Page 1 of 3

TFH 30 Year Wild Jade Hulu - IR9A1-G

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:45 pm
by elbandito88
This is a gem. A very, very special batch. Gorgeous neon green color, with the Absolute freshest of smell and taste. I’m glad I got 500G because this one is that good.

I dosed but 20m ago and my body is filled with euphoria and moodlift. Also had some really good pain relief for a green.

Wow. That’s about all I can say right now. This one was
Not on the list of testers I saw anyone list, so I don’t know how many people actually tried this one in their recent testing phase for non members. I hope you guys got the chance.

Because man is it special. Dry season green at its finest.

Next up is the master crafted red, but this is going to be hard to beat.

Re: TFH 30 Year Wild Jade Hulu - IR9A1-G

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:44 pm
by Kelleytoons
Given that the testers only had numbers (like Green 605) that wouldn't be on ANYONE'S list.

Re: TFH 30 Year Wild Jade Hulu - IR9A1-G

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:00 pm
by BookofEnoch1914
elbandito88 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:45 pm This is a gem. A very, very special batch. Gorgeous neon green color, with the Absolute freshest of smell and taste. I’m glad I got 500G because this one is that good.

I dosed but 20m ago and my body is filled with euphoria and moodlift. Also had some really good pain relief for a green.

Wow. That’s about all I can say right now. This one was
Not on the list of testers I saw anyone list, so I don’t know how many people actually tried this one in their recent testing phase for non members. I hope you guys got the chance.

Because man is it special. Dry season green at its finest.

Next up is the master crafted red, but this is going to be hard to beat.
Lol, I didn't fully read your post, you answered my question. :D

Re: TFH 30 Year Wild Jade Hulu - IR9A1-G

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:06 pm
by elbandito88
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:44 pm Given that the testers only had numbers (like Green 605) that wouldn't be on ANYONE'S list.
Yes, this was a tester number too before it got its name (just like any other Strain with TFH) . They never do testing with names. But this particular number was not on any of the lists I saw.

This was probably tested a little while back, as their process for
Something to make the menu is very thorough.

And the samples I tested were all pretty damn good. Extremely high quality leaf.

And that said, it seemed everyone loved the test samples(and rightfully so). But this is just… special.

TFH is really putting out some amazing leaf right now.

Re: TFH 30 Year Wild Jade Hulu - IR9A1-G

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:19 pm
by herbalhippie
elbandito88 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:45 pm This is a gem. A very, very special batch. Gorgeous neon green color, with the Absolute freshest of smell and taste. I’m glad I got 500G because this one is that good.

I dosed but 20m ago and my body is filled with euphoria and moodlift. Also had some really good pain relief for a green.

Wow. That’s about all I can say right now. This one was
Not on the list of testers I saw anyone list, so I don’t know how many people actually tried this one in their recent testing phase for non members. I hope you guys got the chance.

Because man is it special. Dry season green at its finest.

Next up is the master crafted red, but this is going to be hard to beat.
Why why WHY did I click on this thread??????

Master crafted red is *chef's kiss

I'm actually ashamed of myself for how much TFH I've ordered in the last few days.

Re: TFH 30 Year Wild Jade Hulu - IR9A1-G

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:33 pm
by elbandito88
herbalhippie wrote: ↑Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:19 pm
elbandito88 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:45 pm This is a gem. A very, very special batch. Gorgeous neon green color, with the Absolute freshest of smell and taste. I’m glad I got 500G because this one is that good.

I dosed but 20m ago and my body is filled with euphoria and moodlift. Also had some really good pain relief for a green.

Wow. That’s about all I can say right now. This one was
Not on the list of testers I saw anyone list, so I don’t know how many people actually tried this one in their recent testing phase for non members. I hope you guys got the chance.

Because man is it special. Dry season green at its finest.

Next up is the master crafted red, but this is going to be hard to beat.
Why why WHY did I click on this thread??????

Master crafted red is *chef's kiss

I'm actually ashamed of myself for how much TFH I've ordered in the last few days.
Haha, happens to all of us! I’m very much looking forward to trying the master crafted red. After a long week of work, this was the perfect way to start the weekend.

Re: TFH 30 Year Wild Jade Hulu - IR9A1-G

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:03 pm
by Badgame85
herbalhippie wrote: ↑Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:19 pm
elbandito88 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:45 pm This is a gem. A very, very special batch. Gorgeous neon green color, with the Absolute freshest of smell and taste. I’m glad I got 500G because this one is that good.

I dosed but 20m ago and my body is filled with euphoria and moodlift. Also had some really good pain relief for a green.

Wow. That’s about all I can say right now. This one was
Not on the list of testers I saw anyone list, so I don’t know how many people actually tried this one in their recent testing phase for non members. I hope you guys got the chance.

Because man is it special. Dry season green at its finest.

Next up is the master crafted red, but this is going to be hard to beat.
Why why WHY did I click on this thread??????
Right??? I'm drafting my e-mail now to Chris lol
Unfortunately I don't have a membership but I'll promptly use my one free membership order coupon on this one!

Re: TFH 30 Year Wild Jade Hulu - IR9A1-G

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:08 pm
by herbalhippie
Badgame85 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:03 pm
herbalhippie wrote: ↑Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:19 pm
elbandito88 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:45 pm This is a gem. A very, very special batch. Gorgeous neon green color, with the Absolute freshest of smell and taste. I’m glad I got 500G because this one is that good.

I dosed but 20m ago and my body is filled with euphoria and moodlift. Also had some really good pain relief for a green.

Wow. That’s about all I can say right now. This one was
Not on the list of testers I saw anyone list, so I don’t know how many people actually tried this one in their recent testing phase for non members. I hope you guys got the chance.

Because man is it special. Dry season green at its finest.

Next up is the master crafted red, but this is going to be hard to beat.
Why why WHY did I click on this thread??????
Right??? I'm drafting my e-mail now to Chris lol
Unfortunately I don't have a membership but I'll promptly use my one free membership order coupon on this one!
Get some of the Master Crafted Red too. :)

Re: TFH 30 Year Wild Jade Hulu - IR9A1-G

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:19 pm
by Kelleytoons
And - of course - those of us without a membership who fired our "one-shot" have, once again, missed out on goodness.

For those of you sighing because you clicked on this thread and now need to order - screw you. (JK, but not).

Re: TFH 30 Year Wild Jade Hulu - IR9A1-G

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:37 pm
by herbalhippie
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:19 pm And - of course - those of us without a membership who fired our "one-shot" have, once again, missed out on goodness.

For those of you sighing because you clicked on this thread and now need to order - screw you. (JK, but not).

Quit complaining and join the Trading Post. There's TFH on the Trading post sometimes.

Notice I am NOT in mod mode saying this. :lol:

Who knows, I might get buyers remorse from buying too much in a week and sell some there. You never know.

Re: TFH 30 Year Wild Jade Hulu - IR9A1-G

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:44 pm
by terposton
herbalhippie wrote: ↑Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:19 pm
elbandito88 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:45 pm This is a gem. A very, very special batch. Gorgeous neon green color, with the Absolute freshest of smell and taste. I’m glad I got 500G because this one is that good.

I dosed but 20m ago and my body is filled with euphoria and moodlift. Also had some really good pain relief for a green.

Wow. That’s about all I can say right now. This one was
Not on the list of testers I saw anyone list, so I don’t know how many people actually tried this one in their recent testing phase for non members. I hope you guys got the chance.

Because man is it special. Dry season green at its finest.

Next up is the master crafted red, but this is going to be hard to beat.
Why why WHY did I click on this thread??????

Master crafted red is *chef's kiss

I'm actually ashamed of myself for how much TFH I've ordered in the last few days.
I know what you mean. I just got my order from TFH but he put some new stuff on the menu that I must have now. I love them so much and have a serious problem :lol:

Re: TFH 30 Year Wild Jade Hulu - IR9A1-G

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:14 pm
by elbandito88
Also, just want to state that it wasn’t on any of the lists I personally saw that people said they purchased. Many of you may have well tested it.

I know I hadn’t tested this one, and…

I’m just so blown away by it…

Re: TFH 30 Year Wild Jade Hulu - IR9A1-G

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:27 pm
by herbalhippie
elbandito88 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:14 pm Also, just want to state that it wasn’t on any of the lists I personally saw that people said they purchased. Many of you may have well tested it.

I know I hadn’t tested this one, and…

I’m just so blown away by it…
Well, I'm really glad to hear
that because I ordered.......some. :?

Re: TFH 30 Year Wild Jade Hulu - IR9A1-G

Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:17 am
by Kelleytoons
In your "non-mod" role...

Saying to buy something off the trading post is a bit like saying "hey, if you want some food you can always go out to the countryside and you might find something there you can eat." Sure - you MIGHT. You also might not, or find that someone else with far better experience has already gotten all the food that is edible.

Hmmm - pretty horrible analogy but the point is that TRYING to get a certain something off the trading post is no where near the same as, hmmm, just writing an email and ordering it. Right? So - I'll keep bitching <g>.

Re: TFH 30 Year Wild Jade Hulu - IR9A1-G

Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:22 am
by BookofEnoch1914
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:17 am In your "non-mod" role...

Saying to buy something off the trading post is a bit like saying "hey, if you want some food you can always go out to the countryside and you might find something there you can eat." Sure - you MIGHT. You also might not, or find that someone else with far better experience has already gotten all the food that is edible.

Hmmm - pretty horrible analogy but the point is that TRYING to get a certain something off the trading post is no where near the same as, hmmm, just writing an email and ordering it. Right? So - I'll keep bitching <g>.
If I were you I would at the very least Apply for it, it's always interesting to see what shows up for sale, how much it goes for, etc. There often times are interesting conversations that take place in the threads as well. Just DO IT. :D

Re: TFH 30 Year Wild Jade Hulu - IR9A1-G

Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:35 am
by Arob1000
If anyone feels like they bought too much of this, Master Crafted Red, or Top Shelf Red Bali MUK-SD9G I’d gladly take some off your hands (on the trading post), just throwing it out there 😀. I caved and posted an ISO thread…

Re: TFH 30 Year Wild Jade Hulu - IR9A1-G

Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:43 am
by herbalhippie
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:17 am In your "non-mod" role...

Saying to buy something off the trading post is a bit like saying "hey, if you want some food you can always go out to the countryside and you might find something there you can eat." Sure - you MIGHT. You also might not, or find that someone else with far better experience has already gotten all the food that is edible.

Hmmm - pretty horrible analogy but the point is that TRYING to get a certain something off the trading post is no where near the same as, hmmm, just writing an email and ordering it. Right? So - I'll keep bitching <g>.
Join the Trading Post, Kelly, you might be surprised. Sometimes great things show up unexpectedly.

Re: TFH 30 Year Wild Jade Hulu - IR9A1-G

Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:59 am
by elbandito88
Yeah, I ended up getting a full kilo of this one… and 500g of the master crafted red… they were just burning too damn well.

Re: TFH 30 Year Wild Jade Hulu - IR9A1-G

Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:05 am
by herbalhippie
Poor Chris, I wonder if I"m causing him to beat his head on his desk yet.

Order... another order....another order

Re: TFH 30 Year Wild Jade Hulu - IR9A1-G

Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:18 am
by elbandito88
herbalhippie wrote: ↑Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:05 am Poor Chris, I wonder if I"m causing him to beat his head on his desk yet.

Order... another order....another order
😁😁 I feel the same way, lol.

Re: TFH 30 Year Wild Jade Hulu - IR9A1-G

Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:37 am
by Lokey
Yea, it's frustrating for us non-members. I've been very good lately of not ordering more stuff due to FOMO but every time I delay one day it gets jumped on and sold out before I can hardly think about it and then everyone concurs how fire it is. Really missing out and have so much here, some not even opened yet. I never buy kilos because I want to try so much variety and running out of space, really should get rid of some old meh stuff or learn how to make extract, so time consuming to keep it all organized. Anyway, my raffle ticket is in a safe place.

Re: TFH 30 Year Wild Jade Hulu - IR9A1-G

Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:06 pm
by Kelleytoons
Not to get OT here, Lokey (and I do LOVE that moniker - Loki is one of my favorite characters of the Marvel Universe, and even if you didn't mean to do a takeoff and just mean "low key" it's pretty cute) but I'm finding that even mediocre kratom in a mix works pretty damn well.

I've been using a "good" strain and then topping it off (30 minutes later) with a gram of my "mass market boo-boo" stuff and it seems to be incredible. I've yet to have a miss. I keep forgetting the name of the effect, but it seems like the first kratom is intensified by the second dose, and in my experience so far that second dose can be almost anything of any quality. I've just been using discards but boy it seems to work amazing.

It might just be a coincidence but I find it hard to believe I've just been lucky in that doing this five times has been the best dosing I've ever had. I'll keep experimenting, though, but in the meantime you might give it a try.

Re: TFH 30 Year Wild Jade Hulu - IR9A1-G

Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:42 pm
by Lokey
I think it's called the entourage effect, different alkaloids working synergistically. My childhood best friend's father used to call me Hallie Lokey because he said there was a band called the Hallie Lokey Blues Band. I'm not sure of the spelling and I've never been able to confirm this though! I will try what you suggest, the only problem is I've been supplementing with a little extract lately so I need to get back to not doing that.

Re: TFH 30 Year Wild Jade Hulu - IR9A1-G

Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:37 pm
by Arob1000
I'm on the FOMO train right now; only because it is summer kratom and I can "rationalize" stocking up on quality product. We'll see what excuse I have come fall/winter. :D

Re: TFH 30 Year Wild Jade Hulu - IR9A1-G

Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:53 pm
by Adorable45Deplorable
Maybe I should give back to the community and order some TFH specifically to offload in The Trading Post. I'm not a big shipper and money transferer but I have venmo and I can figure out a postal box.

Re: TFH 30 Year Wild Jade Hulu - IR9A1-G

Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:13 pm
by NiqueKristan
Adorable45Deplorable wrote: ↑Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:53 pm Maybe I should give back to the community and order some TFH specifically to offload in The Trading Post. I'm not a big shipper and money transferer but I have venmo and I can figure out a postal box.
I think TFH discourages buying from them in order to sell (it’s okay if you changed your mind about something or it doesn’t work for you). I saw a post/comment from them awhile back. Obviously you’re gong to do what you want, but just wanted to lyk in case there are repercussions.

Re: TFH 30 Year Wild Jade Hulu - IR9A1-G

Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:16 pm
by Badgame85
Very thankful that I'm still holding onto my one free order after the testing period. Looking forward to hoping the hype on these matches the experience I have. And if not... throw it on to the monster heap of failed kratom lol (or rather the trading post ; )

Re: TFH 30 Year Wild Jade Hulu - IR9A1-G

Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:22 pm
by terposton
herbalhippie wrote: ↑Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:37 pm
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:19 pm And - of course - those of us without a membership who fired our "one-shot" have, once again, missed out on goodness.

For those of you sighing because you clicked on this thread and now need to order - screw you. (JK, but not).

Quit complaining and join the Trading Post. There's TFH on the Trading post sometimes.


Notice I am NOT in mod mode saying this. :lol:

Who knows, I might get buyers remorse from buying too much in a week and sell some there. You never know.

Re: TFH 30 Year Wild Jade Hulu - IR9A1-G

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:52 am
by Adrumaddict
From what I understand Master Crafted Red was actually the Green 605 tester. Yes I know it says "Green" 605. Chris has done that before. I'm not sure if he thinks it's possibly a green at first and then changes it after enough tests come in reporting it to be on the lower end, or if Chris is experimenting to explore the power of suggestion. Regardless MC Red is fantastic!! It was slightly energetic for me but I also tested it at a lower dosage (2.5g).

Re: TFH 30 Year Wild Jade Hulu - IR9A1-G

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:44 am
by Kelleytoons
If true, then I have 500 grams of that (I tested 605 and loved it).

However - not sure about that. While there was ONE green that both I and two other testers identified as a red, it wasn't that one. Not saying that it still couldn't be a red and I didn't think so (there's much to suggest that ALL such categorizations of strain colors is just a bit ridiculous) but it certainly didn't have any effects that I normally associate with a red.

To my knowledge the only such test (using a standard one written as another) was the 592 - at least that's the only one Chris announced. Also - the 592 I bought Chris identified as the "normal" one it was (IOW, the bag had the normal Red name on it). The green 605 was labeled 605 on both bags and if it truly was just a "control" strain you'd think he'd just go ahead and use the normal label for it.

And - it's my own fault for reading threads with TFH in their heading, to be sure. I just need to stay out of it - I have my order and may not even live long enough to use all of it. FOMO really shouldn't affect me so I apologize. Just green envy, that's all (hey - green envy. Appropriate?).

Re: TFH 30 Year Wild Jade Hulu - IR9A1-G

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:22 am
by herbalhippie
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:44 am If true, then I have 500 grams of that (I tested 605 and loved it).

However - not sure about that. While there was ONE green that both I and two other testers identified as a red, it wasn't that one. Not saying that it still couldn't be a red and I didn't think so (there's much to suggest that ALL such categorizations of strain colors is just a bit ridiculous) but it certainly didn't have any effects that I normally associate with a red.

Green 605 is Master Crafter Red. I order 605, Chris told me it would be coming as MC Red.

Re: TFH 30 Year Wild Jade Hulu - IR9A1-G

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:44 am
by Loveandpeace
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:44 am If true, then I have 500 grams of that (I tested 605 and loved it).

However - not sure about that. While there was ONE green that both I and two other testers identified as a red, it wasn't that one. Not saying that it still couldn't be a red and I didn't think so (there's much to suggest that ALL such categorizations of strain colors is just a bit ridiculous) but it certainly didn't have any effects that I normally associate with a red.

To my knowledge the only such test (using a standard one written as another) was the 592 - at least that's the only one Chris announced. Also - the 592 I bought Chris identified as the "normal" one it was (IOW, the bag had the normal Red name on it). The green 605 was labeled 605 on both bags and if it truly was just a "control" strain you'd think he'd just go ahead and use the normal label for it.

And - it's my own fault for reading threads with TFH in their heading, to be sure. I just need to stay out of it - I have my order and may not even live long enough to use all of it. FOMO really shouldn't affect me so I apologize. Just green envy, that's all (hey - green envy. Appropriate?).
It is true Kelley.

Chris always does a little tricksy there. It happened to me last testing session. He is def playing with suggestability.

Re: TFH 30 Year Wild Jade Hulu - IR9A1-G

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:50 am
by Roofdog
Loveandpeace wrote: ↑Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:44 am
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:44 am If true, then I have 500 grams of that (I tested 605 and loved it).

However - not sure about that. While there was ONE green that both I and two other testers identified as a red, it wasn't that one. Not saying that it still couldn't be a red and I didn't think so (there's much to suggest that ALL such categorizations of strain colors is just a bit ridiculous) but it certainly didn't have any effects that I normally associate with a red.

To my knowledge the only such test (using a standard one written as another) was the 592 - at least that's the only one Chris announced. Also - the 592 I bought Chris identified as the "normal" one it was (IOW, the bag had the normal Red name on it). The green 605 was labeled 605 on both bags and if it truly was just a "control" strain you'd think he'd just go ahead and use the normal label for it.

And - it's my own fault for reading threads with TFH in their heading, to be sure. I just need to stay out of it - I have my order and may not even live long enough to use all of it. FOMO really shouldn't affect me so I apologize. Just green envy, that's all (hey - green envy. Appropriate?).
It is true Kelley.

Chris always does a little tricksy there. It happened to me last testing session. He is def playing with suggestability.
Colors are difficult for me to choose. I have reds that are bright green and energetic for me. If i take that red at night it keeps me up. I take a green right before bed and i fall asleep very peacefully. Its almost exactly opposite for me across the board.

Re: TFH 30 Year Wild Jade Hulu - IR9A1-G

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:26 am
by SaintsWillConquer
Adorable45Deplorable wrote: ↑Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:53 pm Maybe I should give back to the community and order some TFH specifically to offload in The Trading Post. I'm not a big shipper and money transferer but I have venmo and I can figure out a postal box.
They have specifically asked people not to do that. They're OK with people reselling if something doesn't hit or they ordered too much or whatever, but they don't want people ordering from them with the only intention of selling on the trading post.

Re: TFH 30 Year Wild Jade Hulu - IR9A1-G

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:36 am
by Arob1000
herbalhippie wrote: ↑Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:22 am Green 605 is Master Crafter Red. I order 605, Chris told me it would be coming as MC Red.
Interesting, ok I actually tested that one. Rated it an 8/10 but didn’t love it as much as a few others which I ordered…blind testing is a trip…don’t feel as bad for missing out anymore! Green 611 was WAY better for me (also redline) and I ordered 1KG.

Re: TFH 30 Year Wild Jade Hulu - IR9A1-G

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:26 pm
by Kelleytoons
I rated 605 as a 10, but I also rated 611 as a 9 (and it was the only I thought was a "red" because of the effects - there were at least two other testers who said exactly the same thing to me).

But I did order 500 grams of 611 as well. I don't think I regret either of those two (right now the only TFH I *kind* of regret ordering is the Sapphire Sundra - I was just going off reviews, but it missed twice so far. I won't give up on it, but since I bought 500 grams I might well have a 250 gram bag to put on the trading post).

Re: TFH 30 Year Wild Jade Hulu - IR9A1-G

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:34 pm
by Arob1000
I cracked open my vaccum sealed kg of Green 611 (more of a red like you say) when my order came a few days ago, it hits just as hard as I remember. When/if it goes on the menu I'm sure it'll be a hit!

I got Saphire Sunda too and haven't tried it yet, hopefully it'll hit...

I had some extra kratom in my order which I couldn't decide on what to get and Chris threw in Baik Hutan Maeng Da IRCA-10, another mid-red which hits really well (9/10).

Lot of good mid-reds out there right now!

Re: TFH 30 Year Wild Jade Hulu - IR9A1-G

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:55 pm
by herbalhippie
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:26 pm I rated 605 as a 10, but I also rated 611 as a 9 (and it was the only I thought was a "red" because of the effects - there were at least two other testers who said exactly the same thing to me).

But I did order 500 grams of 611 as well. I don't think I regret either of those two (right now the only TFH I *kind* of regret ordering is the Sapphire Sundra - I was just going off reviews, but it missed twice so far. I won't give up on it, but since I bought 500 grams I might well have a 250 gram bag to put on the trading post).
611 huh.

s***

Here we go again. :lol:

Please tell me about 611. I'm getting 605 already. Do I need 611?

Re: TFH 30 Year Wild Jade Hulu - IR9A1-G

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:14 pm
by Kelleytoons
Arob1000 wrote: ↑Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:34 pm . I had some extra kratom in my order which I couldn't decide on what to get and Chris threw in Baik Hutan Maeng Da IRCA-10, another mid-red which hits really well (9/10).
Good - I ordered that one as well (another blind buy based on reviews). Perhaps I'll make that up in capsules to take tonight (it's between that and the Red Ketapang. Whichever one I don't make up into capsules I'll most likely do the other one tomorrow).

Re: TFH 30 Year Wild Jade Hulu - IR9A1-G

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:20 pm
by Kelleytoons
herbalhippie wrote: ↑Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:55 pm
611 huh.

s***

Here we go again. :lol:

Please tell me about 611. I'm getting 605 already. Do I need 611?
Aha! Now the foot is on the other shoe. Or... something.

I didn't rate the 611 *quite* as high but I did see it as a "red" and I ordered a lot. Honestly, though - if I were a member like you are I'm not sure I'd worry too much about it. When I say "ordered a lot" I mean like 500 grams and in my lifetime (based on my rotation) it's unlikely I'll use the second 250 gram bag. *Possible* but not really likely (somewhere around five or six years from now). So if worse comes to worse perhaps you and I could trade bags somewhere down the line, assuming you will find another TFH I can't live without <g>.

(I can't imagine TFH being angry at trading bags like that - I did order in good faith, but I'd much rather have a wider selection than a ton of a certain amount. Part of it is I thought I could convince my wife, given how great TFH was for me, that this would be the kratom that broke her "I don't like kratom" rule. But as usual her stubbornness has proved FAR more resilient that my persuasiveness :>) So I can see I will have at least three or four 250 gram duplicate bags that I may well want to trade (NOT sell - I'd only want more TFH, just different ones).