Page 1 of 1

TFH Green Nirvana

Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:28 pm
by elbandito88
Whether you are jamming out to nirvana , or you’re trying to achieve nirvana, this baby will get you right.

Excellent mood lift, potent midspec and solid pain relief. A happy energy that puts you right where you want to be.

This green does it all.

Re: TFH Green Nirvana

Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:53 am
by MikeEdoessomething
elbandito88 wrote: ↑Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:28 pm Whether you are jamming out to nirvana , or you’re trying to achieve nirvana, this baby will get you right.

Excellent mood lift, potent midspec and solid pain relief. A happy energy that puts you right where you want to be.

This green does it all.
I was waiting on your review of this since I saw it on the menu a few days ago :lol: I need to re-stock a bunch of reds from TFH but will def be adding this to the order. I keep waiting for new TFH reds to drop before making my next order, but only so long I can hold off ordering. Hoping they have a bunch of stuff in testing at the moment. Their greens over the past 3-4 months have been excellent all around though

Re: TFH Green Nirvana

Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:35 am
by leafhopper
Was there an announcement of a new drop or are you just talking about the occasional changeup of the menu?

Re: TFH Green Nirvana

Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:40 am
by elbandito88
leafhopper wrote: ↑Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:35 am Was there an announcement of a new drop or are you just talking about the occasional changeup of the menu?
TFH doesn't really do drops. Just have to keep an eye out on the menu as new things are added.

They just released some new reds and another green that are fantastic.

Re: TFH Green Nirvana

Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:45 am
by xymoriintus
elbandito88 wrote: ↑Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:40 am
leafhopper wrote: ↑Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:35 am Was there an announcement of a new drop or are you just talking about the occasional changeup of the menu?
TFH doesn't really do drops. Just have to keep an eye out on the menu as new things are added.

They just released some new reds and another green that are fantastic.
I *WILL* be a member soon!!! 😖😖😖 << Will into existence face

Re: TFH Green Nirvana

Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:26 am
by Csharpe
elbandito88 wrote: ↑Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:40 am
leafhopper wrote: ↑Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:35 am Was there an announcement of a new drop or are you just talking about the occasional changeup of the menu?
TFH doesn't really do drops. Just have to keep an eye out on the menu as new things are added.

They just released some new reds and another green that are fantastic.
I was gonna place an order soon and had this one in mind so thanks for the review! You happen to try the Red Warm Embrace ?

Re: TFH Green Nirvana

Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:55 pm
by Csharpe
Completely agree with your review here bandito. This one really checks all of the boxes. Probably one of my favorites so far

Re: TFH Green Nirvana

Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:00 pm
by elbandito88
Csharpe wrote: ↑Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:55 pm Completely agree with your review here bandito. This one really checks all of the boxes. Probably one of my favorites so far
Heck yeah, it's a great batch! I'm a big fan for sure. Did you ever try the Warm Embrace?

It's fantastic as well. Saw you're question about it, so I can give you some info if you need.

Re: TFH Green Nirvana

Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:16 pm
by TechNRK
I can also confirm, the green nirvana is really nice. Warm and fuzzy mid spec green. Maybe it’s psychological placebo, but the name is very fitting for this batch. A nice rich deep green color too.

Re: TFH Green Nirvana

Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:13 pm
by CCB
elbandito88 wrote: ↑Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:28 pm Whether you are jamming out to nirvana , or you’re trying to achieve nirvana, this baby will get you right.

Excellent mood lift, potent midspec and solid pain relief. A happy energy that puts you right where you want to be.

This green does it all.
Just wanna say…you’re the best Elbandito! Thx for the info yesterday. Dosing some of this Nirvana this afternoon and really appreciating your reviews… all the way around. Love this forum. Kindest pple

Re: TFH Green Nirvana

Posted: Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:45 am
by WhiteAngelica
elbandito88 wrote: ↑Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:40 am
leafhopper wrote: ↑Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:35 am Was there an announcement of a new drop or are you just talking about the occasional changeup of the menu?
TFH doesn't really do drops. Just have to keep an eye out on the menu as new things are added.

They just released some new reds and another green that are fantastic.
The Warm Embrace is out of this world astonishingly good. I could not possibly love it more.

New stuff I'm eyeing: Mystic Muna. Have you tried this one yet?

Re: TFH Green Nirvana

Posted: Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:59 am
by elbandito88
WhiteAngelica wrote: ↑Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:45 am
elbandito88 wrote: ↑Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:40 am
leafhopper wrote: ↑Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:35 am Was there an announcement of a new drop or are you just talking about the occasional changeup of the menu?
TFH doesn't really do drops. Just have to keep an eye out on the menu as new things are added.

They just released some new reds and another green that are fantastic.
The Warm Embrace is out of this world astonishingly good. I could not possibly love it more.

New stuff I'm eyeing: Mystic Muna. Have you tried this one yet?
Mystic Muna is very good IF you like slow leaf. I personally do not, but it’s a great, slow pain reliever.

Also looks gorgeous.

Re: TFH Green Nirvana

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:10 pm
by Valikth
elbandito88 wrote: ↑Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:59 am
WhiteAngelica wrote: ↑Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:45 am
elbandito88 wrote: ↑Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:40 am

TFH doesn't really do drops. Just have to keep an eye out on the menu as new things are added.

They just released some new reds and another green that are fantastic.
The Warm Embrace is out of this world astonishingly good. I could not possibly love it more.

New stuff I'm eyeing: Mystic Muna. Have you tried this one yet?
Mystic Muna is very good IF you like slow leaf. I personally do not, but it’s a great, slow pain reliever.

Also looks gorgeous.
Can i ask you about a few strains? I got these from a double m member? Kinda curious the difference..and speed. Etc?
Creme de la bali
Red 738
Red 784
Wild crafted rocket red xl a41
Mystic muna b32
Warm embrace wh12
Baik bali especial
Great bali of fire a7p2
Thank u :)

Re: TFH Green Nirvana

Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:29 pm
by Kelleytoons
If you already have those you can try them and find out, because nothing any single individual tells you is as good as how it will hit YOU.

But - Balik Especial and Creme bali are two I use at night. Really really good pain relief and help me to sleep soundly. I *think* I tested 784 (but definitely not 738) but I'm not sure and way too lazy to look up my notes. As a very general rule if someone buys a tester he most likely had a VERY good experience with it.

Re: TFH Green Nirvana

Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:26 pm
by Joshgreenhorn
Any of you fine folk had the chance to try Nitro Nanga?

Re: TFH Green Nirvana

Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:17 pm
by terposton
Joshgreenhorn wrote: ↑Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:26 pm Any of you fine folk had the chance to try Nitro Nanga?
Nitro Nanga is really good.

Re: TFH Green Nirvana

Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:10 pm
by Valikth
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:29 pm If you already have those you can try them and find out, because nothing any single individual tells you is as good as how it will hit YOU.

But - Balik Especial and Creme bali are two I use at night. Really really good pain relief and help me to sleep soundly. I *think* I tested 784 (but definitely not 738) but I'm not sure and way too lazy to look up my notes. As a very general rule if someone buys a tester he most likely had a VERY good experience with it.
Truthfully the creme Bali is so far one of the best kratom I've ever had.. and I do prefer slow strains so u Def hit it on the head
Thank you for answering I was just curious about which of these might not be night time strains I just didn't really want to take something and be up all night. 😊

Re: TFH Green Nirvana

Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:04 pm
by Jonathontru2it
I tried this recently and really like the feels from it strong mid for me..