Page 1 of 1

Next DTE Drop

Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:00 pm
by Arob1000
I had the chance to test some leaf that DTE is dropping on Monday 4/17 and wanted to share some of the impressions from my favorites so you all don’t miss out on this great leaf.

Some of these reviews are more in-depth than others, they are just my notes from the first burn with each. I’ve run the Old School Green Horn and Red Bunut 2x each with similar results, both are really good for my chemistry.

My favorites are the following.

🔥 Old School Green Horn (SD) D2

🔥 Red Bunut B9

Imperial Green Dragon (SD) D2

Elder Red Sumatra (SD) D2


3 of these are from the D supplier, up there with A/B for quality leaf for those who have tried DTE before. (SD) denotes string dried batches!

DTE Red Bunut B9
Quick 30min onset. Mid/lower mid red with a really good mood boost, solid warmth and pain relief. Great batch for unwinding in the evening.
Sedation: 3.5/5
Energy : none
Euphoric: 4/5
Pain Relief: 4/5
Mood boost: 4/5
Overall: 9.5/10

DTE Wild White Sunda (SD)
Slower 1hr onset peaking at 90-120min. Some smooth energy and a decent mood boost. Sustained effects (long legs). Great way to start off a day.

Sedation: none
Energy : 4/5
Euphoric: 2/5
Pain Relief: 2/5
Mood boost: 3.5/5
Overall: 8/10

DTE Old School Green Horn (SD)

Mid-upper mid green with a quick 45 min onset, very strong leaf, some epic mood lift, and subtle energy. Can’t get much better for a green.

Sedation: none
Energy : 3.5/5
Euphoric: 4/5
Pain Relief: 4/5
Mood boost: 5/5
Overall: 9.5/10

DTE Elder Red Sumatra (SD)

Really nice mid to mid-low red with some great warmth and mood boost. Strong leaf, worked well for an evening dose.

Sedation: 3.5/5
Energy : none
Euphoric: 4/5
Pain Relief: 4/5
Mood boost: 4/5
Overall: 8.5/10

DTE Imperial Green Dragon (SD)
Really nice upper/upper mid green with a 45 min onset. Lots of clean productive energy with this leaf. Similar profile to Heavanleaf DRHK5 for me.

Energy : 4.5/5
Sedation: none
Euphoric: 3/5
pain relief: 3/5
Mood boost: 4:5
Overall: 9/10

DTE B9 Green Mentebah

Normal 1 hr onset. Good energy with a subtle mood boost. Very well rounded burn from B supplier.

Sedation: none
Energy : 4/5
Euphoric: 3/5
Pain Relief: 3/5
Mood boost: 3/5
Overall: 8/10

DTE B9 Red Bent

Nice bent for before bed. Solid mood boost and does its job quite well.

Energy : none
Sedation: 4/5
Euphoric: 3/5
pain relief: 4/5
Mood boost: 4/5
Overall: 8/10

Re: Next DTE Drop

Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:34 pm
by herbalhippie
Ok. Who is 'DTE'? What did I miss?

Re: Next DTE Drop

Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:46 pm
by Arob1000
herbalhippie wrote: ↑Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:34 pm Ok. Who is 'DTE'? What did I miss?
http://dtebotanicals.com/

Started by someone who understands Kratom quite well (long time mewe user) and has spent a lot of time/energy sourcing some really good suppliers.

Since it has started, DTE has gained a big following on Reddit which I don’t love but they are selling a lot more leaf now which is exciting. That being said it sells out really quickly so make sure to log-in at 5pm CST tomorrow if you want to get some leaf. Pretty sure you’ll like his product! A, B, and D supplier are all phenomenal.

Re: Next DTE Drop

Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:56 pm
by herbalhippie
Arob1000 wrote: ↑Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:46 pm
herbalhippie wrote: ↑Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:34 pm Ok. Who is 'DTE'? What did I miss?
http://dtebotanicals.com/

Started by someone who understands Kratom quite well (long time mewe user) and has spent a lot of time/energy sourcing some really good suppliers.

Since it has started, DTE has gained a big following on Reddit which I don’t love but they are selling a lot more leaf now which is exciting. That being said it sells out really quickly so make sure to log-in at 5pm CST tomorrow if you want to get some leaf. Pretty sure you’ll like his product! A, B, and D supplier are all phenomenal.
Oh, thanks!

Re: Next DTE Drop

Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:32 pm
by mivanqua
herbalhippie wrote: ↑Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:34 pm Ok. Who is 'DTE'? What did I miss?
This is ground control to Major herbalhippie :lol: :lol:

Re: Next DTE Drop

Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:41 pm
by xymoriintus
Arob1000 wrote: ↑Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:00 pm I had the chance to test some leaf that DTE is dropping on Monday 4/17 and wanted to share some of the impressions from my favorites so you all don’t miss out on this great leaf.

Some of these reviews are more in-depth than others, they are just my notes from the first burn with each. I’ve run the Old School Green Horn and Red Bunut 2x each with similar results, both are really good for my chemistry.

My favorites are the following.

🔥 Old School Green Horn (SD) D2

🔥 Red Bunut B9

Imperial Green Dragon (SD) D2

Elder Red Sumatra (SD) D2


3 of these are from the D supplier, up there with A/B for quality leaf for those who have tried DTE before. (SD) denotes string dried batches!

DTE Red Bunut B9
Quick 30min onset. Mid/lower mid red with a really good mood boost, solid warmth and pain relief. Great batch for unwinding in the evening.
Sedation: 3.5/5
Energy : none
Euphoric: 4/5
Pain Relief: 4/5
Mood boost: 4/5
Overall: 9.5/10

DTE Wild White Sunda (SD)
Slower 1hr onset peaking at 90-120min. Some smooth energy and a decent mood boost. Sustained effects (long legs). Great way to start off a day.

Sedation: none
Energy : 4/5
Euphoric: 2/5
Pain Relief: 2/5
Mood boost: 3.5/5
Overall: 8/10

DTE Old School Green Horn (SD)

Mid-upper mid green with a quick 45 min onset, very strong leaf, some epic mood lift, and subtle energy. Can’t get much better for a green.

Sedation: none
Energy : 3.5/5
Euphoric: 4/5
Pain Relief: 4/5
Mood boost: 5/5
Overall: 9.5/10

DTE Elder Red Sumatra (SD)

Really nice mid to mid-low red with some great warmth and mood boost. Strong leaf, worked well for an evening dose.

Sedation: 3.5/5
Energy : none
Euphoric: 4/5
Pain Relief: 4/5
Mood boost: 4/5
Overall: 8.5/10

DTE Imperial Green Dragon (SD)
Really nice upper/upper mid green with a 45 min onset. Lots of clean productive energy with this leaf. Similar profile to Heavanleaf DRHK5 for me.

Energy : 4.5/5
Sedation: none
Euphoric: 3/5
pain relief: 3/5
Mood boost: 4:5
Overall: 9/10

DTE B9 Green Mentebah

Normal 1 hr onset. Good energy with a subtle mood boost. Very well rounded burn from B supplier.

Sedation: none
Energy : 4/5
Euphoric: 3/5
Pain Relief: 3/5
Mood boost: 3/5
Overall: 8/10

DTE B9 Red Bent

Nice bent for before bed. Solid mood boost and does its job quite well.

Energy : none
Sedation: 4/5
Euphoric: 3/5
pain relief: 4/5
Mood boost: 4/5
Overall: 8/10
Holy 💩 you're right about imperial green dragon being similar to drhk5 I just realized that

Re: Next DTE Drop

Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:13 pm
by leafhopper
Arob1000 wrote: ↑Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:46 pm
herbalhippie wrote: ↑Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:34 pm Ok. Who is 'DTE'? What did I miss?
http://dtebotanicals.com/

Started by someone who understands Kratom quite well (long time mewe user)
I wasn't aware of that mewe detail. Are you at liberty to say what their handle was? Just curious since as I used to spend a lot of time there in the early days before the endless splintering of groups made it too much of a chore to keep up with, but it's always cool to see old acquaintances find success.

Also, would you classify their leaf more similar to Rhino and dennette or TFH in terms of grind and appearance?

Re: Next DTE Drop

Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:13 pm
by herbalhippie
mivanqua wrote: ↑Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:32 pm
herbalhippie wrote: ↑Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:34 pm Ok. Who is 'DTE'? What did I miss?
This is ground control to Major herbalhippie :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Next DTE Drop

Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:35 pm
by Arob1000
leafhopper wrote: ↑Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:13 pm
Arob1000 wrote: ↑Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:46 pm
herbalhippie wrote: ↑Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:34 pm Ok. Who is 'DTE'? What did I miss?
http://dtebotanicals.com/

Started by someone who understands Kratom quite well (long time mewe user)
I wasn't aware of that mewe detail. Are you at liberty to say what their handle was? Just curious since as I used to spend a lot of time there in the early days before the endless splintering of groups made it too much of a chore to keep up with, but it's always cool to see old acquaintances find success.

Also, would you classify their leaf more similar to Rhino and dennette or TFH in terms of grind and appearance?
Long-time might have been an overstatement (longer than me which isn’t saying much…just meant he knows his stuff)

In terms of leaf grind/appearance, pretty fine grind (finer than most TFH, very fresh). DTE like TFH/D615/Rhino had multiple suppliers so not sure if this is generalizable.
xymoriintus wrote: ↑Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:41 pm Holy 💩 you're right about imperial green dragon being similar to drhk5 I just realized that
Yeah, I’ve been burning a lot of DRHK5…lot of similarities!

Re: Next DTE Drop

Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:38 pm
by FJB
I have Red Bunut and Green Horn arriving today. Also some of Laura’s DRHK5 en route.

All because of this thread lol…..

Re: Next DTE Drop

Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:03 pm
by SeventhHeaven
LOL, same here - except my DTE came yesterday and I already had the DRHK5 :D

Gonna take the Old School Green Horn for a spin in the morning!

Re: Next DTE Drop

Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 1:28 pm
by braziliancentipede
So? Any more reviews? Just curious myself.

Re: Next DTE Drop

Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:51 pm
by Powdered_toastman
I just ordered from him for the first time! Very excited. I will update a review once I've tried it!


I ordered old school red MD, and super green MD. it looks like he sells out fast like everyone was saying. Cause a lot of the strains mentioned from the most recent drop weren't there and even in the time I ordered some items disappeared.