Page 1 of 1
TFH: 30 Year Wild Green MD: IR9A-G4
Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:35 pm
by elbandito88
Another impressive green from TFH, this one looks to come from either a similar location or process to the 30 year jade Hulu and 30
Year red hangat Hulu.
A beautiful green color, this one has that typical “Wild” harvest aroma, look and feel to it (if you know TFH leaf.)
So far, this is a very, very nice midspec to upper mid green with mood lift, sustained energy and even some relief mixed in.
This one was an instant purchased based on the location/process moniker, and I’m glad I grabbed some. Highly recommended.
Re: TFH: 30 Year Wild Green MD: IR9A-G4
Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:21 pm
by Elemnt360
I dunno if I'll ever get to try TFH. Seems almost impossible to be accepted into being able to buy :/
Re: TFH: 30 Year Wild Green MD: IR9A-G4
Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:10 pm
by Kelleytoons
But there is ALWAYS the trading post. Lots of treasures there.
Re: TFH: 30 Year Wild Green MD: IR9A-G4
Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:48 pm
by SeventhHeaven
Elemnt360 wrote: ↑Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:21 pm
I dunno if I'll ever get to try TFH. Seems almost impossible to be accepted into being able to buy :/
All you need to join the Trading Post is 30 days on the forum and some quality posts. A LOT of great stuff, including small samples, gets posted for sale or trade there.
See "Trading Post membership" at the top of the General Kratom Discussion forum.
So give it a couple of weeks and keep posting!

Re: TFH: 30 Year Wild Green MD: IR9A-G4
Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:16 am
by SaintsWillConquer
SeventhHeaven wrote: ↑Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:48 pm
Elemnt360 wrote: ↑Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:21 pm
I dunno if I'll ever get to try TFH. Seems almost impossible to be accepted into being able to buy :/
All you need to join the Trading Post is 30 days on the forum and some quality posts. A LOT of great stuff, including small samples, gets posted for sale or trade there.
See "Trading Post membership" at the top of the General Kratom Discussion forum.
So give it a couple of weeks and keep posting!
A couple weeks? They joined FOUR YEARS ago!
Re: TFH: 30 Year Wild Green MD: IR9A-G4
Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:27 am
by Ktom
3 posts in 4 years ????
And I thought I was a bit of a lurker, lol......
Re: TFH: 30 Year Wild Green MD: IR9A-G4
Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:04 pm
by Loveandpeace
Ktom wrote: ↑Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:27 am
3 posts in 4 years ????
And I thought I was a bit of a lurker, lol......
Right?! I think that deserves some high ranking, elite lurker status.
Re: TFH: 30 Year Wild Green MD: IR9A-G4
Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:56 am
by SeventhHeaven
LOLOL!! I just saw the "Feb. 15", didn't even notice the year!
* facepalm *
Re: TFH: 30 Year Wild Green MD: IR9A-G4
Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:16 am
by Kelleytoons
I guess maybe the OP should have written something like "Hey, I joined here four years ago, posted a couple of times, but it seems almost impossible that people don't know me well enough for me to get on the TFH membership list".
On this same vein, I'm not sure why I haven't been nominated for an Academy Award yet. Surely by now those folks would have reached out and found my videos on YouTube.
Re: TFH: 30 Year Wild Green MD: IR9A-G4
Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:56 pm
by BookofEnoch1914
I just ran this batch for the first time and it is phenomenal, not quite as bright green as 30 yr Jade Hulu, but man it's mood boost and legs are insane. Almost 5 hours in and the "Calm Energy" is still pumping. Highly recommend!
Re: TFH: 30 Year Wild Green MD: IR9A-G4
Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:51 pm
by SaintsWillConquer
BookofEnoch1914 wrote: ↑Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:56 pm
I just ran this batch for the first time and it is phenomenal, not quite as bright green as 30 yr Jade Hulu, but man it's mood boost and legs are insane. Almost 5 hours in and the "Calm Energy" is still pumping. Highly recommend!
Thanks for the input. I just ordered this yesterday. Now I'm psyched!
