Gulf Coast Kratom: Excellent Small Batch, Easy Membership
Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:16 am
I have really been impressed so far with my first order from Gulf Coast Kratom in Texas, which includes all of their 10 non capsule powder products. They are a membership only site, but unlike some of the cloak and dagger private sellers which remind me of exclusive country clubs that do not want people like me, who do not have a huge online presence as members, all you have to do is fill out their on-site membership form and wait a few days.
I haven't tried their Reds yet, but I have been very impressed so far with the excellent blend Emerald Ocean Waves, which gives great calm energy and clear headedness with five hour plus duration, and Green Borneo, which is hard hitting in the best way, with significant euphoria.
Labs are posted on site and they have a thoughtful array of Reds, Whites and Greens. No Yellows or Golds so far, but they seem to only carry strains and blends that they understand and can get behind. It seems they use the private membership thing to keep their business from growing more rapidly than they can handle. I have known 2 small business owners who went under because their products were excellent, but they were undercapitalized and could not handle rapid growth.
If you are not well connected but you want the members only boutique experience, I highly recommend giving them a try. I would be interested to hear other members' experience with them. I hope mine was not a "one off."
I haven't tried their Reds yet, but I have been very impressed so far with the excellent blend Emerald Ocean Waves, which gives great calm energy and clear headedness with five hour plus duration, and Green Borneo, which is hard hitting in the best way, with significant euphoria.
Labs are posted on site and they have a thoughtful array of Reds, Whites and Greens. No Yellows or Golds so far, but they seem to only carry strains and blends that they understand and can get behind. It seems they use the private membership thing to keep their business from growing more rapidly than they can handle. I have known 2 small business owners who went under because their products were excellent, but they were undercapitalized and could not handle rapid growth.
If you are not well connected but you want the members only boutique experience, I highly recommend giving them a try. I would be interested to hear other members' experience with them. I hope mine was not a "one off."