S&s botanicals disappointed

User submitted reviews for kratom vendors and strains. In order to help people find what they're looking for quickly, all posts in this section are for reviews only.
Forum rules
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.

This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.

Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
Post Reply
Troco72
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:47 pm

S&s botanicals disappointed

Post by Troco72 »

Newbie here to kratom. Who heard that Aka vendors sell overpriced mediocre kratom. I've only ever gotten from Golden monk before. And I've gotta say. After trying s&s the stuff is quite a bit weaker not to mention it was priced more. I got the red borneo, trainwreck, and 4 leaf and all failed to leave me impressed. Maybe I got an unlucky batch or something but yeah these are my thoughts
User avatar
IndelibleDotInk
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3359
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
Location: Oahu, Hawaii

Re: S&s botanicals disappointed

Post by IndelibleDotInk »

I suggest using the vendor list created by Ballz. Search for it, it's stickied to the top of the general forum. All the vendors on it are tried and true. Also, if you stick around here, you may be invited to private groups on mewe.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: S&s botanicals disappointed

Post by CatfatherB »

who is S&S botanicals? :?
User avatar
Lokey
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1263
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:48 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: S&s botanicals disappointed

Post by Lokey »

CatfatherB wrote: ↑Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:50 pm who is S&S botanicals? :?
I found it by googling.
Post Reply