Page 1 of 1

Dragons Den

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:43 pm
by Catcrazy
Sharing this exciting news! Dragons Den has a new batch of some new and older strains...Khaleesi and other cool names that I can't remember! After reading all the reviews of Dragons Den, I placed an order this morning!!

Re: Dragons Den

Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:38 pm
by OriginalLHB
I was initially turned off by the Game of Thrones dragons schtick, but it's very good stuff, especially if you like more cerebral Kratom with a light body feel. Kind of the direct opposite of Lucky's.

Re: Dragons Den

Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:15 am
by xymoriintus
I would love to place an order with them but to be honest I cannot get over the shipping fee.

Re: Dragons Den

Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:31 pm
by Catcrazy
OriginalLHB wrote: ↑Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:38 pm I was initially turned off by the Game of Thrones dragons schtick, but it's very good stuff, especially if you like more cerebral Kratom with a light body feel. Kind of the direct opposite of Lucky's.
I know nothing of the King of Thrones series, I just love all the art work of dragons!

Re: Dragons Den

Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:00 am
by Csharpe
xymoriintus wrote: ↑Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:15 am I would love to place an order with them but to be honest I cannot get over the shipping fee.
The prices kept me away for awhile. Finally pulled the trigger out of curiosity and for the most part it was very average to me. Out of the five I got The Limited Gold was good and the only one that’s stayed in my rotation

Re: Dragons Den

Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:49 am
by xymoriintus
Csharpe wrote: ↑Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:00 am
xymoriintus wrote: ↑Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:15 am I would love to place an order with them but to be honest I cannot get over the shipping fee.
The prices kept me away for awhile. Finally pulled the trigger out of curiosity and for the most part it was very average to me. Out of the five I got The Limited Gold was good and the only one that’s stayed in my rotation
[/quo

funny you mention limited gold, that's the only one I am interested in trying

Re: Dragons Den

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:59 am
by quack75
Based on the 4 strains I tried, Dragon's Den is mediocre and overpriced. If the quality was great, I would overlook the silly dragon theme and high shipping fees... but it really is nothing special.

Re: Dragons Den

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:00 pm
by OriginalLHB
quack75 wrote: ↑Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:59 am Based on the 4 strains I tried, Dragon's Den is mediocre and overpriced. If the quality was great, I would overlook the silly dragon theme and high shipping fees... but it really is nothing special.
If you want high shipping fees, go to Fused Flora, where no matter how much you order you get hit with the highest shipping charges (15$ for a kilo as I recall) that I have encountered. All Natural Artisan will also hit you with $10 shipping no matter how much you order. Dragons Den has free shipping for all orders over $99. The best burn I had all December was their Al Khadr Green and Viserion White, which felt downright illegal. And that was 3 grams. Their regular Green MD and White MD are also subjectively spectacular with labs to back it up. I can't stand their Golds however, which are dysphoric to me.

Re: Dragons Den

Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:07 pm
by Hulu2021
trying some strains,
so far very good!
more info to come

Re: Dragons Den

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:54 pm
by Jking
Hulu2021 wrote: ↑Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:07 pm trying some strains,
so far very good!
more info to come
Just curious was that an haiku because they are thee lines then 5 syllables then 7 then 5 again. You put in three lines so I was just wondering. Though if it is a haiku you messes up the syllables.

Re: Dragons Den

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:22 am
by Hulu2021
no i’m not that smart.
although i kinda do like to write

Re: Dragons Den

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:41 pm
by Catcrazy
quack75 wrote: ↑Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:59 am Based on the 4 strains I tried, Dragon's Den is mediocre and overpriced. If the quality was great, I would overlook the silly dragon theme and high shipping fees... but it really is nothing special.
I agree. My husband and I were very disappointed. Out of the series of Kratom I got, not one was positive for either of us. Not to mention it took 10 days for the order to get to me....

Re: Dragons Den

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:19 pm
by Markra
Flashy bags = flashy shit!

Re: Dragons Den

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:31 pm
by Lokey
It's so crazy how everyone is raving about it nonstop on Reddit

Re: Dragons Den

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:54 am
by Jobrew5667
Markra wrote: ↑Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:19 pm Flashy bags = flashy shit!
😅😅😅😅 this made me laugh

Re: Dragons Den

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:38 am
by NCF3420
Lokey wrote: ↑Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:31 pm It's so crazy how everyone is raving about it nonstop on Reddit
Foreal!!! All you see is dragon den & bewitched on there now. Most of the kratom subs have gone to sh*t. Glad I found this place!

Re: Dragons Den

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:10 pm
by quack75
Lokey wrote: ↑Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:31 pm It's so crazy how everyone is raving about it nonstop on Reddit
I also noticed a lot of really long essay style reviews on Reddit, which is odd. Maybe a lot of newbies who are into dragons are trying it. In any case, I've tried several strains and it was okay but really nothing great.

Re: Dragons Den

Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:55 pm
by OriginalLHB
NCF3420 wrote: ↑Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:38 am
Lokey wrote: ↑Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:31 pm It's so crazy how everyone is raving about it nonstop on Reddit
Foreal!!! All you see is dragon den & bewitched on there now. Most of the kratom subs have gone to sh*t. Glad I found this place!
It really is getting ridiculous. Just about every other thread on the popular vendor subreddits over the weekend was a photo array of different varieties of Dragons Den bags, only a few of which contained reviews. Most of it is pretty good stuff but still, it's getting irritating. It's getting to be like those K-Pop "Stan" accounts on Twitter.

Re: Dragons Den

Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:07 pm
by Humble9300
Catcrazy wrote: ↑Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:41 pm
quack75 wrote: ↑Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:59 am Based on the 4 strains I tried, Dragon's Den is mediocre and overpriced. If the quality was great, I would overlook the silly dragon theme and high shipping fees... but it really is nothing special.
I agree. My husband and I were very disappointed. Out of the series of Kratom I got, not one was positive for either of us. Not to mention it took 10 days for the order to get to me....
Agreed. My first order took 6 days, my second order took freaking 9 days! They were pricey and all the bags were kinda wack. The powders don't look too fresh. I simply won't be ordering from them anymore. Felt like I wasted money.

Re: Dragons Den

Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:17 pm
by Eu4oric906
Catcrazy wrote: ↑Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:31 pm
I know nothing of the King of Thrones series,
Lol, I believe you.

Re: Dragons Den

Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:12 pm
by Catcrazy
Humble9300 wrote: ↑Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:07 pm
Catcrazy wrote: ↑Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:41 pm
quack75 wrote: ↑Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:59 am Based on the 4 strains I tried, Dragon's Den is mediocre and overpriced. If the quality was great, I would overlook the silly dragon theme and high shipping fees... but it really is nothing special.
I agree. My husband and I were very disappointed. Out of the series of Kratom I got, not one was positive for either of us. Not to mention it took 10 days for the order to get to me....
Agreed. My first order took 6 days, my second order took freaking 9 days! They were pricey and all the bags were kinda wack. The powders don't look too fresh. I simply won't be ordering from them anymore. Felt like I wasted money.
When I reached out to DD for tracking info, they had a hard time finding it and apologized and said they were sending out another package, never got that and like I mentioned it took a long time to get to me because it sat at their USPS for days before departing. I had high Hope's, but 2 thumbs down !

Re: Dragons Den

Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:13 pm
by Catcrazy
Eu4oric906 wrote: ↑Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:17 pm
Catcrazy wrote: ↑Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:31 pm
I know nothing of the King of Thrones series,
Lol, I believe you.
Is that supposed to mean something to me or just a snarky remark?

Re: Dragons Den

Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:29 am
by Lokey
I think it's just a joke because it's "Game" of Thrones (which I know nothing about also)!

Re: Dragons Den

Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:18 pm
by Eu4oric906
Catcrazy wrote: ↑Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:13 pm
Eu4oric906 wrote: ↑Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:17 pm
Catcrazy wrote: ↑Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:31 pm
I know nothing of the King of Thrones series,
Lol, I believe you.
Is that supposed to mean something to me or just a snarky remark?
Sorry if offended, not meant to be so or snarky. King of thrones reference was funny to me thats all.

Re: Dragons Den

Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:28 pm
by Catcrazy
Eu4oric906 wrote: ↑Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:18 pm
Catcrazy wrote: ↑Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:13 pm
Eu4oric906 wrote: ↑Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:17 pm

Lol, I believe you.
Is that supposed to mean something to me or just a snarky remark?
Sorry if offended, not meant to be so or snarky. King of thrones reference was funny to me thats all.
Lol, hard to tell sometimes! Thanks for your response. Have a good night!