Benni sg3

User submitted reviews for kratom vendors and strains. In order to help people find what they're looking for quickly, all posts in this section are for reviews only.
Forum rules
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.

This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.

Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
Post Reply
Kratos89
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:53 am

Benni sg3

Post by Kratos89 »

SG3 from Benni is a great mood-lifting strain. The initial effects were felt immediately and provided a sense of relief and warmth all over my body. I was able to relax and focus without feeling overwhelmed or anxious. It was a great mental boost and helped me get through the day with a positive attitude. The effects were short lived but the quality of the product was top notch. All in all, I was very pleased with SG3 from Benni and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a quality, mood-lifting strain. It is definitely worth every penny. Also Bennis costumer service is by far the best I've came across, he's very down to earth and very nice. And his whole site setup is the best I've seen yet the way it's organized and easy to order. He's definitely got my business
Post Reply