Page 1 of 1
TFH Wild Golden Gajah
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2022 1:53 am
by GrannyJ62
Holy Smokes after reading MikeE review comparing it to Wild Crafted Gold I placed an order.I know kratom is kratom but this is very Special I've only tried it once, today lol as soon as the mail came started at 3g which is half my normal serving within 30 minutes my pain just started melting away I'm feeling so comfortable and down right groovy. On a scale of 1 to 5 this is a 10 folks. It really is going to be a Happy Thanksgiving here at Grannies
Re: TFH Wild Golden Gajah
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:16 am
by IndelibleDotInk
i have some on the way!!
Re: TFH Wild Golden Gajah
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:22 am
by herbalhippie
I probably do too!

Re: TFH Wild Golden Gajah
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:25 am
by Kelleytoons
It's funny (again due the vagaries of kratom) but the first time I tried this it was a "meh" for me.
But the second time was nice. It wasn't a "10", but on that scale it was a solid 8. I think it's worth having in anyone's rotation.
Re: TFH Wild Golden Gajah
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:45 pm
by Mossy7
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:25 am
It's funny (again due the vagaries of kratom) but the first time I tried this it was a "meh" for me.
But the second time was nice. It wasn't a "10", but on that scale it was a solid 8. I think it's worth having in anyone's rotation.
I truly believe that’s it’s not only the kratom that determines a good burn or not but more so your body chemistry and if things are in balance. When the body is balanced, such as with hormones, electrolytes etc the experience will be much more enjoyable. So when someone raves about a particular strain, it’s usually because their body was primed and ready for a good burn. Things were in balance.
Re: TFH Wild Golden Gajah
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:38 pm
by froggy33
Mossy7 wrote: ↑Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:45 pm
I truly believe that’s it’s not only the kratom that determines a good burn or not but more so your body chemistry and if things are in balance. When the body is balanced, such as with hormones, electrolytes etc the experience will be much more enjoyable. So when someone raves about a particular strain, it’s usually because their body was primed and ready for a good burn. Things were in balance.
This is so true. Great post!
Re: TFH Wild Golden Gajah
Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:08 pm
by Brandolini
Is the golden gajah more of a green color leaf or is it fermented/oxidized? I tend to have better luck with non fermented or oxidized strains
Re: TFH Wild Golden Gajah
Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:32 pm
by herbalhippie
Brandolini wrote: ↑Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:08 pm
Is the golden gajah more of a green color leaf or is it fermented/oxidized? I tend to have better luck with non fermented or oxidized strains
It's definitely got a gold tint to it, not stark green.
Re: TFH Wild Golden Gajah
Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:45 pm
by mivanqua
herbalhippie wrote: ↑Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:32 pm
Brandolini wrote: ↑Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:08 pm
Is the golden gajah more of a green color leaf or is it fermented/oxidized? I tend to have better luck with non fermented or oxidized strains
It's definitely got a gold tint to it, not stark green.
Ive got some.comimg tomorrow, what stands out? I don't like.golds as a rule, but some golds have been my favorite kratom ever. 24 k bali, HS 2017 Gold Bali to name a few...lots of duds in the gold category also. Thats my "kratom lottery" struggle. Toons said good stuff about it
.
Re: TFH Wild Golden Gajah
Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:01 pm
by herbalhippie
Truthfully I've only tried it a couple times so not enough to give a detailed review. Definitely an evening strain though.
Re: TFH Wild Golden Gajah
Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:08 am
by mivanqua
Oooops! Sounds like i lost the kratom lottery..;(
Re: TFH Wild Golden Gajah
Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:06 am
by Back2K
froggy33 wrote: ↑Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:38 pm
Mossy7 wrote: ↑Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:45 pm
I truly believe that’s it’s not only the kratom that determines a good burn or not but more so your body chemistry and if things are in balance. When the body is balanced, such as with hormones, electrolytes etc the experience will be much more enjoyable. So when someone raves about a particular strain, it’s usually because their body was primed and ready for a good burn. Things were in balance.
This is so true. Great post!
Today I couldn’t get a burn going from t&w I had to stir the kratom in orange juice or lemonade first then it worked lol. Also lowered burn amount remember less really is more. Im guilty of just hammering the shit down in 7gram spoonful after another and either feel nothing or get wobbled. Now Im burning like 5-7 grams and it’s working well. I can’t wait to get some good kratom. Got a small amount of fire from denette coming but told it could take up to a few weeks. I also have a sample coming from musynergetics an old vendor I used to like. Saving money to get some tfh and everyone is stoking the fomo.
Re: TFH Wild Golden Gajah
Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:02 am
by Kelleytoons
mivanqua wrote: ↑Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:08 am
Oooops! Sounds like i lost the kratom lottery..;(
You mean because you didn't get the Golden Gajah? It's still available.
Re: TFH Wild Golden Gajah
Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:37 am
by mivanqua
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:02 am
mivanqua wrote: ↑Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:08 am
Oooops! Sounds like i lost the kratom lottery..;(
You mean because you didn't get the Golden Gajah? It's still available.
No, because im not looking for night time strains. I use kratom to tolerate being awake. I tried it a few times and its ok. I like that warm golden glow i get from some of them. Those ones are my favorites. This lacks that to me. Its ok, it'll find its place.
I have been doing extracts this past couple of weeks though, life is being obstinate right now and its a struggle to do anything. Extracts help with that immeasurably at times. Its getting harder and harder to sell the "daily grind to make some other fucker rich" thing to myself every day.
Re: TFH Wild Golden Gajah
Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:13 pm
by Kelleytoons
Ah, okay, I didn't get any real feeling from this one at all, whether for day or night - it was one of the few misses TFH has had for me lately.
But that feeling you are talking about has come, for me, for a LOT of the newer TFH stuff (just not this one). And I also remembered that Rhino's stuff has it as well (I tried an old "E" batch and it was great, so I ordered some of his newer batch stuff).
Re: TFH Wild Golden Gajah
Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:44 pm
by Billiegoat
mivanqua wrote: ↑Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:37 am
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:02 am
mivanqua wrote: ↑Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:08 am
Oooops! Sounds like i lost the kratom lottery..;(
You mean because you didn't get the Golden Gajah? It's still available.
No, because im not looking for night time strains. I use kratom to tolerate being awake. I tried it a few times and its ok. I like that warm golden glow i get from some of them. Those ones are my favorites. This lacks that to me. Its ok, it'll find its place.
I have been doing extracts this past couple of weeks though, life is being obstinate right now and its a struggle to do anything. Extracts help with that immeasurably at times. Its getting harder and harder to sell the "daily grind to make some other fucker rich" thing to myself every day.
Oof. I felt this way for all of 2020 into 2021 then I got a gym memebership and things have steadily improved. I hope you can get over this hurdle, these are some trying times for sure

Re: TFH Wild Golden Gajah
Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:22 pm
by IndelibleDotInk
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:13 pm
And I also remembered that Rhino's stuff has it as well (I tried an old "E" batch and it was great, so I ordered some of his newer batch stuff).
The E supplier is known to have a different feel, def diff enough for fellow leaf sourcer Denette to write up a review saying he liked it and it was different from the usual kratoms. Dennett is cool like that, Ryan is cool like dis.
So is TFH, i really like the golden gajah. Is gajah a region in Indonesia?
Re: TFH Wild Golden Gajah
Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:36 pm
by uspatriot995
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:13 pm
Ah, okay, I didn't get any real feeling from this one at all, whether for day or night - it was one of the few misses TFH has had for me lately.
But that feeling you are talking about has come, for me, for a LOT of the newer TFH stuff (just not this one). And I also remembered that Rhino's stuff has it as well (I tried an old "E" batch and it was great, so I ordered some of his newer batch stuff).
Yeah, this one was a total miss for me, which is rare nowdays. I chalk it up to chemistry (that dirty world).
Re: TFH Wild Golden Gajah
Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:56 pm
by Kelleytoons
But for sure you need to try it again - the conventional wisdom is that TFH batches often need at least three tries and then they hit (I'm not sure I agree with this, but it's been repeated by enough different folks that I think it has *some* merit).
It did not work for me for this one even after three tries but it still might for you. (For me it's moving out of rotation to make room for some DTE stuff coming soon, I hope).
Re: TFH Wild Golden Gajah
Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:17 pm
by uspatriot995
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:56 pm
But for sure you need to try it again - the conventional wisdom is that TFH batches often need at least three tries and then they hit (I'm not sure I agree with this, but it's been repeated by enough different folks that I think it has *some* merit).
It did not work for me for this one even after three tries but it still might for you. (For me it's moving out of rotation to make room for some DTE stuff coming soon, I hope).
Yes, indeed. I put it away for further consideration at a later date. Re-run a couple more times.
Re: TFH Wild Golden Gajah
Posted: Wed May 03, 2023 6:38 am
by xymoriintus
Deleted*