Page 1 of 1

DTE Red Bunut first impression/review

Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:07 pm
by xymoriintus
Strain: DTE red bunut
Dose size: 4 gs
Length: 3+ hours
Spec: mid-low for me

Lately I've been having trouble getting individual red batches to work for me. So I wasn't sure how this would work for me. After about 15 minutes I feel a sense of calmness and overall wellbeing. Nice warmth radiating throughout my body. Some pain relief! I have really bad feet and this bunut is assisting dulling the pain. Not so much for energy though but I wasn't expecting that either. I can usually tell with the first dose if a batch is good or not, and this red bunut definitely is getting my seal of approval 👍👍

Individual results may vary!



















Coming Soon!

Re: DTE Red Bunut first impression/review

Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:40 pm
by Hatter97133
xymoriintus wrote: ↑Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:07 pm Strain: DTE red bunut
Dose size: 4 gs
Length: 3+ hours
Spec: mid-low for me

Lately I've been having trouble getting individual red batches to work for me. So I wasn't sure how this would work for me. After about 15 minutes I feel a sense of calmness and overall wellbeing. Nice warmth radiating throughout my body. Some pain relief! I have really bad feet and this bunut is assisting dulling the pain. Not so much for energy though but I wasn't expecting that either. I can usually tell with the first dose if a batch is good or not, and this red bunut definitely is getting my seal of approval 👍👍

Individual results may vary!





Oh yay awesome!!! I was eyeing this one on the new drop. I’ll definitely give it a try now!! Thank you 😊













Coming Soon!

Re: DTE Red Bunut first impression/review

Posted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:21 pm
by Madvillain626
can't wait for the next DTE drop. Every red I have tried so far is excellent quality