Page 1 of 1
Rhino A Drop
Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:24 pm
by Hulu2021
I’m making a separate post because I feel like this drop deserves it. I’ve had about 12 strains; I wanted to share 4 strains with you because you really need these 4:
1. Supergreen-

2. White Horn

3. White Jungle

4. Red Horn
if you’re debating on getting in on this drop, get these 4 strains. I’ve taken them all multiple times and they always hit.
Very fresh and tasty!
Re: Rhino A Drop
Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:59 pm
by Madvillain626
yeah all 4 of the strains i've had from this drop are great. My red jungle is almost gone already, I love those green reds. Green Batak is a nice mid-spec green. Got the premium red vein too
sounds like i need some super green
Re: Rhino A Drop
Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:09 pm
by Hulu2021
yeah i didn’t get any of those. But the red horn I have is a green red and it’s bomb

Re: Rhino A Drop
Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:04 am
by SusieQ52
Besides the Wilds drop - this A Supplier is awesome! I'm going to order more before he starts running out. I noticed Green River is gone. I got that with the first order and it's fantastic!
Super Green Indo is fast and makes me chatty and very happy! I ❤❤ SGI!
Re: Rhino A Drop
Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:35 am
by Catcrazy
Website for this vendor please!
Re: Rhino A Drop
Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:07 pm
by IjustFeltLikeRunnin’
Catcrazy wrote: ↑Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:35 am
Website for this vendor please!
He’s a private vendor. You can try emailing him, but usually you need a good vouch from a trusted member of his, or a trusted vendor.
Re: Rhino A Drop
Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:17 pm
by IndelibleDotInk
Catcrazy wrote: ↑Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:35 am
Website for this vendor please!
https://rhinoremedies.com/ apply and pray. he is a stand up guy.
Re: Rhino A Drop
Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:52 pm
by Catcrazy
Thank you for helping me out! New to this forum, and new to vendors having memberships.
Re: Rhino A Drop
Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:19 am
by Cbest011
I need to get in on this again too. I ordered a while back from the E supplier and this A supplier. All of them hit except for the white dragon (E). I can’t get that one to work hardly, so I’ll have to take it as a loss. But what other ones from this are upper to mid vibes?
I don’t want to be too sedated unless it’s evening time, but I enjoyed the white horn, green Batak, although the Batak seemed to sedate me more so, but I also received a sample of the premium green putussibau and that one was nice as well. Keep the reviews coming from Rhino! Thanks errrybody

Re: Rhino A Drop
Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:16 pm
by Transformato
Cbest011 wrote: ↑Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:19 am
I need to get in on this again too. I ordered a while back from the E supplier and this A supplier. All of them hit except for the white dragon (E). I can’t get that one to work hardly, so I’ll have to take it as a loss. But what other ones from this are upper to mid vibes?
I don’t want to be too sedated unless it’s evening time, but I enjoyed the white horn, green Batak, although the Batak seemed to sedate me more so, but I also received a sample of the premium green putussibau and that one was nice as well. Keep the reviews coming from Rhino! Thanks errrybody
Ones that don't work or not the way you want - just don't think of them as a product in themselves. That's what consumerism does to us. Most products are rigged to prevent individual case problem solving so kratom is a rare opportunity.
Just make something with it. There have been a number of White varieties or faster types from any source that isn't much in themselves. In combo, other ones can bring out the charm. A little bit of the slower one for contrast is an idea.
Then it can change from one occasion or season to the next. (it's not the kratom that's changing much)
Sometimes it's specific to an individual, other times it's common among many but either way, it can be made good and not wasted with few exceptions. I mean what you make can be better than anything you can buy. It's some effort & fails along the way but that's going to happen anyway.
Re: Rhino A Drop
Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:28 pm
by Madvillain626
very pleased with my order so I made another one. great quality, ordering couldn't be easier and fast shipping.
Re: Rhino A Drop
Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:57 pm
by Madvillain626
got some of the super green indo, i like that one. nice speedy green. also got the red horn, super green and white jungle.
edit: the green indo has some long legs
Re: Rhino A Drop
Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:28 pm
by leafhopper
It's been a while since I've ordered from Rhino and have a question for his regulars- are all of his sources (A, B, E, D, etc.) the same super fluffy, micro ground variety of leaf powder? All leaf is fine these days, but Rhino, Denette, and Okie have always been super duper fluffy compared to TFH alfor example (or most vendors ime). Just curious due to subtle personal preferences and response to it. I generally don't enjoy the super fluffy variety as much, for whatever reason.
Re: Rhino A Drop
Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:50 pm
by Hulu2021
this is one thing i love about Rhino is that his grind is indeed finer. not as fine as 615, lol. but close. it’s always fresh too. Yes each letter represents a different famer/supplier.
def less coarse than TFH yea. TFh has that old school grind lol.
but yeah Rhino is nano for real.
Re: Rhino A Drop
Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2023 4:00 pm
by xymoriintus
Transformato wrote: ↑Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:16 pm
Cbest011 wrote: ↑Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:19 am
I need to get in on this again too. I ordered a while back from the E supplier and this A supplier. All of them hit except for the white dragon (E). I can’t get that one to work hardly, so I’ll have to take it as a loss. But what other ones from this are upper to mid vibes?
I don’t want to be too sedated unless it’s evening time, but I enjoyed the white horn, green Batak, although the Batak seemed to sedate me more so, but I also received a sample of the premium green putussibau and that one was nice as well. Keep the reviews coming from Rhino! Thanks errrybody
Ones that don't work or not the way you want - just don't think of them as a product in themselves. That's what consumerism does to us. Most products are rigged to prevent individual case problem solving so kratom is a rare opportunity.
Just make something with it. There have been a number of White varieties or faster types from any source that isn't much in themselves. In combo, other ones can bring out the charm. A little bit of the slower one for contrast is an idea.
Then it can change from one occasion or season to the next. (it's not the kratom that's changing much)
Sometimes it's specific to an individual, other times it's common among many but either way, it can be made good and not wasted with few exceptions. I mean what you make can be better than anything you can buy. It's some effort & fails along the way but that's going to happen anyway.
The way you think is fascinating lol I remember a few months ago when you would post huge replies similar to this
Re: Rhino A Drop
Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:18 pm
by Konams
Anyway I can become a rhino member?
Re: Rhino A Drop
Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:32 pm
by Rhino236
Hulu2021 wrote: ↑Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:50 pm
this is one thing i love about Rhino is that his grind is indeed finer. not as fine as 615, lol. but close. it’s always fresh too. Yes each letter represents a different famer/supplier.
def less coarse than TFH yea. TFh has that old school grind lol.
but yeah Rhino is nano for real.
All my leaf is micro grind. I can’t stand nano and it’s super difficult to work with and package. Each supplier uses different grinders so some will be slightly finer or more course. Glad to see everyone has enjoyed the A Supplier drop!!
Re: Rhino A Drop
Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:39 pm
by xymoriintus
Rhino236 wrote: ↑Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:32 pm
Hulu2021 wrote: ↑Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:50 pm
this is one thing i love about Rhino is that his grind is indeed finer. not as fine as 615, lol. but close. it’s always fresh too. Yes each letter represents a different famer/supplier.
def less coarse than TFH yea. TFh has that old school grind lol.
but yeah Rhino is nano for real.
All my leaf is micro grind. I can’t stand nano and it’s super difficult to work with and package. Each supplier uses different grinders so some will be slightly finer or more course. Glad to see everyone has enjoyed the A Supplier drop!!
Can I join your group? I'm in D615, LSMS, Heavenleaf mewe groups and can be vouched for
Re: Rhino A Drop
Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:22 pm
by IndelibleDotInk
msg him on a post he did a few posts he did above, also i put his website somewhere in the middle of this thread.
he has the rep of fastest vendor.
Re: Rhino A Drop
Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:22 pm
by Madvillain626
White Mupa MD gone already.

Damn, people love them some white MD. (Me too)
anyone try anything from the G drop? I rely on you guys for recs. Haven't had a bad Rhino strain yet tho
Re: Rhino A Drop
Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:08 pm
by xymoriintus
Rhino236 wrote: ↑Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:32 pm
Hulu2021 wrote: ↑Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:50 pm
this is one thing i love about Rhino is that his grind is indeed finer. not as fine as 615, lol. but close. it’s always fresh too. Yes each letter represents a different famer/supplier.
def less coarse than TFH yea. TFh has that old school grind lol.
but yeah Rhino is nano for real.
All my leaf is micro grind. I can’t stand nano and it’s super difficult to work with and package. Each supplier uses different grinders so some will be slightly finer or more course. Glad to see everyone has enjoyed the A Supplier drop!!
Hey there, any chance I could be a member to your site?
Re: Rhino A Drop
Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:26 am
by xymoriintus
Madvillain626 wrote: ↑Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:59 pm
yeah all 4 of the strains i've had from this drop are great. My red jungle is almost gone already, I love those green reds. Green Batak is a nice mid-spec green. Got the premium red vein too
sounds like i need some super green
Hey bro how did the premium red vein burn for you? I've made purchases based on your little reviews before lol we seem to somewhat be looking for similar effects with kratom.
Re: Rhino A Drop
Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:22 am
by Madvillain626
xymoriintus wrote: ↑Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:26 am
Madvillain626 wrote: ↑Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:59 pm
yeah all 4 of the strains i've had from this drop are great. My red jungle is almost gone already, I love those green reds. Green Batak is a nice mid-spec green. Got the premium red vein too
sounds like i need some super green
Hey bro how did the premium red vein burn for you? I've made purchases based on your little reviews before lol we seem to somewhat be looking for similar effects with kratom.
I enjoyed that one a lot. Warm fuzzies, great mood lift. Mid-low, certainly feels premium. My favorite of the three reds I got (prv, red horn, red jungle). Great for night time but not too heavy. I would get some if the effects sound like what you are looking for. Rhino seems to have good reds/whites especially. The greens are great too but right now it's a bit more difficult finding reds that work for me. I will definitely buy more PRV in the future.
luckily he had some white mupa MD left so I ordered some. in transit as we speak
Re: Rhino A Drop
Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:50 am
by xymoriintus
Madvillain626 wrote: ↑Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:22 am
xymoriintus wrote: ↑Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:26 am
Madvillain626 wrote: ↑Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:59 pm
yeah all 4 of the strains i've had from this drop are great. My red jungle is almost gone already, I love those green reds. Green Batak is a nice mid-spec green. Got the premium red vein too
sounds like i need some super green
Hey bro how did the premium red vein burn for you? I've made purchases based on your little reviews before lol we seem to somewhat be looking for similar effects with kratom.
I enjoyed that one a lot. Warm fuzzies, great mood lift. Mid-low, certainly feels premium. My favorite of the three reds I got (prv, red horn, red jungle). Great for night time but not too heavy. I would get some if the effects sound like what you are looking for. Rhino seems to have good reds/whites especially. The greens are great too but right now it's a bit more difficult finding reds that work for me. I will definitely buy more PRV in the future.
luckily he had some white mupa MD left so I ordered some. in transit as we speak
Yessir went ahead & picked that up and some gold bali. Sounds like I made a good pick, was gonna get the red jungle instead. Have you had the gold bali? Figured I'd give it a whirl and see how it burns
Re: Rhino A Drop
Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:30 pm
by Madvillain626
xymoriintus wrote: ↑Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:50 am
Madvillain626 wrote: ↑Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:22 am
xymoriintus wrote: ↑Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:26 am
Hey bro how did the premium red vein burn for you? I've made purchases based on your little reviews before lol we seem to somewhat be looking for similar effects with kratom.
I enjoyed that one a lot. Warm fuzzies, great mood lift. Mid-low, certainly feels premium. My favorite of the three reds I got (prv, red horn, red jungle). Great for night time but not too heavy. I would get some if the effects sound like what you are looking for. Rhino seems to have good reds/whites especially. The greens are great too but right now it's a bit more difficult finding reds that work for me. I will definitely buy more PRV in the future.
luckily he had some white mupa MD left so I ordered some. in transit as we speak
Yessir went ahead & picked that up and some gold bali. Sounds like I made a good pick, was gonna get the red jungle instead. Have you had the gold bali? Figured I'd give it a whirl and see how it burns
haven't tried rhino's gold bali yet, i'd like to tho. haven't had a bad gb yet