Page 1 of 1

TFH Test samples

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:51 am
by Hulu2021
I really really like the testers I received from TFH. All i have to say is that this seasons harvest is fire 🔥 and get in on it if you can!! I am so impressed!! I had no idea TFh was this good. I think i ran into some lacking strains in the past that formed a southward view of TFH for me. However; i fully believe in their quality now

Re: TFH Test samples

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:13 am
by Kelleytoons
There are six (out of the 10 I've tested so far, with the last one today) that I will definitely order - two are the best Kratom I've ever used (and the other four are pretty great).

60% hit ratio is pretty damn good, particularly when the "hits" are so high.

Re: TFH Test samples

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:32 am
by MitSir
Can either of you share which testers were the standouts in your opinions? What were the test batch number codes/lots?

Re: TFH Test samples

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:34 am
by Kelleytoons
I'd prefer not to reveal my results until the testing is complete, to avoid influencing the process. After that I'd be glad to share, though.

Re: TFH Test samples

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:38 pm
by Arob1000
100% agree with you Hulu, really great dry season, way better than anything I’ve had in the past from TFH…gonna stock up for sure! I’ll be ordering a bag or two of half of the testers!

For the sanctity of blind testing don’t post any specific reviews yet!

Re: TFH Test samples

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:02 pm
by sandwich_creator
Green 635 was MY JAM!

I kept a little notebook after my first review so that I could look at all of my notes and submit my feedback all at once and just that 635 was awesome comparatively to everything else.

I do primarily utilize for migraine/migraine symptom relief so YMMV.

Re: TFH Test samples

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:48 pm
by Kelleytoons
525 was my fav, followed by 616, 611 and 605 (I also liked white 649).

Re: TFH Test samples

Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:18 pm
by Gianster
525 my favorite as well!

Re: TFH Test samples

Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:35 pm
by Arob1000
I ordered 1kg of 611 (more of a red), 250g of Green 525 (great mid green), 250g of Green 616 (great upper green), 250g of Red 676 (decent mid-red), and 250g of White 651 (nice white). Unfortunately missed the boat on Red 592 but got a great variety! Seems like Green 525 was a hit for everyone.

Re: TFH Test samples

Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:49 pm
by Kelleytoons
You and I ordered EXACTLY the same ones (just different amounts).

And, yes, I was lucky to get the Red Bali (last bag, Chris said).

And I don't think it's any coincidence that we liked the same stuff (including thinking that one green was a red). Great minds think alike <g>.

Re: TFH Test samples

Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:50 pm
by Kelleytoons
Oh, and I ordered 4 kilos of other stuff as well (my total was over 7 kilos). Hey, once in a lifetime, right?

Re: TFH Test samples

Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:05 pm
by Loveandpeace
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:50 pm Oh, and I ordered 4 kilos of other stuff as well (my total was over 7 kilos). Hey, once in a lifetime, right?
08/16/2022

Dear Sir Toons,

Will you be my father?


Patiently Waiting,
Loveandpeace

Re: TFH Test samples

Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:14 pm
by Kelleytoons
That ship has sailed (GRANDfather, perhaps).

Just think, though - those kids are going to inherit a TON of stuff they have no idea what it is ("Here's another bottle of this "Green 611 - perhaps it's some sort of vitamin")

Re: TFH Test samples

Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:33 pm
by Arob1000
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:49 pm You and I ordered EXACTLY the same ones (just different amounts).

And, yes, I was lucky to get the Red Bali (last bag, Chris said).

And I don't think it's any coincidence that we liked the same stuff (including thinking that one green was a red). Great minds think alike <g>.
Yeah, I got some other greens and reds and a white as well, ended up being a 4.1kg order, should last a while! :D

Re: TFH Test samples

Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:34 pm
by manimhungry
Still in the process of testing. Yellow 695 didn’t hit too well, though it was fermented and I’m not fond of them