Page 1 of 1
Otie's Botanicals White Elephant (High Mit)
Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:00 pm
by Arob1000
I had a chance to sample some of Otie's Botanicals menu from a promotion they were doing here last week. The packaging is quite nice with a high quality resealable bag, their customer service is great (very responsive to emails/quick shipping), and each batch is lab tested, all wins in my book.
I received 5 different samples (2 whites, 2 greens, and a red) and was impressed by the lab test results (1.64%-2.16% Mit) with 4/5 being 1.85% Mit or stronger. My only minor complaint is that the lab test results aren't on each bag/I had to check the website but this was a minor inconvenience.
I sorted these by Mit content and started with White Elephant which was 2.16% Mit. After opening the bag, I was pleasantly surprised to get that distinctive "fresh" smell and look, reminiscent of some of my favorite batches of kratom. I took a smaller than usual dose and the effects are reminiscent of Fused Flora's White Takengon Batch 00221121 which is high praise. I'm not a huge fan of faster whites but for those who like them this one is a winner. It has long legs and is energetic but not overwhelmingly so, a go-to for a morning batch!
There is a lot of fire kratom out there right now but don't sleep on Oties, they have a quality product!
I'll update this thread with more reviews as I sample more batches. I'm excited to try the 1.91% Mit "Super Red Maeng Da" as well as the 1.85% Mit "Super Green Maeng Da" among others.
Re: Otie's Botanicals White Elephant (High Mit)
Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:19 pm
by Kelleytoons
Yeah, I have that sample as well and I *almost* made capsules with it today. But thanks for the review - I'll make them this weekend and try them early next week.
I made the Green Malay samples into capsules and took 3 grams about 10 minutes ago. Greens are not my faves (as a rule they just don't do it for me) but we'll see how this proceeds and I will write my own review elsewhere.
(But I'm looking forward to anything you have to say about your own samples - the more information the better. It may take me a couple of months to actually sample all that was sent).
Re: Otie's Botanicals White Elephant (High Mit)
Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:33 pm
by Arob1000
I tried the other white from Otie’s (White Jongkong) and was underwhelmed espcically considering the 1.96% mit lab tests, nothing special for me.
Gave the Super Red MD a try tonight, a 1.91% mit unfermented red and it’s hitting really hard so far. Onset came on within 30min which is much quicker than usual for me, very strong warmth but not sedating, this is a special batch, not stimulating at all, a great batch to relax/unwind without knocking you out. Mid-Reds are some of my favorite but I find them finnicky/very hard to find, seriously considering stocking up on this one...
Re: Otie's Botanicals White Elephant (High Mit)
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:26 am
by Roofdog
I have sampled the Green Malay and white elephant over the past couple days. Seperate they are excellent, and together they are excellent. Together 1:1 these hit really well. Good pain relief and good euphoria. Hits on consecutive doses. Definitely recommend these strains.
Re: Otie's Botanicals White Elephant (High Mit)
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:37 am
by herbalhippie
Roofdog wrote: ↑Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:26 am
I have sampled the Green Malay and white elephant over the past couple days. Seperate they are excellent, and together they are excellent. Together 1:1 these hit really well. Good pain relief and good euphoria. Hits on consecutive doses. Definitely recommend these strains.
I have a sample of the White Elephant. Is it very fast?
Re: Otie's Botanicals White Elephant (High Mit)
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:00 am
by Roofdog
herbalhippie wrote: ↑Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:37 am
Roofdog wrote: ↑Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:26 am
I have sampled the Green Malay and white elephant over the past couple days. Seperate they are excellent, and together they are excellent. Together 1:1 these hit really well. Good pain relief and good euphoria. Hits on consecutive doses. Definitely recommend these strains.
I have a sample of the White Elephant. Is it very fast?
For me - not real fast more euphoric and heady, but not wobbly. Very clean burn. I really like this one.
Re: Otie's Botanicals White Elephant (High Mit)
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:01 am
by Roofdog
herbalhippie wrote: ↑Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:37 am
Roofdog wrote: ↑Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:26 am
I have sampled the Green Malay and white elephant over the past couple days. Seperate they are excellent, and together they are excellent. Together 1:1 these hit really well. Good pain relief and good euphoria. Hits on consecutive doses. Definitely recommend these strains.
I have a sample of the White Elephant. Is it very fast?
Sorry deleted the conversation separator. Lol. See above.
Re: Otie's Botanicals White Elephant (High Mit)
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:34 am
by herbalhippie
Got it, thanks!
Re: Otie's Botanicals White Elephant (High Mit)
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:42 am
by Arob1000
It is a good one, gave me some clean energy. I ordered 250g of this (and 1kg of the Red MD).
Re: Otie's Botanicals White Elephant (High Mit)
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:48 am
by herbalhippie
Whelp, down the hatch.
I need some clean energy this morning, very sleep deprived.
edit: Oh yes, this is a VERY nice mid-spectrum white. *scurries off to place an order*
Someone got a link to his website? Thanks

Re: Otie's Botanicals White Elephant (High Mit)
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:53 pm
by Roofdog
herbalhippie wrote: ↑Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:48 am
Whelp, down the hatch.
I need some clean energy this morning, very sleep deprived.
edit: Oh yes, this is a VERY nice mid-spectrum white. *scurries off to place an order*
If you have a green malay from them, mix them up. This is going really well for me.
Re: Otie's Botanicals White Elephant (High Mit)
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:00 pm
by herbalhippie
Roofdog wrote: ↑Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:53 pm
herbalhippie wrote: ↑Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:48 am
Whelp, down the hatch.
I need some clean energy this morning, very sleep deprived.
edit: Oh yes, this is a VERY nice mid-spectrum white. *scurries off to place an order*
If you have a green malay from them, mix them up. This is going really well for me.
Green Malay also mid-spectrum?
And do you happen to have the link to their site?
Re: Otie's Botanicals White Elephant (High Mit)
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:03 pm
by Roofdog
herbalhippie wrote: ↑Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:00 pm
Roofdog wrote: ↑Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:53 pm
herbalhippie wrote: ↑Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:48 am
Whelp, down the hatch.
I need some clean energy this morning, very sleep deprived.
edit: Oh yes, this is a VERY nice mid-spectrum white. *scurries off to place an order*
If you have a green malay from them, mix them up. This is going really well for me.
Green Malay also mid-spectrum?
And do you happen to have the link to their site?
Yes nothing crazy. This is some nice leaf. Imo.
https://otiesbotanicals.com
Re: Otie's Botanicals White Elephant (High Mit)
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:11 pm
by herbalhippie
Roofdog wrote: ↑Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:00 am
For me - not real fast more euphoric and heady, but not wobbly. Very clean burn. I really like this one.
"Heady" is the perfect way to describe it. It's like a blend of a white and a red. Interesting.
Re: Otie's Botanicals White Elephant (High Mit)
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:14 pm
by Roofdog
herbalhippie wrote: ↑Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:11 pm
Roofdog wrote: ↑Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:00 am
For me - not real fast more euphoric and heady, but not wobbly. Very clean burn. I really like this one.
"Heady" is the perfect way to describe it. It's like a blend of a white and a red. Interesting.
Im going to grab 2 big bags combine them and shake shake shake it up. This is a very nice blend.
Re: Otie's Botanicals White Elephant (High Mit)
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:36 pm
by Roofdog
Roofdog wrote: ↑Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:14 pm
herbalhippie wrote: ↑Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:11 pm
Roofdog wrote: ↑Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:00 am
For me - not real fast more euphoric and heady, but not wobbly. Very clean burn. I really like this one.
"Heady" is the perfect way to describe it. It's like a blend of a white and a red. Interesting.
Im going to grab 2 big bags combine them and shake shake shake it up. This is a very nice blend.
I took this combo for my 3rd dose of the day and it still hits very nicely!! 2.5g GM & 2.5g WE.
Re: Otie's Botanicals White Elephant (High Mit)
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:03 pm
by Arob1000
I don’t think I tried the Green Malay…was a bit underwhelmed by the GMD and saw the low mit % so wasn’t super excited, my order is already placed and will be here tomorrow so I’m locked in but I’ll give this a shot once I’m done with my TFH testing.
Re: Otie's Botanicals White Elephant (High Mit)
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:04 pm
by Arob1000
herbalhippie wrote: ↑Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:11 pm
Roofdog wrote: ↑Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:00 am
For me - not real fast more euphoric and heady, but not wobbly. Very clean burn. I really like this one.
"Heady" is the perfect way to describe it. It's like a blend of a white and a red. Interesting.
Glad you liked it too, first one I took from the sampler and I was pleasantly surprised. Let me know what you think of the Red MD, tbh I like that one a bit more but very different so hard to compare,
Re: Otie's Botanicals White Elephant (High Mit)
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:26 pm
by JesusChrist
So, I’ve been taking white Borneo by okie s non stop daily for like weeks and it’s still hitting tremendously.. how close is this while elephant to this wonderful Borneo?
Also, anyone in the east coast of the US, how long does the cheapest shipping take to ship? I wouldn’t want to purchase it and then be waiting for it while I’m very soon to be dry. Okie s only takes like 3 days for me. Crazy.
Re: Otie's Botanicals White Elephant (High Mit)
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:22 pm
by Roofdog
JesusChrist wrote: ↑Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:26 pm
So, I’ve been taking white Borneo by okie s non stop daily for like weeks and it’s still hitting tremendously.. how close is this while elephant to this wonderful Borneo?
Also, anyone in the east coast of the US, how long does the cheapest shipping take to ship? I wouldn’t want to purchase it and then be waiting for it while I’m very soon to be dry. Okie s only takes like 3 days for me. Crazy.
Oties has been fast for me but im in IL.
Re: Otie's Botanicals White Elephant (High Mit)
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:25 pm
by Roofdog
JesusChrist wrote: ↑Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:26 pm
So, I’ve been taking white Borneo by okie s non stop daily for like weeks and it’s still hitting tremendously.. how close is this while elephant to this wonderful Borneo?
Also, anyone in the east coast of the US, how long does the cheapest shipping take to ship? I wouldn’t want to purchase it and then be waiting for it while I’m very soon to be dry. Okie s only takes like 3 days for me. Crazy.
To answer you're first question, I like them both but the white elephant hits differently than the Borneo. So it depends what you like.
Re: Otie's Botanicals White Elephant (High Mit)
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:34 pm
by Arob1000
I like both White Borneo (Okie’s) and White Elephant (Otie’s) too. Haven’t tried them both back to back and White Elephant has a bit more Mit (2.16% vs 1.72%). I’d say White Elephant is a bit faster than White Borneo but too crazy, reminds me of a better version of Okie’s White.
I wouldn’t be disappointed with either of them/splitting hairs at this point.
Re: Otie's Botanicals White Elephant (High Mit)
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:23 pm
by Lokey
Roofdog wrote: ↑Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:36 pm
Roofdog wrote: ↑Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:14 pm
herbalhippie wrote: ↑Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:11 pm
"Heady" is the perfect way to describe it. It's like a blend of a white and a red. Interesting.
Im going to grab 2 big bags combine them and shake shake shake it up. This is a very nice blend.
I took this combo for my 3rd dose of the day and it still hits very nicely!! 2.5g GM & 2.5g WE.
I have both also and will try them combined maybe 1st thing tomorrow. I got up way too early today (for me) and dosed other stuff and added 2.5g WE this afternoon before work and could tell it is potent!
Re: Otie's Botanicals White Elephant (High Mit)
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:50 pm
by herbalhippie
JesusChrist wrote: ↑Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:26 pm
So, I’ve been taking white Borneo by okie s non stop daily for like weeks and it’s still hitting tremendously.. how close is this while elephant to this wonderful Borneo?
Also, anyone in the east coast of the US, how long does the cheapest shipping take to ship? I wouldn’t want to purchase it and then be waiting for it while I’m very soon to be dry. Okie s only takes like 3 days for me. Crazy.
They're definitely different. Okie's has more clarity. Otie's made my head feel full and I know that probably doesn't make any sense but there it is. I was sleep deprived though, just woke up from about a four hour nap. lol
Re: Otie's Botanicals White Elephant (High Mit)
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:26 pm
by Arob1000
herbalhippie wrote: ↑Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:50 pm
JesusChrist wrote: ↑Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:26 pm
So, I’ve been taking white Borneo by okie s non stop daily for like weeks and it’s still hitting tremendously.. how close is this while elephant to this wonderful Borneo?
Also, anyone in the east coast of the US, how long does the cheapest shipping take to ship? I wouldn’t want to purchase it and then be waiting for it while I’m very soon to be dry. Okie s only takes like 3 days for me. Crazy.
They're definitely different. Okie's has more clarity. Otie's made my head feel full and I know that probably doesn't make any sense but there it is. I was sleep deprived though, just woke up from about a four hour nap. lol
I just gave this one another try after finishing my TFH tests. I know what you are saying, getting that same "makes your head feel full" feeling. Glad I ordered a larger bag of this stuff!
Re: Otie's Botanicals White Elephant (High Mit)
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:17 pm
by Arob1000
This stuff keeps getting better with repeated use, now securely my top 3 all time, my 250g bag might not be enough...
Re: Otie's Botanicals White Elephant (High Mit)
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:08 pm
by Kelleytoons
You're still talking about the White Elephant, right? What batch #?
I have a sample of it somewhere but given my 7 kilo TFH order came yesterday it might be a LONG time before I make some capsules up off that sample. But if Otie's is that good (and they still have some) I'll order some to put away. Just tell me exactly which one it is you are having a good feel from (I need more whites for sure - I ordered a TON of reds and greens from TFH and only a few whites).
Re: Otie's Botanicals White Elephant (High Mit)
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:58 pm
by Arob1000
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:08 pm
You're still talking about the White Elephant, right? What batch #?
I have a sample of it somewhere but given my 7 kilo TFH order came yesterday it might be a LONG time before I make some capsules up off that sample. But if Otie's is that good (and they still have some) I'll order some to put away. Just tell me exactly which one it is you are having a good feel from (I need more whites for sure - I ordered a TON of reds and greens from TFH and only a few whites).
Try the sample you have, that’s the stuff I’m talking about, still in stock. If you like faster whites you’ll like this, imo better than the TFH white samples I got. Since you have some why not try it out and see!
Re: Otie's Botanicals White Elephant (High Mit)
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:28 pm
by Kelleytoons
Yeah, not *quite* that easy (I make capsules and making them with very small sizes, less than 50 grams, is a PITA).
But I'll just order it. Not like I haven't bought other things that missed and if it hits that's a Good Thing.
Re: Otie's Botanicals White Elephant (High Mit)
Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:50 am
by Babel-17
Hey all, I'm asking for someone on Facebook who is an Otie's customer if this White Elephant is helpful for arthritis pain.
P.S. Sounds like Otie's Super Red MD might be a candidate for what this person is looking for. Anyway, any thoughts on what variety from Otie's menu might be good, and if the White Elephant has any benefits for the pain from arthritis?
Thanks in advance!
Re: Otie's Botanicals White Elephant (High Mit)
Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:02 pm
by Arob1000
Babel-17 wrote: ↑Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:50 am
Hey all, I'm asking for someone on Facebook who is an Otie's customer if this White Elephant is helpful for arthritis pain.
P.S. Sounds like Otie's Super Red MD might be a candidate for what this person is looking for. Anyway, any thoughts on what variety from Otie's menu might be good, and if the White Elephant has any benefits for the pain from arthritis?
Thanks in advance!
Super Red MD might be better but white elephant is quality. I just ordered 1kg more of this...favorite white all time, hits super hard and very energetic but not overly so.