Page 1 of 1
Luckys GMD
Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:29 pm
by Roofdog
Luckys GMD is really good. Lot 082622
Just came in today and its very nice. Not too fast and euphoric. Good mood lift, needed it today. Have a good weekend everyone!!
Re: Luckys GMD
Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:03 pm
by uspatriot995
Roofdog wrote: ↑Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:29 pm
Luckys GMD is really good. Lot 082622
Just came in today and its very nice. Not too fast and euphoric. Good mood lift, needed it today. Have a good weekend everyone!!
The Lucky July & Aug batches were mighty fine. Liked the gmd and green hulu a lot.
Re: Luckys GMD
Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:14 pm
by Arob1000
The 8/26/22 GMD is a super good slower/mid green, tried it yesterday and it was really nice, glad I got some!
Re: Luckys GMD
Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:26 am
by LuckyHerbals
Thank you for the feedback!! Glad you are enjoying it!

Re: Luckys GMD
Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:51 am
by anxietyINC
Arob1000 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:14 pm
The 8/26/22 GMD is a super good slower/mid green, tried it yesterday and it was really nice, glad I got some!
I had to order after reading this! I just ordered a 200g bag.

I’m wondering how it it compares to the 4-25-22 batch
Re: Luckys GMD
Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:35 am
by Kelleytoons
So - anyone have any opinions on the best red from this new batch?
I'm not a huge green fan plus I just have WAY too many of them. But I can always use another good red. If something from August is fire I'd like to know about it.
Re: Luckys GMD
Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:46 am
by Roofdog
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:35 am
So - anyone have any opinions on the best red from this new batch?
I'm not a huge green fan plus I just have WAY too many of them. But I can always use another good red. If something from August is fire I'd like to know about it.
Im a green and white guy. I actually look at your recommendations for reds lol. I was a TFH tester and I picked up some of their reds. They should last me a long time.
Re: Luckys GMD
Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:08 pm
by uspatriot995
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:35 am
So - anyone have any opinions on the best red from this new batch?
I'm not a huge green fan plus I just have WAY too many of them. But I can always use another good red. If something from August is fire I'd like to know about it.
The only red I saw available on Lot 082622 was Red Krakatoa (a blended red), but it is out of stock.
Re: Luckys GMD
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:48 am
by Madvillain626
I got 200g of the 71522 batch of red krakatoa and it was...not good.

Knew something was up when I looked at the bag and the power was a darker shade of green (12121 batch was bright green) but I opened and tried it anyway and yeah, wack batch. 5/10.
The 82622 batch of GMD on the other hand is very good, nice and slow with good feels. 9/10
Re: Luckys GMD
Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:22 pm
by Eu4oric906
Also diggin the GMD, though the particular moment i bought it was labeled base green. Same product by my understanding. Muy bueno.
Re: Luckys GMD
Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:23 am
by Jonathontru2it
Had a sample of this it's great slower green my type of leaf great job Ben
Re: Luckys GMD
Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:48 pm
by FJB
Ben is a great guy and great vendor. His leaf is always good and speaks for itself.
That said, GMD used to be a bit more energetic back in the early years. Its still very good, but just slower now. I used to take it in the morning sometimes before work. But now only after work or on days off.
Re: Luckys GMD
Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:04 pm
by FJB
Decided to mix a tsp of this GMD with a tsp of Oties SW Elephant. Should be a good relaxing blend
Re: Luckys GMD
Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:25 pm
by LuckyHerbals
Madvillain626 wrote: ↑Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:48 am
I got 200g of the 71522 batch of red krakatoa and it was...not good.

Knew something was up when I looked at the bag and the power was a darker shade of green (12121 batch was bright green) but I opened and tried it anyway and yeah, wack batch. 5/10.
The 82622 batch of GMD on the other hand is very good, nice and slow with good feels. 9/10
The original batch was harvested and blended in December of 2021. That was in the middle of rainy season. We are in dry season now. Effects will be different no matter how hard we try to replicate. If you want more consistency that lasts for months on end, you would probably prefer a bulk vendor. Those batches are around 28 tons, and I've seen them last as long as two years. I highly recommend you try a small sample of a new batch of ours next time and then stock up if it works well for you.
You can always send it back! We're using the heck outta that batch right now. Please message me so I know who you are so we can arrange a trade or refund.

Re: Luckys GMD
Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:55 pm
by GrannyJ62
I seriously can't wait for a new batch of kraktoa I believe I had last year's as well as this last batch pretty dang happy with both
Re: Luckys GMD
Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:08 pm
by Arob1000
I’m down to my last bag of the 12/21 Krakatoa…gonna be a sad day when I run out

Re: Luckys GMD
Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:42 am
by Roofdog
LuckyHerbals wrote: ↑Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:25 pm
Madvillain626 wrote: ↑Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:48 am
I got 200g of the 71522 batch of red krakatoa and it was...not good.

Knew something was up when I looked at the bag and the power was a darker shade of green (12121 batch was bright green) but I opened and tried it anyway and yeah, wack batch. 5/10.
The 82622 batch of GMD on the other hand is very good, nice and slow with good feels. 9/10
The original batch was harvested and blended in December of 2021. That was in the middle of rainy season. We are in dry season now. Effects will be different no matter how hard we try to replicate. If you want more consistency that lasts for months on end, you would probably prefer a bulk vendor. Those batches are around 28 tons, and I've seen them last as long as two years. I highly recommend you try a small sample of a new batch of ours next time and then stock up if it works well for you.
You can always send it back! We're using the heck outta that batch right now. Please message me so I know who you are so we can arrange a trade or refund.
This is stand up customer service and should be noticed. You dont find much of this anymore. Thank you Luckys!!
Re: Luckys GMD
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:07 pm
by chaosmonkey
FJB wrote: ↑Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:48 pm
Ben is a great guy and great vendor. His leaf is always good and speaks for itself.
I've had nothing but awesome experiences with Lucky Herbals. Ben is always great to work with.
That said, GMD used to be a bit more energetic back in the early years. Its still very good, but just slower now. I used to take it in the morning sometimes before work. But now only after work or on days off.
I've noticed that, too, and not just with the GMD. It's frustrating as hell because I need the energy boost of faster strains. I feel like most vendors lean heavily toward slower strains - anything approaching the effects of a red is NOT for me - but Lucky was one of the few that had great faster strains. Not so much recently.
Re: Luckys GMD
Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:43 am
by LuckyHerbals
No worries, we are working on that! I don't like the slowness of the base green (GMD) either! It seems to be like that for all of 2022. Our supplier is searching for other farmers to work on that with us. Stay tuned.

Re: Luckys GMD
Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:38 pm
by Madvillain626
the green hulu is dank
Re: Luckys GMD
Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:08 pm
by Stu Pidasso
Last two batches of green md were a miss for me. The west kali sunset was good. Red Krakatoa and Borneo blast were good.
Re: Luckys GMD
Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:24 pm
by Dreemr
Is the wmd from recently any fast?
Re: Luckys GMD
Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:03 pm
by Stu Pidasso
Dreemr wrote: ↑Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:24 pm
Is the wmd from recently any fast?
I have not had the White MD. I do have High Octane and it is a white blend. I got it back in July. It’s more energizing than the GMD. I like it.