Just250s.com Review
Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:35 am
I was one of the fortunate 5 who received free 250's of Green, White, and Red in exchange for an honest review (I paid for shipping though). So here goes...
Green: A solid green, not too exciting, gets the job done but nothing I'd call "fire" for me (YMMV). Mid feels, average legs, definitely a good value for the price.
White: Again, a solid white but not "fire" (again, YMMV). Mid feels (not a bad thing), average legs, and also a good value. It really doesn't feel too different than the green tbh.
Red: This is the good stuff. I understand that fermented reds are not everyone's cup of tea, but if you are a fan you can't go wrong with this! Reminds me of another vendor's Royal Bentley. This stuff is sleepy-time in a bag. I get a fantastic night's sleep every time I use this (along with a little slow green - my favorite combination for nighty-night time). This stuff is in HEAVY rotation for me. I'll be back for more too.
Green: A solid green, not too exciting, gets the job done but nothing I'd call "fire" for me (YMMV). Mid feels, average legs, definitely a good value for the price.
White: Again, a solid white but not "fire" (again, YMMV). Mid feels (not a bad thing), average legs, and also a good value. It really doesn't feel too different than the green tbh.
Red: This is the good stuff. I understand that fermented reds are not everyone's cup of tea, but if you are a fan you can't go wrong with this! Reminds me of another vendor's Royal Bentley. This stuff is sleepy-time in a bag. I get a fantastic night's sleep every time I use this (along with a little slow green - my favorite combination for nighty-night time). This stuff is in HEAVY rotation for me. I'll be back for more too.