Page 1 of 1

Denette 🔥 SK12 Strains!

Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:13 pm
by geekylibrarian
If you're looking for super energetic AND euphoric strains all-in-one, you gotta grab some of Denette's SK12 strains while they're still available for his open event. Seriously blown away by them! It's like taking kratom for the first time again...hits every single time, which we all know is pretty rare.

Highly recommend Green Spider-SK12, Indo Special-SK12, and Super Green Horn-SK12. AMAZING🔥! I also got the Red Bomb-SK12 & Red Riau-SK12 and they're both nice, euphoric, feel-good strains. I was really suprised that I loved everything I ordered, even the samples. The event is still going on as of right now.

Re: Denette 🔥 SK12 Strains!

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:45 pm
by WhiteAngelica
If you had to pick one, between red bomb and red riau, which would be your very favorite of the two?

I want to try the MD Hulu, and either the Red Riau or Red Bomb but I can only swing the two bags for 40 deal (maybe!)

Re: Denette 🔥 SK12 Strains!

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:28 pm
by StuPickles
WhiteAngelica wrote: ↑Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:45 pm If you had to pick one, between red bomb and red riau, which would be your very favorite of the two?

I want to try the MD Hulu, and either the Red Riau or Red Bomb but I can only swing the two bags for 40 deal (maybe!)
I think D said his two favorite SK12 reds were Sarawak and Riau. Also I know it’s not SK12 but I highly recommend the Red Bone2 MF6. It’s a warm and fuzzy pain melter. An excellent evening red in my opinion.

Re: Denette 🔥 SK12 Strains!

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:13 pm
by Eu4oric906
I dont know if its still available but he was clearing out some green and red sk12 strains. Very nicely priced, if theres some of that still in stock id recommend taking advantage.