7ohm review..

User submitted reviews for kratom vendors and strains. In order to help people find what they're looking for quickly, all posts in this section are for reviews only.
Forum rules
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.

This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.

Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
Post Reply
Happygoverment
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:48 pm

7ohm review..

Post by Happygoverment »

I suck at reviews but I gotta try my best for my boy Steve!!!
White maeng da ( hulu)6/10
I am not much on white strains in general the ones I've had just don't seem to work for me but this one is nice it takes a little while for this one to come on but it has a great mood lift gets you going but it's not a very fast strain just enough boost to get you in the mood to want to do something it has some euphoria to it also but not overwhelming it lasted about 3hrs....

White gucci (hulu) 6/10
This one is pretty close to the white maeng da as far as the speed goes might be a hair faster but not much it did seem to have a little bit more of a body feel to it but the mood was pretty much the same it did hit me in about 20min quicker onset then the maeng da and it lasted a little bit longer 4hrs..

Super green maeng da 8/10
Really enjoyed this one and im constantly going back to it works great and blends well with anything if you need to pep up a strain that's not hitting well this strain is your don't ever put up in your kratom drawer tote, drawer whatever comes on strong in 20 min and keeps building the euphoria and mood boost are dynamite outta sight and one of the best things about this one is a small dose is fast and the more you add to it slows it down no wobbles to me at least this lives up to what really good quality kratom is supposed to do and the duration is also amazing 5 hours...

EGM 6/10 this is another strain that I never put away it's a classic strain i really love coming home from a long day at work and unwinding with this one for me the overall warm all over feeling it gives is hard to beat it's another one of Steve's gem's that change with dosage except for it's a mid at low doses and slows down at higher doses to extreme relaxation not sleepy but just chill out feeling with some euphoria to boot also extremely long legs 5 hrs


Green elephant 6.5/10
I added a half point to this one because of the mood boost and im extremely picky so that half point is all I could bring myself to do probably should make it a 7 but anyways the mood boost is great on this one had my girlfriend telling me to shut up i rambled on for hours the euphoria had me feeling like the world was beautiful and all was well with life for a few hours it came on fast and stayed that way I would also put this strain at a mid i didn't play around with the dosage only because I loved the feel it had and didn't want to mess with perfection as far as euphoria goes lasted close to 4 hrs.

Red v(ketapang)7/10
Anyone who knows Steve or is a member of his mewe group has read or heard about him talking about the high mitra and indoor drying that they do with the ketapang strains which usually means fast but for this one it's a straight up slo mo sleeper for me not sure what they done different but if you want to kill some pain and get some shut eye this is the one you want it also works well blending with a to fast strain to slow it down not me though im a slow man love the batches like these I wished it had more euphoria to it if it had i would have put it up a number or two it still has a great warmth and good mood to it and it lasts forever to 4hrs...

Brown (hulu kapuas)5.5/10
Another half a point again this one is for duration it is one ofthe longest lasting pain killing strains I've ever tried it is also on the slow side but it's not super strong overall it just has a nice warm body feel and if you are looking for a pain slasher this is your boy I've got to do a two in one strain and ad brown borneo (pontianak) in with it because it to is another pain slayer i also have to say that the flavor of both of the two are similar neither one have much of a flavor almost plain tasting except for very little numbness of the tounge if you look at it you would think they would taste nasty as hell but there super smooth going down lasted 6hrs..

This is my first review and im not sure if I done it right but there you go.. also have to mention green bar bar it is as awesome as the word out there 7/10....red thai (thailand) another sweet red gets a 6/10....stem and vein 6/10...red jambu 7/10... the numbered samples i tried range from 6/10 to 8/10 they were numbered 8 through 13 all were awesome except for#13 wow it's a solid 9/10 not sure if it will be on the menu we need to find out!! As far as my ratings go if it's a 5 or above it's really good.. I've never had much leaf from any vendor reach above a 6 maybe I should change my scale.
User avatar
Transformato
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 229
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:03 am

Re: 7ohm review..

Post by Transformato »

Yea ok I was confused about the numbers bc I was reading a pretty good story here.
Thanks for explaining at the end. Great that your scale of possibility has a lot of room left over! You're review is actually Very Helpful.
Thank you!!
User avatar
Sassysquatch
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 184
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:42 pm

Re: 7ohm review..

Post by Sassysquatch »

Thanks for posting and you don’t suck at all - I thought this was a great, well thought out review! I’ve not tried 7Ohm yet but after reading your review, I’ll definitely be checking them out.
User avatar
Madvillain626
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 591
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:00 am
Location: Altadena, CA

Re: 7ohm review..

Post by Madvillain626 »

This is the second mention of that #13...I need it ! :o

The bar bar is a solid 8.5/9 out of 10 IMO, so if the 13 is a 9 on your scale it must be amazing.

Got a bag of Red Jambu in the mail yesterday. Had a sample of it and liked it a lot but it was off the menu. Saw it pop up again and had to get some
Happygoverment
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:48 pm

Re: 7ohm review..

Post by Happygoverment »

I found out there was around 5 kilos of the #13...steve sold all of it as egm because he ran out of the original egm or something to a few people one guy who bought a little as egm immediately turn around and got 2 kilos of it and the other 3 keys or so got spread around with a few other people this happened within the last month so there is some of it left i would think whoever those people are wouldn't have went through all of it..i know Steve doesn't have any more but I think he can get more now that he knows how fire it is,he told me the next time he gets it he will only sell 100 gram bags he said he tried it after I told him how good it was and wished he would have listened maybe he will get more or maybe some of those people will put some of it up for sale they know it as egm#13 ..i have 40 grams of it left for special occasions
Playerpiano72
Banned
Posts: 565
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:35 am

Re: 7ohm review..

Post by Playerpiano72 »

That's interesting, I found the SGMD to be an especially slow strain, like what most people think of when they think of reds. I would reserve it for evenings, for me it's totally the opposite of a "pep up"
Happygoverment
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:48 pm

Re: 7ohm review..

Post by Happygoverment »

Yeah it is different for everyone not usually on speed but it happens i remember getting a strain from another vendor awhile back that every review said super fast i tried it and an hour later i went to bed.. knocked me out! The vendor said she thought I took to much cause it got slower at higher doses which is true for me at least for good quality if I dose around 4gs of sgmd it's fast if I go up to 7 or 8 it gets slower but that's me and alot of what people call fire strains have always worked like that for me also i have only had the wobbs maybe once in my days of kratom use it could be my chemistry which im thankful for cause they do suck!
User avatar
WickedMadScientist
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 182
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:30 pm

Re: 7ohm review..

Post by WickedMadScientist »

Happygoverment wrote: ↑Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:22 am I found out there was around 5 kilos of the #13...steve sold all of it as egm because he ran out of the original egm or something to a few people one guy who bought a little as egm immediately turn around and got 2 kilos of it and the other 3 keys or so got spread around with a few other people this happened within the last month so there is some of it left i would think whoever those people are wouldn't have went through all of it..i know Steve doesn't have any more but I think he can get more now that he knows how fire it is,he told me the next time he gets it he will only sell 100 gram bags he said he tried it after I told him how good it was and wished he would have listened maybe he will get more or maybe some of those people will put some of it up for sale they know it as egm#13 ..i have 40 grams of it left for special occasions
Sounds like I missed out lol. About a month ago I got a bag of EGM and it was good at all, dud.. :(
Post Reply