Page 1 of 1

The Kratom Family is BLISS

Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:08 pm
by Swampthang
I didn't see anything listed about The Kratom Family... I figured I'd input my opinion on them.
I just got a sample pack from The Kratom Family and WOW! I'm blown away by the Green Bliss !! Never had a green this good! I've cleaned my whole house. The Red Bent is 🔥 too🍃 I've got a couple of others I haven't tried yet but I can't wait .. I want to try them all!

Re: The Kratom Family is BLISS

Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:09 am
by Madvillain626
Looking at their site and there is some kind of captcha type "are you over 21" thing that I can't get past. I click "I am" over and over and nothing. :? Tried it on Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome.

Re: The Kratom Family is BLISS

Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:25 pm
by Kelleytoons
Maybe it knows you aren't over 21? <g>.

(AI keeps getting smarter and smarter).

Re: The Kratom Family is BLISS

Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:07 pm
by Madvillain626
It could be a sign. Been on a buying frenzy lately. Green bliss sounds intriguing tho

Re: The Kratom Family is BLISS

Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:51 pm
by OriginalLHB
Kratom Family is seriously underrated, maybe because they do not get into the esoteric varietal strains game. Their Greens are phenomenal and many of their blends are really great despite the unbearably corny names which I haven't the heart to print.

Their customer service is second to none also. This last Sunday I had a problem while ordering and submitted the contact form and the owner actually got back in touch with me on Sunday morning to resolve the problem. That is very above and beyond.

They are a little expensive, but if you visit their Facebook page or their Subreddit they announce really good 24 hour sales (like 20% off) about once a week.

Re: The Kratom Family is BLISS

Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:54 pm
by SeventhHeaven
Madvillain626 wrote: ↑Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:09 am Looking at their site and there is some kind of captcha type "are you over 21" thing that I can't get past. I click "I am" over and over and nothing. :? Tried it on Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome.
You might want to try the Brave browser - I trust it a lot more than Chrome or Edge, in fact I won't use either of them.

Brave is a "fork" (an improved version) of Chrome's Chromium code by different people.

Re: The Kratom Family is BLISS

Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:33 am
by Madvillain626
SeventhHeaven wrote: ↑Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:54 pm
Madvillain626 wrote: ↑Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:09 am Looking at their site and there is some kind of captcha type "are you over 21" thing that I can't get past. I click "I am" over and over and nothing. :? Tried it on Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome.
You might want to try the Brave browser - I trust it a lot more than Chrome or Edge, in fact I won't use either of them.

Brave is a "fork" (an improved version) of Chrome's Chromium code by different people.
Ok I tried this and it worked! :D I appreciate your help

Re: The Kratom Family is BLISS

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:54 am
by SeventhHeaven
Madvillain626 wrote: ↑Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:33 am
SeventhHeaven wrote: ↑Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:54 pm You might want to try the Brave browser - I trust it a lot more than Chrome or Edge, in fact I won't use either of them.
Brave is a "fork" (an improved version) of Chrome's Chromium code by different people.
Ok I tried this and it worked! :D I appreciate your help
YAY!! Good to hear :D Brave is a great browser, and I use their search as well - search dot brave dot com.

Re: The Kratom Family is BLISS

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:29 pm
by Swampthang
OriginalLHB wrote: ↑Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:51 pm Kratom Family is seriously underrated, maybe because they do not get into the esoteric varietal strains game. Their Greens are phenomenal and many of their blends are really great despite the unbearably corny names which I haven't the heart to print.

Their customer service is second to none also. This last Sunday I had a problem while ordering and submitted the contact form and the owner actually got back in touch with me on Sunday morning to resolve the problem. That is very above and beyond.

They are a little expensive, but if you visit their Facebook page or their Subreddit they announce really good 24 hour sales (like 20% off) about once a week.
I hope I'm replying the right way😬 I'm still getting the hang of this... But I agree I love all their greens that I've tried so far amazing 🍃🍵

Re: The Kratom Family is BLISS

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:30 pm
by Swampthang
Madvillain626 wrote: ↑Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:07 pm It could be a sign. Been on a buying frenzy lately. Green bliss sounds intriguing tho
I go through those every now and then... can't help it😅 I'm glad you were able to get it to work...

Re: The Kratom Family is BLISS

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:31 pm
by Swampthang
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:25 pm Maybe it knows you aren't over 21? <g>.

(AI keeps getting smarter and smarter).
😆

Re: The Kratom Family is BLISS

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:52 pm
by KratomFamily
Swampthang wrote: ↑Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:08 pm I didn't see anything listed about The Kratom Family... I figured I'd input my opinion on them.
I just got a sample pack from The Kratom Family and WOW! I'm blown away by the Green Bliss !! Never had a green this good! I've cleaned my whole house. The Red Bent is 🔥 too🍃 I've got a couple of others I haven't tried yet but I can't wait .. I want to try them all!
Hey, thanks so much for the review! Green Bliss is my favorite green by far. Although I think you'll also enjoy Green Kalimantan as well. That's VERY good.

I'm also laughing at the one guy who can't stand to type those ridiculous names I've named some of these strains :lol:

Can't blame him. But let me explain...these crazy weirdo names were just what I called them when I was a Kratom customer 20 years ago. I blended my own from various vendors and came up with several great strains. My favorite probably being Green Zen and Green Thunder. Although we have several customers who enjoy white strains also love Dragon Dust, which is 50/50 white and green.

Also, if you aren't sure because of the name, just scroll down a bit and I have % of what's in them so you can be sure.

Thanks again for the review!

Re: The Kratom Family is BLISS

Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:57 pm
by Swampthang
Thanks so much! I REALLY liked the Green Zen and Red Bent that I got in my samples but honestly so far I love EVERYTHING I've tried! Green kalimantan is one I didn't get but I'll have to try that out it too... The Green Bliss, Green Zen, Red Bent and Dark Red are all 🔥 I think it's cool to have your own names for your teas ... I love how your website shows what's in each one too I noticed that when I ordered my samples

Re: The Kratom Family is BLISS

Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:49 pm
by add to descartes
if anyone tries it, let us know. I'm always a little skeptical when a new user joins and immediately starts hyping one specific vendor.

Re: The Kratom Family is BLISS

Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:54 am
by KratomFamily
add to descartes wrote: ↑Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:49 pm if anyone tries it, let us know. I'm always a little skeptical when a new user joins and immediately starts hyping one specific vendor.
I hear that...we do post verified reviews underneath each product. There's quite a few of them on every product in case that helps as well. The Green Bliss is by far the best green I've ever had in 20 yrs of drinking Kratom.

Re: The Kratom Family is BLISS

Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:38 pm
by SeventhHeaven
I got a sampler a little while back, and so far I've tried Premium Green Bliss and Chillax - both are very nice :D

I recommend trying out the sample pack - you get 5 "strains", 10g each, for $12.50. Great way to check them out!

Re: The Kratom Family is BLISS

Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:57 pm
by AliJustali
SeventhHeaven wrote: ↑Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:38 pm I recommend trying out the sample pack - you get 5 "strains", 10g each, for $12.50. Great way to check them out!
Why did you have to say that? Why? I was supposed to be holding off buying any more kratom for at least a couple of months. Now you've gone and spoiled that. Maybe shipping costs will deter me? :lol:

Re: The Kratom Family is BLISS

Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:31 pm
by SeventhHeaven
AliJustali wrote: ↑Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:57 pm
SeventhHeaven wrote: ↑Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:38 pm I recommend trying out the sample pack - you get 5 "strains", 10g each, for $12.50. Great way to check them out!
Why did you have to say that? Why? I was supposed to be holding off buying any more kratom for at least a couple of months. Now you've gone and spoiled that. Maybe shipping costs will deter me? :lol:
* gigglesnort *

FOMO is of the devil :lol: :twisted: :lol:

Re: The Kratom Family is BLISS

Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:42 am
by Dion
not long ago i tried the Green Bliss and found it pretty Eurphoric, i keep up with there facebook to and know there soon moving to members only, but for what its worth if you get a coupon or keep up with them you can find a bargain so it doesnt cost alot.

Re: The Kratom Family is BLISS

Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:45 pm
by Badgame85
$9 in shipping for a $12 sample pack. Knew it would be too good to be true to sample a new vendor for less than $15.

Hoping that its worth it!

FYI - The 20% off coupon code in the signature line of vendor (whom posted above) doesn't work.