DTE 20 year old Wild green dragon 🙌
Forum rules
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
-
Jonathontru2it
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 278
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:31 am
- Location: Wichita ks
DTE 20 year old Wild green dragon 🙌
Awesome upper mid with great, smooth energy. I don't normally like fast leaf but it's a perfect work strain. My favorite of what I got from last drop
- Madvillain626
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 590
- Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:00 am
- Location: Altadena, CA
Re: DTE 20 year old Wild green dragon 🙌
This was also my favorite of the four strains I got, and I copped the Super RMD and the Gold Kuat. I was looking for fast strains and this hits all the notes I'm looking for. u4ik too, so good for getting work done or chilling out and listening to music.Jonathontru2it wrote: ↑Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:01 pm Awesome upper mid with great, smooth energy. I don't normally like fast leaf but it's a perfect work strain. My favorite of what I got from last drop
-
Jonathontru2it
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 278
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:31 am
- Location: Wichita ks
Re: DTE 20 year old Wild green dragon 🙌
Yeah the gold kuat is awesome too 

