Highly recommend Green Spider-SK12, Indo Special-SK12, and Super Green Horn-SK12. AMAZING
Denette 🔥 SK12 Strains!
Forum rules
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
-
geekylibrarian
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:43 pm
Denette 🔥 SK12 Strains!
If you're looking for super energetic AND euphoric strains all-in-one, you gotta grab some of Denette's SK12 strains while they're still available for his open event. Seriously blown away by them! It's like taking kratom for the first time again...hits every single time, which we all know is pretty rare.
Highly recommend Green Spider-SK12, Indo Special-SK12, and Super Green Horn-SK12. AMAZING
! I also got the Red Bomb-SK12 & Red Riau-SK12 and they're both nice, euphoric, feel-good strains. I was really suprised that I loved everything I ordered, even the samples. The event is still going on as of right now.
Highly recommend Green Spider-SK12, Indo Special-SK12, and Super Green Horn-SK12. AMAZING
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Denette 🔥 SK12 Strains!
If you had to pick one, between red bomb and red riau, which would be your very favorite of the two?
I want to try the MD Hulu, and either the Red Riau or Red Bomb but I can only swing the two bags for 40 deal (maybe!)
I want to try the MD Hulu, and either the Red Riau or Red Bomb but I can only swing the two bags for 40 deal (maybe!)
The Red Queen
-
StuPickles
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:20 pm
Re: Denette 🔥 SK12 Strains!
I think D said his two favorite SK12 reds were Sarawak and Riau. Also I know it’s not SK12 but I highly recommend the Red Bone2 MF6. It’s a warm and fuzzy pain melter. An excellent evening red in my opinion.WhiteAngelica wrote: ↑Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:45 pm If you had to pick one, between red bomb and red riau, which would be your very favorite of the two?
I want to try the MD Hulu, and either the Red Riau or Red Bomb but I can only swing the two bags for 40 deal (maybe!)
-
Eu4oric906
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 312
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:16 pm
- Location: Upper Michigan
Re: Denette 🔥 SK12 Strains!
I dont know if its still available but he was clearing out some green and red sk12 strains. Very nicely priced, if theres some of that still in stock id recommend taking advantage.