Dragons Den

User submitted reviews for kratom vendors and strains. In order to help people find what they're looking for quickly, all posts in this section are for reviews only.
Forum rules
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.

This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.

Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
Post Reply
Catcrazy
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:02 am

Dragons Den

Post by Catcrazy »

Sharing this exciting news! Dragons Den has a new batch of some new and older strains...Khaleesi and other cool names that I can't remember! After reading all the reviews of Dragons Den, I placed an order this morning!!
User avatar
OriginalLHB
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 204
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:22 am
Location: The Republic of Texas

Re: Dragons Den

Post by OriginalLHB »

I was initially turned off by the Game of Thrones dragons schtick, but it's very good stuff, especially if you like more cerebral Kratom with a light body feel. Kind of the direct opposite of Lucky's.
xymoriintus
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 458
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:04 am

Re: Dragons Den

Post by xymoriintus »

I would love to place an order with them but to be honest I cannot get over the shipping fee.
Catcrazy
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:02 am

Re: Dragons Den

Post by Catcrazy »

OriginalLHB wrote: ↑Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:38 pm I was initially turned off by the Game of Thrones dragons schtick, but it's very good stuff, especially if you like more cerebral Kratom with a light body feel. Kind of the direct opposite of Lucky's.
I know nothing of the King of Thrones series, I just love all the art work of dragons!
Csharpe
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 134
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:00 pm

Re: Dragons Den

Post by Csharpe »

xymoriintus wrote: ↑Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:15 am I would love to place an order with them but to be honest I cannot get over the shipping fee.
The prices kept me away for awhile. Finally pulled the trigger out of curiosity and for the most part it was very average to me. Out of the five I got The Limited Gold was good and the only one that’s stayed in my rotation
xymoriintus
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 458
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:04 am

Re: Dragons Den

Post by xymoriintus »

Csharpe wrote: ↑Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:00 am
xymoriintus wrote: ↑Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:15 am I would love to place an order with them but to be honest I cannot get over the shipping fee.
The prices kept me away for awhile. Finally pulled the trigger out of curiosity and for the most part it was very average to me. Out of the five I got The Limited Gold was good and the only one that’s stayed in my rotation
[/quo

funny you mention limited gold, that's the only one I am interested in trying
quack75
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:20 am

Re: Dragons Den

Post by quack75 »

Based on the 4 strains I tried, Dragon's Den is mediocre and overpriced. If the quality was great, I would overlook the silly dragon theme and high shipping fees... but it really is nothing special.
User avatar
OriginalLHB
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 204
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:22 am
Location: The Republic of Texas

Re: Dragons Den

Post by OriginalLHB »

quack75 wrote: ↑Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:59 am Based on the 4 strains I tried, Dragon's Den is mediocre and overpriced. If the quality was great, I would overlook the silly dragon theme and high shipping fees... but it really is nothing special.
If you want high shipping fees, go to Fused Flora, where no matter how much you order you get hit with the highest shipping charges (15$ for a kilo as I recall) that I have encountered. All Natural Artisan will also hit you with $10 shipping no matter how much you order. Dragons Den has free shipping for all orders over $99. The best burn I had all December was their Al Khadr Green and Viserion White, which felt downright illegal. And that was 3 grams. Their regular Green MD and White MD are also subjectively spectacular with labs to back it up. I can't stand their Golds however, which are dysphoric to me.
Hulu2021
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 678
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:53 pm

Re: Dragons Den

Post by Hulu2021 »

trying some strains,
so far very good!
more info to come
Jking
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 455
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:21 pm

Re: Dragons Den

Post by Jking »

Hulu2021 wrote: ↑Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:07 pm trying some strains,
so far very good!
more info to come
Just curious was that an haiku because they are thee lines then 5 syllables then 7 then 5 again. You put in three lines so I was just wondering. Though if it is a haiku you messes up the syllables.
Hulu2021
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 678
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:53 pm

Re: Dragons Den

Post by Hulu2021 »

no i’m not that smart.
although i kinda do like to write
Catcrazy
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:02 am

Re: Dragons Den

Post by Catcrazy »

quack75 wrote: ↑Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:59 am Based on the 4 strains I tried, Dragon's Den is mediocre and overpriced. If the quality was great, I would overlook the silly dragon theme and high shipping fees... but it really is nothing special.
I agree. My husband and I were very disappointed. Out of the series of Kratom I got, not one was positive for either of us. Not to mention it took 10 days for the order to get to me....
Markra
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 182
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:24 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Dragons Den

Post by Markra »

Flashy bags = flashy shit!
User avatar
Lokey
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1263
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:48 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: Dragons Den

Post by Lokey »

It's so crazy how everyone is raving about it nonstop on Reddit
Jobrew5667
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 275
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:55 pm
Location: TEXAS YALL!!!

Re: Dragons Den

Post by Jobrew5667 »

Markra wrote: ↑Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:19 pm Flashy bags = flashy shit!
😅😅😅😅 this made me laugh
NCF3420
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat May 07, 2022 5:53 pm

Re: Dragons Den

Post by NCF3420 »

Lokey wrote: ↑Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:31 pm It's so crazy how everyone is raving about it nonstop on Reddit
Foreal!!! All you see is dragon den & bewitched on there now. Most of the kratom subs have gone to sh*t. Glad I found this place!
quack75
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:20 am

Re: Dragons Den

Post by quack75 »

Lokey wrote: ↑Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:31 pm It's so crazy how everyone is raving about it nonstop on Reddit
I also noticed a lot of really long essay style reviews on Reddit, which is odd. Maybe a lot of newbies who are into dragons are trying it. In any case, I've tried several strains and it was okay but really nothing great.
User avatar
OriginalLHB
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 204
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:22 am
Location: The Republic of Texas

Re: Dragons Den

Post by OriginalLHB »

NCF3420 wrote: ↑Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:38 am
Lokey wrote: ↑Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:31 pm It's so crazy how everyone is raving about it nonstop on Reddit
Foreal!!! All you see is dragon den & bewitched on there now. Most of the kratom subs have gone to sh*t. Glad I found this place!
It really is getting ridiculous. Just about every other thread on the popular vendor subreddits over the weekend was a photo array of different varieties of Dragons Den bags, only a few of which contained reviews. Most of it is pretty good stuff but still, it's getting irritating. It's getting to be like those K-Pop "Stan" accounts on Twitter.
Humble9300
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 93
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:52 am

Re: Dragons Den

Post by Humble9300 »

Catcrazy wrote: ↑Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:41 pm
quack75 wrote: ↑Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:59 am Based on the 4 strains I tried, Dragon's Den is mediocre and overpriced. If the quality was great, I would overlook the silly dragon theme and high shipping fees... but it really is nothing special.
I agree. My husband and I were very disappointed. Out of the series of Kratom I got, not one was positive for either of us. Not to mention it took 10 days for the order to get to me....
Agreed. My first order took 6 days, my second order took freaking 9 days! They were pricey and all the bags were kinda wack. The powders don't look too fresh. I simply won't be ordering from them anymore. Felt like I wasted money.
Eu4oric906
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 312
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:16 pm
Location: Upper Michigan

Re: Dragons Den

Post by Eu4oric906 »

Catcrazy wrote: ↑Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:31 pm
I know nothing of the King of Thrones series,
Lol, I believe you.
Catcrazy
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:02 am

Re: Dragons Den

Post by Catcrazy »

Humble9300 wrote: ↑Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:07 pm
Catcrazy wrote: ↑Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:41 pm
quack75 wrote: ↑Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:59 am Based on the 4 strains I tried, Dragon's Den is mediocre and overpriced. If the quality was great, I would overlook the silly dragon theme and high shipping fees... but it really is nothing special.
I agree. My husband and I were very disappointed. Out of the series of Kratom I got, not one was positive for either of us. Not to mention it took 10 days for the order to get to me....
Agreed. My first order took 6 days, my second order took freaking 9 days! They were pricey and all the bags were kinda wack. The powders don't look too fresh. I simply won't be ordering from them anymore. Felt like I wasted money.
When I reached out to DD for tracking info, they had a hard time finding it and apologized and said they were sending out another package, never got that and like I mentioned it took a long time to get to me because it sat at their USPS for days before departing. I had high Hope's, but 2 thumbs down !
Catcrazy
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:02 am

Re: Dragons Den

Post by Catcrazy »

Eu4oric906 wrote: ↑Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:17 pm
Catcrazy wrote: ↑Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:31 pm
I know nothing of the King of Thrones series,
Lol, I believe you.
Is that supposed to mean something to me or just a snarky remark?
User avatar
Lokey
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1263
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:48 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: Dragons Den

Post by Lokey »

I think it's just a joke because it's "Game" of Thrones (which I know nothing about also)!
Eu4oric906
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 312
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:16 pm
Location: Upper Michigan

Re: Dragons Den

Post by Eu4oric906 »

Catcrazy wrote: ↑Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:13 pm
Eu4oric906 wrote: ↑Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:17 pm
Catcrazy wrote: ↑Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:31 pm
I know nothing of the King of Thrones series,
Lol, I believe you.
Is that supposed to mean something to me or just a snarky remark?
Sorry if offended, not meant to be so or snarky. King of thrones reference was funny to me thats all.
Catcrazy
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:02 am

Re: Dragons Den

Post by Catcrazy »

Eu4oric906 wrote: ↑Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:18 pm
Catcrazy wrote: ↑Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:13 pm
Eu4oric906 wrote: ↑Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:17 pm

Lol, I believe you.
Is that supposed to mean something to me or just a snarky remark?
Sorry if offended, not meant to be so or snarky. King of thrones reference was funny to me thats all.
Lol, hard to tell sometimes! Thanks for your response. Have a good night!
Post Reply