Page 1 of 1
White Jong Kong
Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:18 am
by ShortyRS
I tried white Jong Kong from BB and it is by far the best strain I’ve tried. Sadly BB and most other vendors are out of stock. SoCal has it in stock so I placed an order which should arrive Monday.
Has anyone tried SoCal white Jong Kong? If so how are the effects?
Re: White Jong Kong
Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:30 pm
by BallzDeep9
Different Vendor = Different Strain/ Batch/ Indo Source
Sure it MAY come from the same farmer, in Jong Kong village. Or maybe not. There are many growers/ harvesters there. They sell their leaf to a local Distributor. That guy contracts with a Supplier, who is based down river, in the city of Pontianak.
Many
Indo suppliers in Pontianak - All carry the "Jong Kong" product. It's all kratom .. It's usually very good. BUT you'll never get the exact same Batch, from the same Supplier, who bought it from the same Distributor, from the same Farmer...
