Page 1 of 2
Rhino 🦏 Remedies (A) DROP!! White horn
Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:05 am
by Hulu2021
Tried this W Horn (A) this morning. Wow! I was not expecting it to hit like this! I had to tell you about this true

. It’s not necessarily fast (for those that would want)but so potent and relief feeling. u4rik. Highly recommend- # good mood
Update: 11/28
This morning i got a great hit off if the white Jungle!!
Re: Rhino 🦏 Remedies White Horn
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:59 pm
by Madvillain626
Can I order some? I sent an email asking for membership and never got a reply. : Hope someone can vouch for me
Re: Rhino 🦏 Remedies White Horn
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:53 pm
by Hulu2021
Because of your status here as an intense kratomite i am pretty positive he will let you. It may be that he isn’t checking email till monday. be sure to tell him in the email your name from here so he can see for himself that you’re cool!
Re: Rhino 🦏 Remedies White Horn
Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:32 am
by Madvillain626
Hulu2021 wrote: ↑Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:53 pm
Because of your status here as an intense kratomite i am pretty positive he will let you. It may be that he isn’t checking email till monday. be sure to tell him in the email your name from here so he can see for himself that you’re cool!
Made on order with a note saying who I was. Got an automated "we are processing your order" reply. Hoping for the best

Re: Rhino 🦏 Remedies White Horn
Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:08 am
by Hulu2021
awesome!! let me know when you get the w horn how u like it!
Re: Rhino 🦏 Remedies White Horn
Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:21 am
by Cbest011
Nice review. I’m ordering currently from him, and couldn’t decide what to get for a 4 way split, so this helps me. Whites and greens are my faves. A few years ago, the A supplier Batak was my favorite too, so I’m curious if it’s still good this time. And I’m getting a couple E supplier ones; white dragon and super green hulu.
Rhino was the most consistent leaf for me and I haven’t been able to order online for a little bit, so I’m excited for this. Thank you for the review

Re: Rhino 🦏 Remedies White Horn
Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:41 am
by Roofdog
Madvillain626 wrote: ↑Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:32 am
Hulu2021 wrote: ↑Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:53 pm
Because of your status here as an intense kratomite i am pretty positive he will let you. It may be that he isn’t checking email till monday. be sure to tell him in the email your name from here so he can see for himself that you’re cool!
Made on order with a note saying who I was. Got an automated "we are processing your order" reply. Hoping for the best
I got the same thing. Did you pay? I left my venmo tag and never got a request or reply to pay.
Re: Rhino 🦏 Remedies White Horn
Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:15 pm
by Hulu2021
He’s dealing with family issues so maybe that’s why you haven’t heard back yet. i’m sure will be soon
Re: Rhino 🦏 Remedies White Horn
Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:10 pm
by Madvillain626
Roofdog wrote: ↑Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:41 am
Madvillain626 wrote: ↑Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:32 am
Hulu2021 wrote: ↑Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:53 pm
Because of your status here as an intense kratomite i am pretty positive he will let you. It may be that he isn’t checking email till monday. be sure to tell him in the email your name from here so he can see for himself that you’re cool!
Made on order with a note saying who I was. Got an automated "we are processing your order" reply. Hoping for the best
I got the same thing. Did you pay? I left my venmo tag and never got a request or reply to pay.
Nope. Left my venmo tag too and haven't received a reply yet
Re: Rhino 🦏 Remedies White Horn
Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:36 pm
by Roofdog
Hulu2021 wrote: ↑Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:15 pm
He’s dealing with family issues so maybe that’s why you haven’t heard back yet. i’m sure will be soon
Totally understand that. If he replies cool, if not no worries I wont bother him. Thanks
Re: Rhino 🦏 Remedies White Horn
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:16 pm
by Madvillain626
Roofdog wrote: ↑Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:41 am
Madvillain626 wrote: ↑Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:32 am
Hulu2021 wrote: ↑Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:53 pm
Because of your status here as an intense kratomite i am pretty positive he will let you. It may be that he isn’t checking email till monday. be sure to tell him in the email your name from here so he can see for himself that you’re cool!
Made on order with a note saying who I was. Got an automated "we are processing your order" reply. Hoping for the best
I got the same thing. Did you pay? I left my venmo tag and never got a request or reply to pay.
any updates yet? I haven't seen anything since the initial reply email...6 days ago.
I got no problem with waiting if the vendor has personal business to attend to, but the reply email was automated so I'm not even sure if I''m "allowed" to order yet.
Re: Rhino 🦏 Remedies White Horn
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:16 am
by Roofdog
Madvillain626 wrote: ↑Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:16 pm
Roofdog wrote: ↑Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:41 am
Madvillain626 wrote: ↑Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:32 am
Made on order with a note saying who I was. Got an automated "we are processing your order" reply. Hoping for the best
I got the same thing. Did you pay? I left my venmo tag and never got a request or reply to pay.
any updates yet? I haven't seen anything since the initial reply email...6 days ago.
I got no problem with waiting if the vendor has personal business to attend to, but the reply email was automated so I'm not even sure if I''m "allowed" to order yet.
Nope, nothing here either
Re: Rhino 🦏 Remedies (A) DROP!! White horn
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:19 pm
by Hulu2021
I’m sorry. I’m not sure what’s going on. He’s usually active on here
Re: Rhino 🦏 Remedies (A) DROP!! White horn
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:04 pm
by Roofdog
Hulu2021 wrote: ↑Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:19 pm
I’m sorry. I’m not sure what’s going on. He’s usually active on here
No biggie he probably has something going on thats more important right? Thats life. My email is in so we will see what happens down the road. Thanks for the recommendation
Re: Rhino 🦏 Remedies White Horn
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:18 pm
by Rhino236
Madvillain626 wrote: ↑Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:16 pm
Roofdog wrote: ↑Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:41 am
Madvillain626 wrote: ↑Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:32 am
Made on order with a note saying who I was. Got an automated "we are processing your order" reply. Hoping for the best
I got the same thing. Did you pay? I left my venmo tag and never got a request or reply to pay.
any updates yet? I haven't seen anything since the initial reply email...6 days ago.
I got no problem with waiting if the vendor has personal business to attend to, but the reply email was automated so I'm not even sure if I''m "allowed" to order yet.
Sorry I don’t get on double m often. But I just emailed you.
Re: Rhino 🦏 Remedies (A) DROP!! White horn
Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:01 am
by Madvillain626
dosed the Red Jungle earlier. Nice fast red. I wanted to try it first because of how green and fluffy it looked. very solid
will try out the white horn later today
Re: Rhino 🦏 Remedies (A) DROP!! White horn
Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:15 pm
by Cbest011
I’ve been enjoying the White Horn. It mixes with all of my other kratoms I’ve got. Goes especially well with the TFH Master Crafted Red. And on its own it’s very good. It’s been hitting every time as well. Also the Super Green Hulu from the E drop is wonderful too from Rhino. Rhinos leaf is always consistent for me. It works well with my body chemistry
Re: Rhino 🦏 Remedies (A) DROP!! White horn
Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:18 am
by IjustFeltLikeRunnin’
I’m still making my way through them, but I didn’t get much out of the White Horn on my first run. I put it up, and I’ll wait a bit and try it again.
The GMD is *chef’s kiss*. And the Premium White Vein was very nice too!
Re: Rhino 🦏 Remedies (A) DROP!! White horn
Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:56 am
by Madvillain626
Just tried the white horn. Very smooth and uplifting.

I can tell this will mix well with faster reds. Haven't opened the Premium Red Vein or Green Batak yet.
Re: Rhino 🦏 Remedies (A) DROP!! White horn
Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:50 am
by Kelleytoons
Crap (because like *I* need more kratom) - I just dosed with his Green OV August batch and... I had forgotten how good his stuff is.
So - other than the White, any more recommendations? Boy, I really HATE to order more right now but I haven't ordered from him in a while and if he has some good stuff I'd like to patronize him (although I'm a member I've never gotten any info on any of his drops - I don't even remember how to see his stuff. Need to look in my kratom booksmarks to see if I've got him bookmarked).
Re: Rhino 🦏 Remedies (A) DROP!! White horn
Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:42 pm
by Madvillain626
I can recommend the Red Jungle if you like fast reds. Just blended some with white horn and I dig it more than the WH by itself
Re: Rhino 🦏 Remedies (A) DROP!! White horn
Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:26 pm
by Kelleytoons
Thanks (I guess - I will NEVER have enough, it seems).
Now I'm torn between ordering just the two or trying to find two more for a kilo (my better sense tells me to stick with just the two but my kratom whoreness says - "what two more would be good?")
Re: Rhino 🦏 Remedies (A) DROP!! White horn
Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:40 pm
by Hulu2021
well.
just get W horn and w jungle for whites,
and if you get more get a couple greens
or i heard someone above said Red Jungle is good
get the jungles lol
Re: Rhino 🦏 Remedies (A) DROP!! White horn
Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:26 pm
by IjustFeltLikeRunnin’
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:50 am
Crap (because like *I* need more kratom) - I just dosed with his Green OV August batch and... I had forgotten how good his stuff is.
So - other than the White, any more recommendations? Boy, I really HATE to order more right now but I haven't ordered from him in a while and if he has some good stuff I'd like to patronize him (although I'm a member I've never gotten any info on any of his drops - I don't even remember how to see his stuff. Need to look in my kratom booksmarks to see if I've got him bookmarked).
He very, very rarely sends emails. Info about drops is usually discussed on MeWe. But you can access his website anytime. (It can also be found in his signature on here).
And my two recommendations would be the Super Green Hulu from E supplier, and the GMD from A supplier.
(Ope….never mind. I just checked, and the Super Green Hulu is gone.)
Re: Rhino 🦏 Remedies (A) DROP!! White horn
Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:32 pm
by Kelleytoons
I already have the Super Green from drop E - I have lots of Rhino stuff from that drop.
It's this new drop I was interested in (well, not so much interested in but SUCKED into. Just like Godfather 3's Michael said, I try to get out and they keep PULLING me back in!).
So at this point maybe I'll get the White Horn, the Jungle Red, the GMD and the Premium White Vein (I just saw on this thread someone liked that as well).
(So much kratom, so little time :>).
Re: Rhino 🦏 Remedies (A) DROP!! White horn
Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:43 pm
by Kelleytoons
I lied - I ended ordering the White Jungle instead of the Premium White Vein (but the other three I did order).
So thanks to everyone on this thread that made me spend more money than I wanted to spend <g> (and make more capsules than I want to make).
He got back to me within a minute after I ordered (and then I sent a payment). So he's definitely around now.
Re: Rhino 🦏 Remedies (A) DROP!! White horn
Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:15 pm
by Hulu2021
hahhahahha
that’s the way it is.
we all are no good for each other. oh well it can be helpful rather than ordering blindly. I took the hit on the white strains with this
drop
and i figured i would tell what i think are the best ones. and I can tell you i like the white jungle more than the w vein. It could be these are all from a similar white base- either way its good quality product, no jitter.
These arent kick you in the face strains- theyre more like good quality leaf, longer legs, just good stuff
Re: Rhino 🦏 Remedies (A) DROP!! White horn
Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:36 pm
by Kelleytoons
I honestly wouldn't have ordered from him if the Rhino I took this morning (from an E drop back in August) wasn't so wonderful - it was a green that just lasted nearly ALL morning and into the afternoon.
I had actually been auditioning it to see if one of the TFH batches I bought recently would replace it (now that I'm a TFH member I'm buying a TON of their stuff and replacing all my weaker kratom with theirs). And then I found out and remembered how good that drop was. As it stands I would now put Rhino on my top five (replacing Liza and bumping Lucky down to fifth - they are now TFH, Denette, Rhino, Oties and Lucky's)
I still have a LOT of things from other vendors (I'm guessing I've bought from just about everyone ever mentioned here :>) that the TFH stuff (and now this Rhino drop) will have to replace in my rotation (I am NOT adding more to my already 40 day/80 item rotation - just not enough room on the counter or my wife will literally hit me with a frying pan. Okay, maybe not a frying pan, but something relatively hard that she doesn't have to wash afterwards). I already have 30 batches from other vendors sitting in my "warm up bullpen" just in case I want to try to rotate in any.
Re: Rhino 🦏 Remedies (A) DROP!! White horn
Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:07 am
by Manji
To anyone else looking to grab some of the A drop and also wants to snag some of the E drop and can’t decide - the green Kali MD is a fantastic upper mid. Haven’t tried the new A stuff but will be doing so soon
Re: Rhino 🦏 Remedies (A) DROP!! White horn
Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:56 am
by Cbest011
Manji wrote: ↑Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:07 am
To anyone else looking to grab some of the A drop and also wants to snag some of the E drop and can’t decide - the green Kali MD is a fantastic upper mid. Haven’t tried the new A stuff but will be doing so soon
That’s one I’ve been eyeing to get for the next order lol. Also I want to try the Green Thai MD. The name seems pleasant and someone on Reddit mentioned it to me in a message I think. I like upper faster ones and usually the Maeng Da’s from ALL vendors are good to me, for the most part. I received a sample of the Premium Green Putussibau (A) and it was pretty good as well. Rhino has the goods, as usual

Re: Rhino 🦏 Remedies (A) DROP!! White horn
Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:15 am
by Roofdog
How do you get a membership with him? Sent a couple emails and referenced MM. Maybe hes not taking anymore people? I would like to try some of this white goodness!!
Re: Rhino 🦏 Remedies White Horn
Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:35 pm
by IjustFeltLikeRunnin’
Rhino236 wrote: ↑Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:18 pm
Madvillain626 wrote: ↑Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:16 pm
Roofdog wrote: ↑Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:41 am
I got the same thing. Did you pay? I left my venmo tag and never got a request or reply to pay.
any updates yet? I haven't seen anything since the initial reply email...6 days ago.
I got no problem with waiting if the vendor has personal business to attend to, but the reply email was automated so I'm not even sure if I''m "allowed" to order yet.
Sorry I don’t get on double m often. But I just emailed you.
Roofdog wrote: ↑Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:15 am
How do you get a membership with him? Sent a couple emails and referenced MM. Maybe hes not taking anymore people? I would like to try some of this white goodness!!
It says a little further up that he emailed you (?)
Re: Rhino 🦏 Remedies (A) DROP!! White horn
Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:51 pm
by Kelleytoons
Yeah, he (the poster here, not Rhino) should check his spam. Probably been there both times.
Re: Rhino 🦏 Remedies (A) DROP!! White horn
Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:13 pm
by Roofdog
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:51 pm
Yeah, he (the poster here, not Rhino) should check his spam. Probably been there both times.
Nope not in spam.
Re: Rhino 🦏 Remedies (A) DROP!! White horn
Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:56 pm
by Hulu2021
update 12-4-22: the supergreen is really good
Re: Rhino 🦏 Remedies (A) DROP!! White horn
Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:45 pm
by Madvillain626
i like the premium red vein quite a bit. it's my favorite of the 4 strains I bought
Re: Rhino 🦏 Remedies (A) DROP!! White horn
Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:03 pm
by Hulu2021
just tried the red horn and i like it a lot
Re: Rhino 🦏 Remedies (A) DROP!! White horn
Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:40 pm
by Hulu2021
update 12-13-22
Ok, now that i have a bag on the way (shipped)
i’m not afraid to tell all of you that rhinos Supergreen (A) is one of the best strains i ever had. mid speed, u4rick, warming. Prob the best Rhino strain i ever had
Re: Rhino 🦏 Remedies (A) DROP!! White horn
Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:07 am
by Hulu2021
idk if anyone is evaluating this drop or not,
but so far i really like it.
My verdict is in on the White summer. I like it but not so much that i would tell someone they have to have it, like with the white horn and white jungle, supergreen. but if you’re looking to add a strain to your order, it’s good enough to pick, it that makes sense.
I really like this tea because it’s fresh and tasty. It’s from the dry season and you can tell it
Re: Rhino 🦏 Remedies White Horn
Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:09 pm
by xymoriintus
Rhino236 wrote: ↑Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:18 pm
Madvillain626 wrote: ↑Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:16 pm
Roofdog wrote: ↑Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:41 am
I got the same thing. Did you pay? I left my venmo tag and never got a request or reply to pay.
any updates yet? I haven't seen anything since the initial reply email...6 days ago.
I got no problem with waiting if the vendor has personal business to attend to, but the reply email was automated so I'm not even sure if I''m "allowed" to order yet.
Sorry I don’t get on double m often. But I just emailed you.
Hello Rhino, I'm relatively new to MM but have been kicking around over on Reddit for awhile now. I would love for an opportunity to try your kratom if you let me make a purchase