Page 1 of 1

Liza is the best :)

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:56 pm
by Cherubrock
I have been lurking here for a while and wanted to make a post about Liza because she is my favorite vendor. She has helped me when I made mistakes with my order before. This time I sent my package to the wrong address and even though she did not need to and she is going through a hard time she sent me a replacement and some samples. I am thankful she did that because I am going through my own hard time and would be so sad if I lost my order lol

Here are the strains I ordered

Happy go lucky

this one is very popular for a reason and was very good as always

Trainwreck

This one is also pretty popular it is good by itself or to mix. it makes me more focused and energized.

Red Jong Kong

I had this type of kratom before and it was one of the best but could never find a match but Liza's is the best that I have found of this strain. It gives you a warm and cozy feeling without tiredness.

They are all good for mixing with other strains

Here are the samples I got

Super Red MD

This one is a really strong and good red. Even taking less of my regular dose it hit pretty hard but was not overwhelming. I took it in the afternoon and was relaxed but not tired.

Super Green Borneo

This one helped me wake up and was pleasant. Sometimes greens can be too much for me but this one was perfect.

Green Monster

Another strain that was stimulating but not too much and lasted quite a while too.

I am not the best writer but I wanted to do a post because Liza is a very consistent vendor and has so many strains to check out and also has very fast shipping especially if you are on the west coast. I have occasionally tried other vendors but she is #1 to me :)