 


- OriginalLHB
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 204
- Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:22 am
- Location: The Republic of Texas
Re: Denette - White Berang
Truth.Jonathontru2it wrote: ↑Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:46 pm I love this one extremely smooth White with awesome mood lift![]()
-
Uniiiversoul
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 217
- Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:27 pm
Re: Denette - White Berang
I had to tuck mine away for a bit, considering ordering some 4mil mylars to reseal half away
ॐ2ॐ2ॐ2ॐ
- Madvillain626
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 589
- Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:00 am
- Location: Altadena, CA
Re: Dennette - White Berang
yes that was meLokey wrote: ↑Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:31 amThanks so much for this post. It must've been you (although not sure) who posted about it today on MeWe and I wanted to go back and ask what your dose is but MeWe doesn't work right for me or I'm a dummy, I can only find the group chat if I get a notification. If I just go into MeWe forget it! Cannot navigate at all.Madvillain626 wrote: ↑Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:01 am the FOMO got me and I got this one along with some White Sumatra. not sure which one to dose before this quick trip to the grocery store
edit: 3g white berang dth.
1 hr later. i know some advise against bumps but i added 1.5g. very strong stuff, actually feeling legit euphoria. Time will tell if it has legs but it's hitting every other note. it's looking like a 10/10 strain
I had about 2.4g of green soul around 8:30 and 2.4 white berang around 10:30 and thinking of adding a little more. Love both of them.
I got great effects from just 3g and my tolerance is very high which speaks to the quality of the berang.
tried 4g of the white sumatra this afternoon. solid mid-spec white, more warm fuzzies than the fully body uplift of the white berang. blended some of my green kasat sample and the sumatra blends well. dosed 3 hours ago, still going strong