Anyone try MitraMan Botanicals? (Vendor Reviews)

User submitted reviews for kratom vendors and strains. In order to help people find what they're looking for quickly, all posts in this section are for reviews only.
Forum rules
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.

This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.

Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
FireK
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 833
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am

Re: Anyone try MitraMan Botanicals? (Vendor Reviews)

Post by FireK »

I just tried the GMD for the first time...great feels like the red but a little more pep....got Gold JK sample will try soon
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Anyone try MitraMan Botanicals? (Vendor Reviews)

Post by jabro70 »

aqtgirly4u wrote: He also sent a sample of a white for me to give feedback on to him only, so all I can really say about that is I will definitely order it if he starts to carry it. :D
Probably the same one he sent me. Yeah, I’ll be ordering it too. I’ve got the White Hulu and Sumatra, but the sample he sent is better than both of those.
MitraMan
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:25 am

Re: Anyone try MitraMan Botanicals? (Vendor Reviews)

Post by MitraMan »

jabro70 wrote:
aqtgirly4u wrote: He also sent a sample of a white for me to give feedback on to him only, so all I can really say about that is I will definitely order it if he starts to carry it. :D
Probably the same one he sent me. Yeah, I’ll be ordering it too. I’ve got the White Hulu and Sumatra, but the sample he sent is better than both of those.
Will y'all send me a PM or email me which one you're talking about? You might have already emailed me, I really need to find a way to keep track of which email/person is which screen name on here :lol:
We sell only Premium small batch leaf, every batch is tested for quality before release. To place an order, visit our site at https://mitraman.com/menu/
instantKARMA
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: Anyone try MitraMan Botanicals? (Vendor Reviews)

Post by instantKARMA »

Well, I tried two more strains that I haven't sampled before from Mitra Man
these past few days and his leaf continues to exceed expectations!

The Gold Jong Kong was quite a surprise cuz Golds generally aren't very
effective for me. It came on strong within ten minutes! It's pain relieving
capability was spot on. I found it to be on the fast side of the spectrum,
but comfortably fast, nicely energetic and a fantastic mood boost. On
a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being the slowest, 10 the fastest, I'd put the
Gold JK at about 6.5-7!

The second was Green Maeng Da....another nice surprise cuz, on the whole,
Maeng Da's are another strain line that's never been that effective for me. I
found the Green MD to mildly energetic...not as much so as the Gold JK and
I'd give it a 5.5-6 on the scale I just mentioned. It also had a nice feeling
of focus/clarity and very good pain relief!

While I'm at it, I may as well mention his customer service.....AGAIN!
Mitra Man is another vendor that's efficient, helpful and always very courteous....
just another great all around supplier!!!
Last edited by instantKARMA on Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kelsto811
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:22 pm

Re: Anyone try MitraMan Botanicals? (Vendor Reviews)

Post by Kelsto811 »

instantKARMA wrote:Well, I tried two more strains that I haven't sampled before from Mitra Man
these past few days and his leaf continues exceed expectations!

The Gold Jong Kong was quite a surprise cuz Golds generally aren't very
effective for me. It came on strong within ten minutes! It's pain relieving
capability was spot on. I found it to be on the fast side of the spectrum,
but comfortably fast, nicely energetic and a fantastic mood boost. On
a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being the slowest, 10 the fastest, I'd put the
Gold JK at about 6.5-7!

The second was Green Maeng Da....another nice surprise cuz, on the whole,
Maeng Da's are another strain line that's never been that effective for me. I
found the Green MD to mildly energetic...not as much so as the Gold JK and
I'd give it a 5.5-6 on the scale I just mentioned. It also had a nice feeling
of focus/clarity and very good pain relief!

While I'm at it, I may as well mention his customer service.....AGAIN!
Mitra Man is another vendor that's efficient, helpful and always very courteous....
just another great all around supplier!!!
Can you tell me what your average dose is? Trying to figure out how much to start with myself
instantKARMA
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: Anyone try MitraMan Botanicals? (Vendor Reviews)

Post by instantKARMA »

Kelsto811 wrote:
Can you tell me what your average dose is? Trying to figure out how much to start with myself[/quote]

Sure, it's usually around 3.5 grams! I believe the amount I used for the Green MD and The Gold JK was
around 3 grams. If I haven't had a strain before, I usually lower the amount to avoid the dreaded wobbles
in case it's a stronger strain!

Bare in mind, I've been a daily kratomizer for quite a while. If you're new to kratom, I'd recommend that you
not exceed 2 grams in the beginning, maybe even start with a little less. If you're at all experienced, you could
try a bit more! Hope that helps!
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Anyone try MitraMan Botanicals? (Vendor Reviews)

Post by Oletimer »

What red strains have you tried, ,I like a good sumatra, bali,, golds never have worked for me,,I wish they did,,,
FireK
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 833
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am

Re: Anyone try MitraMan Botanicals? (Vendor Reviews)

Post by FireK »

Red thai is great!
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Anyone try MitraMan Botanicals? (Vendor Reviews)

Post by Oletimer »

:mrgreen:
User avatar
trigger
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Re: Anyone try MitraMan Botanicals? (Vendor Reviews)

Post by trigger »

Golds are pretty much all blends of other stuff. I’ve seen some places call reds dried under certain conditions “gold” but most places you find golds are just blends. If you haven’t found a gold that works, you probably just haven’t had a good one that works for you.

Mitra Man’s golds are better than any gold I’ve had elsewhere. A few of them work well for me. It’s because they are blends of good potent kratom. I could be wrong, but I think he told me that he blends some himself and some come already blended.

KOG golds are sometimes decent, but nothing like this. If you don’t think golds work for you, try MM’s and pretend they are reds.
instantKARMA
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: Anyone try MitraMan Botanicals? (Vendor Reviews)

Post by instantKARMA »

Oletimer wrote:What red strains have you tried, ,I like a good sumatra, bali,, golds never have worked for me,,I wish they did,,,
His Red Maeng Da, Red Vietnam, Red Bali and Red Thai are all excellent! :) As mentioned earlier on this thread,
Maeng Da's generally don't do much for me but, so far, the Red and Green have treated me well...haven't had the White yet!
whisperjet
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri May 31, 2019 10:30 am

Re: Anyone try MitraMan Botanicals? (Vendor Reviews)

Post by whisperjet »

Is there anyone who can tell me anything about the following 8 strain split kilo, i would only want 1-2 of thes strains to fast (have anxiety n fast strains can be uncomfortable) I only really want fast cause i have to use soo little of it, mostly like painkilling euphoria, Anyway
Gold md
Gold suma
white suma
red suma
green thai, red thai,, green md, and a new yellow, Are these primarily fast strain (i know some are not, but others im not clear on, i don’t mind mid /slow/greens...did i order to many hyper strains (fast)? my $100 is sent, i would probably only have today/tommorrow to change anything,
FireK
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 833
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am

Re: Anyone try MitraMan Botanicals? (Vendor Reviews)

Post by FireK »

whisperjet wrote:Is there anyone who can tell me anything about the following 8 strain split kilo, i would only want 1-2 of thes strains to fast (have anxiety n fast strains can be uncomfortable) I only really want fast cause i have to use soo little of it, mostly like painkilling euphoria, Anyway
Gold md
Gold suma
white suma
red suma
green thai, red thai,, green md, and a new yellow, Are these primarily fast strain (i know some are not, but others im not clear on, i don’t mind mid /slow/greens...did i order to many hyper strains (fast)? my $100 is sent, i would probably only have today/tommorrow to change anything,
I think your good, only the red thai and green MD were kinda fast for me(Id def keep those they are great quality), havent had the white suma or yellow tho
Kelsto811
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:22 pm

Re: Anyone try MitraMan Botanicals? (Vendor Reviews)

Post by Kelsto811 »

instantKARMA wrote:
Kelsto811 wrote:
Can you tell me what your average dose is? Trying to figure out how much to start with myself
Sure, it's usually around 3.5 grams! I believe the amount I used for the Green MD and The Gold JK was
around 3 grams. If I haven't had a strain before, I usually lower the amount to avoid the dreaded wobbles
in case it's a stronger strain!

Bare in mind, I've been a daily kratomizer for quite a while. If you're new to kratom, I'd recommend that you
not exceed 2 grams in the beginning, maybe even start with a little less. If you're at all experienced, you could
try a bit more! Hope that helps!
Thank you. Its so weird, I must have always had shit kratom bc every single one of these I've tried, has given me the wobbles. For like 5 days straight no matter how much I lowered. I'm having a tough time finding a happy medium
Flysonsyd
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:20 am

Re: Anyone try MitraMan Botanicals? (Vendor Reviews)

Post by Flysonsyd »

Mitraman was quick to reply. He was friendly. He helped me deciede upon what strains would suit me, i was looking for quick reds and whites. Upon request he gave me extra samples. Package arrived promptly. He gave me a comfortable feeling towards dealing with him i trust he would help to deal with any issues i may have encountered. Although, there were no issues. Now as far as quality, i am still experimenting. My tolerence is really high right now. He recommened red and white thai for the fastest. Shout out mitraman.
dawnm1982
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:18 am

Re: Anyone try MitraMan Botanicals? (Vendor Reviews)

Post by dawnm1982 »

I’m also having a hard time finding a happy medium and I’m taking less than half my normal dose. Yes getting the wobbles as well.
MitraMan
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:25 am

Re: Anyone try MitraMan Botanicals? (Vendor Reviews)

Post by MitraMan »

instantKARMA wrote:
Oletimer wrote:What red strains have you tried, ,I like a good sumatra, bali,, golds never have worked for me,,I wish they did,,,
His Red Maeng Da, Red Vietnam, Red Bali and Red Thai are all excellent! :) As mentioned earlier on this thread,
Maeng Da's generally don't do much for me but, so far, the Red and Green have treated me well...haven't had the White yet!
Awesome, glad you are enjoying it my friend :)
We sell only Premium small batch leaf, every batch is tested for quality before release. To place an order, visit our site at https://mitraman.com/menu/
User avatar
WickedMadScientist
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 182
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:30 pm

Re: Anyone try MitraMan Botanicals? (Vendor Reviews)

Post by WickedMadScientist »

To everyone not feeling effects one day, then feeling effects the next, there are many variables that play a factor. For starters, what you eat, and when you eat, matters. It's important to have a good diet, high in amino acids (l-tyrosine & l-Tryptophan being most important) vit c, and your key essential vitamins ( All B's, magnesium, calcium, potassium, and salt) Eat an avocado a day! ;) So back to the timing of food, you always want to make sure when you eat, your not constantly snacking all day, messing up your digestion and absorption of foods. That eating 5 times a day thing is silly, if you skip breakfast you should have two big meals, I mean big, and healthy full of those nutrients mentioned. Rule of thumb is to wait 2-3 hours after you eat to consume the leaf, depending on how fast your metabolism is and how much fat you ate, or if you are taking measures to purposely increase it by working out or consuming things like coffee or hot foods/spices. Remember soaking the leaf in citric acid filled juices for 20-25 mins help break down the leaf to allow more absorption and increases effects. Having a good digestive system filled with good bacteria helps you feel more from kratom. kratom burns through your amino acid stores and magnesium and b vitamins, you need those for proper neurotransmitter function otherwise you won't feel much other then a slight headache and feel more sedated. Saving your first meal in the morning after kratom is a good idea if you are going to consume something like a fruit bowl. I normally do this and I will mix a cup of blueberries with one tbs finely ground coconut flakes with tbs almond butter, half banana and some raw honey. It's fabulous lol. Fruit/Raw fruit juices are so great for in the morning, full of Vit c, b vitamins, aminos, and citric acid to help you get more out of it and feel well. I generally try not to go over 30-40 grams of sugar in the morning but I'm pretty active at the start of my day so it just depends on your situation. I used to be 260 pnds and I am now a lean 175, pretty amazing and I owe it to Kratom for inspiring me to get healthy to get the most out of this awesome plant and feel good all the time! I am now a health coach, I nerd out on nutrition now, I love it. Happy burning guys & gals. If there is anything i think of and missed to cover, I'll edit it in.

Edit: Forgot to mention, watermelon (the l-Cituline in it) and good quality Dark Chocolate( just a small piece, 85% and up)is a fantastic way to fight against the vasoconstriction that happens often with Kratom, it will open up your blood vessels and allow increased flow. In turn, increased effects. You can mess with the timing and eat a piece 20mins before or after and see which you like better. I normally do after with my fruit if I do chocolate that day. Another way and is considered better is L-Arginine, same thing as it's a vasolidator and increases blood flow, take recommended dose 500-1,000 mg. And of course, working out dose all of this as well.
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: Anyone try MitraMan Botanicals? (Vendor Reviews)

Post by brave777 »

Remember soaking the leaf in citric acid filled juices for 20-25 mins help break down the leaf to allow more absorption and increases effects.
like you said L-Arginine also but i just hate the taste of it, i know it helps but cant stand L-arginine taste, i got a powder form, need to capsule it or something. I just know that stuff amino acid is very important for brain, memory and stuff too. On the part of citric acid, i use Braggs apple vinegar 5-10 min before dose i drink a cup of it with 2 table spoons mixed in water, from all my years i always felt kratom more if i had vinegar before dose compare it to after dose. Now after dose Vinegar will also help but not as stand out, thats just my experience.
Kratom user since 2014!
BBgunza
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 9:41 pm

Re: Anyone try MitraMan Botanicals? (Vendor Reviews)

Post by BBgunza »

Unfortunately I've not had the same luck with mitraman. He seems like a great dude, good shipping and customer service and all but for some reasons the strains just do almost nothing for me. Must be I have a really weird chemistry or something. But the majority definitely seem to have good luck with him so I'd say give him a shot.
User avatar
trigger
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Re: Anyone try MitraMan Botanicals? (Vendor Reviews)

Post by trigger »

BBgunza wrote:Unfortunately I've not had the same luck with mitraman. He seems like a great dude, good shipping and customer service and all but for some reasons the strains just do almost nothing for me. Must be I have a really weird chemistry or something. But the majority definitely seem to have good luck with him so I'd say give him a shot.
He has a couple strains that seems everyone likes except me. But I’ve found everything else to be above average and quite a few that are fire to me. Bummer it doesn’t work for you. What vendors/strains do you really like? My guess is he has at least something that you would love. But yeah - maybe it all comes down to chemistry.
User avatar
WickedMadScientist
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 182
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:30 pm

Re: Anyone try MitraMan Botanicals? (Vendor Reviews)

Post by WickedMadScientist »

Brave, that sounds interesting. I have actually never tried that but I know when I have a nice salad with dressing made with apple cider vinegar and I dose after my food digests, it does seem more potent, just haven't tried doing the ACV on it's own. Thanks for the heads up!
unsocialworker
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 10:55 am

Re: Anyone try MitraMan Botanicals? (Vendor Reviews)

Post by unsocialworker »

whisperjet wrote:Is there anyone who can tell me anything about the following 8 strain split kilo, i would only want 1-2 of thes strains to fast (have anxiety n fast strains can be uncomfortable) I only really want fast cause i have to use soo little of it, mostly like painkilling euphoria, Anyway
Gold md
Gold suma
white suma
red suma
green thai, red thai,, green md, and a new yellow, Are these primarily fast strain (i know some are not, but others im not clear on, i don’t mind mid /slow/greens...did i order to many hyper strains (fast)? my $100 is sent, i would probably only have today/tommorrow to change anything,
I've had his Red Sumatra and his Gold MD. The Red Sumatra was my favorite strain that I bought from him. I would say the Red Sumatra is a slow strain, and the Gold Maeng Da is in the middle.
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Anyone try MitraMan Botanicals? (Vendor Reviews)

Post by acejestyr15 »

WickedMadScientist wrote:Brave, that sounds interesting. I have actually never tried that but I know when I have a nice salad with dressing made with apple cider vinegar and I dose after my food digests, it does seem more potent, just haven't tried doing the ACV on it's own. Thanks for the heads up!
I personally add the ACV right into my dose with some hot water!
whisperjet
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri May 31, 2019 10:30 am

Re: Anyone try MitraMan Botanicals? (Vendor Reviews)

Post by whisperjet »

I get mine from mitra on thursday, i’ll be trying the new gold borneo and red md from the newest batch, also red thai and the suma colors, will review sometime this weekend
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Anyone try MitraMan Botanicals? (Vendor Reviews)

Post by jabro70 »

Revisited the Gold Bali this morning with a little PMD from another vendor. Man, this GB has got some energy! A little surprising because of its color- it’s very brown. Kinda like they mixed a Bent with a super-energetic White (or maybe they just fermented a super-energetic White). However it’s made, it’s pretty damn good.
User avatar
f1vefour
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:54 am

Re: Anyone try MitraMan Botanicals? (Vendor Reviews)

Post by f1vefour »

WickedMadScientist wrote: Edit: Forgot to mention, watermelon (the l-Cituline in it) and good quality Dark Chocolate( just a small piece, 85% and up)is a fantastic way to fight against the vasoconstriction that happens often with Kratom
Kratom is a vasodilator, it doesn't constrict vessels. The rest of what you said is excellent information.
DNA011001
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:34 am
Location: United States

Re: Anyone try MitraMan Botanicals? (Vendor Reviews)

Post by DNA011001 »

Finally figured out my 3rd order from Mitra Man. I was starting to worry that I would not be able to decide before he went on vacation (it took me a whole week!) I am trying the 3 new ones and more reds.
I had to email him to make my final decision! And gosh I wish I had done that a week ago lol. I emailed him about my order at 10pm with questions. I assumed I would hear from him the following day since it was so late. Within 5-10 minutes, he had replied, answered my questions, and had the invoice ready for me! That blew my mind! Plus, he has the best kratom I have had overall. I just cannot say enough great things about him! He truly deserves a vacation, because it seems he is seriously there for all of his customers around the clock- day or night!
I can’t wait to see what his new strains are that will be released after his vacation!
issad4re
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:46 am

Re: Anyone try MitraMan Botanicals? (Vendor Reviews)

Post by issad4re »

the red md, red thai and gold borneo are super dank! burned some red thai in the am the felt great on pain, burned some gold during the evening and felt great on pain in energy and i took some red md right before bed and felt great! over all great experience, super friendly and responsive
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: Anyone try MitraMan Botanicals? (Vendor Reviews)

Post by brave777 »

issad4re wrote:the red md, red thai and gold borneo are super dank! burned some red thai in the am the felt great on pain, burned some gold during the evening and felt great on pain in energy and i took some red md right before bed and felt great! over all great experience, super friendly and responsive
My burns are all classical as well, so far didnt have any strains i did not like. vendor worth digging.
Kratom user since 2014!
nerdy ninja
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 145
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:12 pm

Re: Anyone try MitraMan Botanicals? (Vendor Reviews)

Post by nerdy ninja »

When I first read on here about him I was very skeptical but he definitely lived up to the hype. Never had a vendor with this many strains be so consistently amazing. Gold borneo and Red MD were great but standouts for me were the red/green/gold Sumatra. Gold MD was also a standout. I had used DG and Botanical Bunny who of course had some strains that were standouts and some that were duds. MM is the real deal
Jujigatame1981
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:25 pm

Re: Anyone try MitraMan Botanicals? (Vendor Reviews)

Post by Jujigatame1981 »

I got a 4 way kilo spit in May. I forget what strains. One of the four was ok at best. That said, what works for one may not work for the next. Not bashing. His customer service was great. Just not a fan of his leaf. Felt like a Gaia batch. Hit or miss.
User avatar
trigger
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Re: Anyone try MitraMan Botanicals? (Vendor Reviews)

Post by trigger »

Jujigatame1981 wrote:I got a 4 way kilo spit in May. I forget what strains. One of the four was ok at best. That said, what works for one may not work for the next. Not bashing. His customer service was great. Just not a fan of his leaf. Felt like a Gaia batch. Hit or miss.
So you got 4 strains and they were all bunk except for one which was at best “ok?” What four strains did you get? I tried everything he has and only one or two were below average to me. Everything else was above average to fire, and he has a lot of fire. He has quite a few that are objectively good with a strong alkaloid profile. If you have one of those strains, I would set it aside and come back to it in a few weeks.
Kelsto811
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:22 pm

Re: Anyone try MitraMan Botanicals? (Vendor Reviews)

Post by Kelsto811 »

I ordered a kilo from MM last month and I was having a horrible issue with headaches/wobbles. I've since found out it was an issue with me taking and stopping adderall. I took a few weeks off of his stuff and ordered Smiley Time, which I've been really enjoying. Anyway, I had MM's Gold MD hidden in the fridge for about 2 or 3 weeks. I just took it out to try again, had 6 grams and man am I happy I did. This is greatest feeling I've had in some time.
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Anyone try MitraMan Botanicals? (Vendor Reviews)

Post by acejestyr15 »

Kelsto811 wrote:I ordered a kilo from MM last month and I was having a horrible issue with headaches/wobbles. I've since found out it was an issue with me taking and stopping adderall. I took a few weeks off of his stuff and ordered Smiley Time, which I've been really enjoying. Anyway, I had MM's Gold MD hidden in the fridge for about 2 or 3 weeks. I just took it out to try again, had 6 grams and man am I happy I did. This is greatest feeling I've had in some time.
Really shouldn't store Kratom in the fridge FYI.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Anyone try MitraMan Botanicals? (Vendor Reviews)

Post by BallzDeep9 »

nerdy ninja wrote:When I first read on here about him I was very skeptical but he definitely lived up to the hype ... I had used DG and Botanical Bunny who of course had some strains that were standouts and some that were duds. MM is the real deal.
It's a business of who's good NOW, or 'What have you done for me Lately' lol... DG and BB, have been around for years. Pretty dang consistent. A New vendor gets 1 good batch and he's fantastic for being here 2 months.. But we'll see, after a few more re-stocks ? All depends on his Indo supplier, there's no history or track record :mrgreen:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
User avatar
trigger
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Re: Anyone try MitraMan Botanicals? (Vendor Reviews)

Post by trigger »

He’s back from vacation and taking orders again. He says his current stock is all dry season leaf. He says everything is fresh and in stock. I would like to hear thoughts on his new batches.
Djjaxs
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:21 pm

Re: Anyone try MitraMan Botanicals? (Vendor Reviews)

Post by Djjaxs »

Kelsto811 wrote:I ordered a kilo from MM last month and I was having a horrible issue with headaches/wobbles. I've since found out it was an issue with me taking and stopping adderall. I took a few weeks off of his stuff and ordered Smiley Time, which I've been really enjoying. Anyway, I had MM's Gold MD hidden in the fridge for about 2 or 3 weeks. I just took it out to try again, had 6 grams and man am I happy I did. This is greatest feeling I've had in some time.
Not to sidetrack too much but I’d be interested in hearing more about getting off adderall, perhaps through PM? I’ve been able to decrease my dosage thanks to Kratom but still have a long way to go. Thanks.
Lambeezy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm

Re: Anyone try MitraMan Botanicals? (Vendor Reviews)

Post by Lambeezy »

Anyone tried any of the batches since he has been back from vacation?
YodyTheWhode
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:04 pm

Re: Anyone try MitraMan Botanicals? (Vendor Reviews)

Post by YodyTheWhode »

Package incoming today! I ordered a 1/4 kilo split 6 ways: White Borneo, White Sumatra, Green Thai, Gold Bali, Red Sumatra, & Red MD

I'll be home after this chiro appointment and report back on the gold Bali.

My last order from MitraMan was fantastic, red and white Sumatra were amazing, red and green MD were very nice, and of course the gold Borneo was superb. Got a free sample of an unnamed white strain that was quite stimulating mixed with the also enjoyable green kapuas.
Locked