Page 1 of 1

Experience Kratom (NuWave Botanicals)

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:31 am
by elbandito88
Experience, or “EXP” (their premiere line) is a pretty massive seller of Kratom in the states. I actually got to tour their cGMP facility a week or so ago, and it was beyond impressive. They are in Houston, and I’m Just a few hours away in DFW.

I’ve been taking their Experience and EXP line of leaf for a decent whike. Around a couple of years. This is the only “bulk” company that has incredible quality. Really “small batch” quality (whatever that actually means.)

Chris, the owner, is a fantastic guy and has invested thousands of dollars into his company. They take all the right steps with lab testing and safety, but the quality isn’t what some on here might expect from a traditional “bulk” seller.

He has contracts with some of the best sources of leaf out there, and I strongly believe in their product. I’m lucky enough to live in Texas (for Kratom reasons only 😬), so I usually get my order next day through FedEx.

I highly recommend their product. It’s extremely fresh and potent, and tested by Sante Labs. Top notch all the way.

Re: Experience Kratom (NuWave Botanicals)

Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:51 am
by Transformato
elbandito88 wrote: ↑Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:31 am Experience, or “EXP” (their premiere line) is a pretty massive seller of Kratom in the states. I actually got to tour their cGMP facility a week or so ago, and it was behind impressive. They are in Houston, and I’m Just a few hours away in DFW.

I’ve been taking their Experience and EXP line of leaf for a decent whole. Around a couple of years. This is the only “bulk” company that has incredible quality. Really “small batch” quality (whatever that actually means.)

Chris, the owner, is a fantastic guy and has invested thousands of dollars into his company. They take all the right steps with lab testing and safety, but the quality isn’t what some on here might expect from a traditional “bulk” seller.

He has contracts with some of the best sources of leaf out there, and I strongly believe in their product. I’m lucky enough to live in Texas (for Kratom reasons only 😬), so I usually get my order next day through FedEx.

I highly recommend their product. It’s extremely fresh and potent, and tested by Sante Labs. Top notch all the way.
Aayye,
I grew up in DFW. Fam in in Houston. There's alot of kratom business out of Tx

I'm not bailing on any of my groups - hitting one every month - or two, though I do need to keep tabs on what possible bc I won't try one more retail vendor after this past weeks BS. I want to know where to turn if prompted to start insulating the walls with volume. I Just rec'd a kg of - well I believe it is lawn mulch with some food coloring added or if that's chlorophyll then I've got wheat grass with lawn mulch and a teaspoon of kratom in each 125g bag. I can almost get it to hold a pin head bubble for a second after swishing (alkaloid free!) Sorry I'm steaming for a minute. Looked at their ws . That appears to be wholesale b to b only though.

Re: Experience Kratom (NuWave Botanicals)

Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:48 pm
by Lokey
It was the very first kratom I bought and tried. I went to a head shop around the corner and asked if they had any after googling pain snd kratom came up and I read about it. They had two kinds, someone's homemade capsules in a baggy or a jar of sealed EXP red caps. I opted for the sealed jar and that day was truly amazing! My pain slipped away and I was talkative and happy all day with my cousin who was visiting from out of town. Normally I was always in pain and reclusive. It worked for a few days but then it stopped and only made me irritable. I started joining FB groups and reading about it and my learning adventure really began.