Wonderland gardens
Forum rules
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
-
chrise84
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:11 am
Wonderland gardens
Does anyone know anything about wonderland gardens?I'm asking because they got a out of this world deal for new customers but I'm not sure how they're leaf is
-
Csharpe
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:00 pm
Re: Wonderland gardens
They have a a lot of options if you’re into extracts but their powder is really sub par. I know it’s cheap but I would spend my money elsewhere