Okies Super Green 04.2022

User submitted reviews for kratom vendors and strains. In order to help people find what they're looking for quickly, all posts in this section are for reviews only.
Forum rules
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.

This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.

Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
Post Reply
User avatar
Trippyhippydippy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 270
Joined: Sun May 29, 2022 10:40 pm

Okies Super Green 04.2022

Post by Trippyhippydippy »

I will say i was already in a great mood but this hit extra over the top tonight for some reason. Second time and the first was good but i was already awake 14 hours when i tried it... i dont rember it being this heady and happy feeling...

Okies super green NEW FARMER! NEW BATCH! BEST WE HAVE EVER HAD 04.2022
User avatar
whoisseananyway
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:58 am

Re: Okies Super Green 04.2022

Post by whoisseananyway »

Congrats! I've tried the same batch of Super Green and found it energetic but not at all heady, euphoric, or pain relieving (those three kind of work together for my pain) for me. The only time I had Okies Super Green hit for me was the first time I tried it (late 2021 batch I think), and it never hit the same again, even with the same batch. I keep hoping! Fortunately, several of their other strains work consistently for me. I'm glad this strain works well for so many people, because its fresh and great quality.
User avatar
Trippyhippydippy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 270
Joined: Sun May 29, 2022 10:40 pm

Re: Okies Super Green 04.2022

Post by Trippyhippydippy »

whoisseananyway wrote: ↑Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:08 am Congrats! I've tried the same batch of Super Green and found it energetic but not at all heady, euphoric, or pain relieving (those three kind of work together for my pain) for me. The only time I had Okies Super Green hit for me was the first time I tried it (late 2021 batch I think), and it never hit the same again, even with the same batch. I keep hoping! Fortunately, several of their other strains work consistently for me. I'm glad this strain works well for so many people, because its fresh and great quality.
this first time i thought it was just rebranded white borneo....

now the second was like ok this is different thatn the borneo.......

last night was the third time and i absolutely had an amazing tea experience probably one of my best times...... i did crush an amazing cybersecuirty interview yesterday before i drank it so maybe it was just the fact i already had so many endorphins kicking off the interview???? One of my best tea sessions ever and i felt totally blitz on it like a heady green....


ps it says new farmer best batch does it always say that on the super green????
User avatar
whoisseananyway
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:58 am

Re: Okies Super Green 04.2022

Post by whoisseananyway »

Trippyhippydippy wrote: ↑Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:20 am
ps it says new farmer best batch does it always say that on the super green????

Yes, it has said that for a long time since they started using this current farmer (last year I think...?). Before that, I believe the Super Green along with several other strains was obtained from a different farmer that they no longer use. BTW, you can tell which farmer it is with Okies by the first set of digits on the product code on the website and the package label (for example 25000001 or 35000001). Right now, I think they are using 3 different farmers, so I use that info when rotating to make sure that I don't use the same farmer's product for multiple doses in a row.
Post Reply