Wildcraft Herb Company Red and Gold vein first impression/mini reviews

User submitted reviews for kratom vendors and strains. In order to help people find what they're looking for quickly, all posts in this section are for reviews only.
Forum rules
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.

This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.

Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
Post Reply
xymoriintus
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 458
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:04 am

Wildcraft Herb Company Red and Gold vein first impression/mini reviews

Post by xymoriintus »

This was a free sample. Thank you again Wildcraft! For allowing me to try your product!

Red Vein

Dosed 4 grams

For me its working pretty well like a red maeng da, nice pain relief, not so much warm blanket or fuzzy though. mood booster, you can take it anytime of day and be comfortable but not ready for a nap or anything like that. A dose lasts around 3 hours, to get a good 2.5-3 hours off 4 grams is pretty decent ☺️ Ive only used it during the day so far.

Gold Vein

Dose the same 4 grams

Took it a few hours before bed, feels similar to the red vein. For me it's got some pain relief, a little bit of warmth, helped relax me for bed. Possibly mood boosting qualities, I did sleep well the other night when I took it so I'm going to attribute this gold vein as helping with that

I have a pretty high tolerance right now from a lot of double m vendors! So I feel like I really couldn't do these reviews justice as properly as I'd hoped to! So I say give these guys a try and see for yourself! 🍵🍃🍃🍃
Post Reply