Page 1 of 1

Denette green bali elephant sk12

Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 9:49 am
by Back2K
So I had posted it in the trading post because it wasn’t working, but I wasn’t taking enough but oh boy when you take the right amount which is a nice mound on a standard smaller kitchen spoon for me anyway it’s so good that it can bring on that full classic euphoria that’s so powerful you almost get kind of annoyed by everyone around you if ya’ll catch my drift. Maybe that doesn’t happen to everyone when ur receptors are being lit but I love it lol. Not saying the strain is edgy, it just can make you slightly sharp and quick in ur responses. Opioids always did the same thing to me. Not all good kratom does it but this one def does.

The strain just felt great I explained it as every good feeling and emotion slamming you at one time, like every positive from every drug I’ve ever done rolled into one with literally no negative side effects. When it first hits you aren’t interested in sex but after 2-3 hours I was still able to *ahem* perform and it almost felt like cheating at life how amazing my night was.

God, I love good kratom. We all keep thinking kratom is just fickle etc but that’s honestly when you just have crappy stuff or doing to much extract or other drugs. But if all you take is kratom and you have real quality like from denette it’s the best thing God could have given us and I find it very consistent and reliable and with barely any side effects.

Re: Denette green bali elephant sk12

Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:52 pm
by xymoriintus
Back2K wrote: ↑Sat Dec 31, 2022 9:49 am So I had posted it in the trading post because it wasn’t working, but I wasn’t taking enough but oh boy when you take the right amount which is a nice mound on a standard smaller kitchen spoon for me anyway it’s so good that it can bring on that full classic euphoria that’s so powerful you almost get kind of annoyed by everyone around you if ya’ll catch my drift. Maybe that doesn’t happen to everyone when ur receptors are being lit but I love it lol. Not saying the strain is edgy, it just can make you slightly sharp and quick in ur responses. Opioids always did the same thing to me. Not all good kratom does it but this one def does.

The strain just felt great I explained it as every good feeling and emotion slamming you at one time, like every positive from every drug I’ve ever done rolled into one with literally no negative side effects. When it first hits you aren’t interested in sex but after 2-3 hours I was still able to *ahem* perform and it almost felt like cheating at life how amazing my night was.

God, I love good kratom. We all keep thinking kratom is just fickle etc but that’s honestly when you just have crappy stuff or doing to much extract or other drugs. But if all you take is kratom and you have real quality like from denette it’s the best thing God could have given us and I find it very consistent and reliable and with barely any side effects.
.
I ordered this based on this review alone

Re: Denette green bali elephant sk12

Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:37 pm
by Kelleytoons
Yeah that's kind of dangerous.

If there's ONE thing I've found out by following these forums it's that a single review seldom means I'm going to get something special. Hell, even a few reviews of something which are all positive is no guarantee. Now - there are some folks I trust because I know they love some of the same things I do, and thus our chemistry is likely to be alike. But that's a very unique thing.

However - I hope the best for you (sometimes just the placebo effect can work wonders).

Re: Denette green bali elephant sk12

Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:58 am
by xymoriintus
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:37 pm Yeah that's kind of dangerous.

If there's ONE thing I've found out by following these forums it's that a single review seldom means I'm going to get something special. Hell, even a few reviews of something which are all positive is no guarantee. Now - there are some folks I trust because I know they love some of the same things I do, and thus our chemistry is likely to be alike. But that's a very unique thing.

However - I hope the best for you (sometimes just the placebo effect can work wonders).
True, I'm not necessary expecting something special per se, but the way the poster described it sounded like the kind of effects I look for in kratom. Also it's going to stay sealed for quite some time because I have at least twenty 125-250 gram bags already opened! Gotta finish a few of those before I crack anything else open! Working on my "doomsday stash" so that's where this Bali elephant is going

Re: Denette green bali elephant sk12

Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:27 pm
by Roofdog
xymoriintus wrote: ↑Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:58 am
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:37 pm Yeah that's kind of dangerous.

If there's ONE thing I've found out by following these forums it's that a single review seldom means I'm going to get something special. Hell, even a few reviews of something which are all positive is no guarantee. Now - there are some folks I trust because I know they love some of the same things I do, and thus our chemistry is likely to be alike. But that's a very unique thing.

However - I hope the best for you (sometimes just the placebo effect can work wonders).
True, I'm not necessary expecting something special per se, but the way the poster described it sounded like the kind of effects I look for in kratom. Also it's going to stay sealed for quite some time because I have at least twenty 125-250 gram bags already opened! Gotta finish a few of those before I crack anything else open! Working on my "doomsday stash" so that's where this Bali elephant is going
You finish bags ............ :shock: ........lol

Re: Denette green bali elephant sk12

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:24 am
by xymoriintus
Roofdog wrote: ↑Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:27 pm
xymoriintus wrote: ↑Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:58 am
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:37 pm Yeah that's kind of dangerous.

If there's ONE thing I've found out by following these forums it's that a single review seldom means I'm going to get something special. Hell, even a few reviews of something which are all positive is no guarantee. Now - there are some folks I trust because I know they love some of the same things I do, and thus our chemistry is likely to be alike. But that's a very unique thing.

However - I hope the best for you (sometimes just the placebo effect can work wonders).
True, I'm not necessary expecting something special per se, but the way the poster described it sounded like the kind of effects I look for in kratom. Also it's going to stay sealed for quite some time because I have at least twenty 125-250 gram bags already opened! Gotta finish a few of those before I crack anything else open! Working on my "doomsday stash" so that's where this Bali elephant is going
You finish bags ............ :shock: ........lol
Im still kinda teaching myself to rotate the good from the 🔥 and just used up the rest of my gold thai maeng da. Man that shit is soooo good for real! I can't remember the last time I've had a amazing gold, probably 2019 when I first started taking kratom. It's since then eluded me until very recently lol and now that I've found good gold I'm stocking up

Re: Denette green bali elephant sk12

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:33 pm
by CCB
Roofdog wrote: ↑Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:27 pm
xymoriintus wrote: ↑Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:58 am
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:37 pm Yeah that's kind of dangerous.

If there's ONE thing I've found out by following these forums it's that a single review seldom means I'm going to get something special. Hell, even a few reviews of something which are all positive is no guarantee. Now - there are some folks I trust because I know they love some of the same things I do, and thus our chemistry is likely to be alike. But that's a very unique thing.

However - I hope the best for you (sometimes just the placebo effect can work wonders).
True, I'm not necessary expecting something special per se, but the way the poster described it sounded like the kind of effects I look for in kratom. Also it's going to stay sealed for quite some time because I have at least twenty 125-250 gram bags already opened! Gotta finish a few of those before I crack anything else open! Working on my "doomsday stash" so that's where this Bali elephant is going
You finish bags ............ :shock: ........lol
:lol: my sister & friend do this too…Finishes “ah” bag before moving to the next or restocking strain (But they’re basically newbies). I’m a connoisseur for sure. I rotate like a mother, I have mostly unsealed bags (besides my special duplicates vault of faves), I’m a member of all the members only clubs, I research current & past batches to get an idea of what I want to acquire for my doomsday stash and I seem to stockpile like the apocalypse is coming…plus I just got a vacuum sealer for Xmas so I can seal some up. I’m sure I’m in good company & not alone here

Re: Denette green bali elephant sk12

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:53 pm
by Loveandpeace
CCB wrote: ↑Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:33 pm
Roofdog wrote: ↑Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:27 pm
xymoriintus wrote: ↑Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:58 am

True, I'm not necessary expecting something special per se, but the way the poster described it sounded like the kind of effects I look for in kratom. Also it's going to stay sealed for quite some time because I have at least twenty 125-250 gram bags already opened! Gotta finish a few of those before I crack anything else open! Working on my "doomsday stash" so that's where this Bali elephant is going
You finish bags ............ :shock: ........lol
:lol: my sister & friend do this too…Finishes “ah” bag before moving to the next or restocking strain (But they’re basically newbies). I’m a connoisseur for sure. I rotate like a mother, I have mostly unsealed bags (besides my special duplicates vault of faves), I’m a member of all the members only clubs, I research current & past batches to get an idea of what I want to acquire for my doomsday stash and I seem to stockpile like the apocalypse is coming…plus I just got a vacuum sealer for Xmas so I can seal some up. I’m sure I’m in good company & not alone here
It seems like someone is Trading Post ready!! Woo hoo!!

Re: Denette green bali elephant sk12

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:07 am
by CCB
:lol: Oh it’s happening soon ;) Getting organized.

Re: Denette green bali elephant sk12

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:12 pm
by xymoriintus
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:37 pm Yeah that's kind of dangerous.

If there's ONE thing I've found out by following these forums it's that a single review seldom means I'm going to get something special. Hell, even a few reviews of something which are all positive is no guarantee. Now - there are some folks I trust because I know they love some of the same things I do, and thus our chemistry is likely to be alike. But that's a very unique thing.

However - I hope the best for you (sometimes just the placebo effect can work wonders).
After trying this a few times, I find that it's good kratom, mid upper spec for me, but I am not a fan of this strain. A bit too fast for me

Re: Denette green bali elephant sk12

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:12 pm
by Eu4oric906
His latest drop includes some greens and reds (sk12) that hes clearing out at $70 4ws kilos. Green bali elephant is among the choices for anyone looking to pick this up for a nice price.