Page 1 of 1

Super Red Rhino (Most recent E drop)

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:14 pm
by Trippin_Buddha
I’ve cracked into this one a few times now.

First time, I took a few points higher than usual.
It gave me an anxiety burn.

That’s what made me suspect is was really good.

Burned it at a lower dose twice now. When this strain hits, it provides great relief from anxiety (I cannot speak to pain relief). For me it hits mid/mid low and gives great relaxation.

Re: Super Red Rhino (Most recent E drop)

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:17 pm
by Jobrew5667
Trippin_Buddha wrote: ↑Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:14 pm I’ve cracked into this one a few times now.

First time I took a few points higher than usual.
It gave me an anxiety burn.

That’s what made me suspect is was really good.

Burned it at a lower dose twice now. When this strain hits it provides great relief from anxiety (I cannot speak to pain relief). For me it hits mid/mid low and gives great relaxation.

Great review! I think I will dial back my dose too tonight with it! The first run gave me so much energy lol! But maybe at a lower dose, it will be slow for me too!