Page 1 of 1
Hudson Valley super wild green. Swg91421
Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:25 pm
by Roofdog
Excellent strain. Energetic and uplifting. No shakes lasted about 5.5hrs for me. This was off my first dose. If it changes later in the week I will update. Definitely a good strain for me.
Re: Hudson Valley super wild green. Swg91421
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:32 pm
by plumsmooth
I love this strain am ordering some more right now. Can you please recommend one of their RED's for a compliment?
Re: Hudson Valley super wild green. Swg91421
Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:40 am
by Roofdog
plumsmooth wrote: ↑Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:32 pm
I love this strain am ordering some more right now. Can you please recommend one of their RED's for a compliment?
Im not a big red strain person. I like greens and whites. I have never tried any of their reds. They are a solid company on greens and whites, im sure their reds are decent. Email them and ask what reds are most popular. Most of these vendors get back to you pretty quickly. Have a good one!!