Page 1 of 1
Denette is killing it rn!
Posted: Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:15 am
by goinssonya9
D615 has some amazing leaf rn! His green berang is absolutely fantastic!! Amazing body and head feels, great motivation and super long legs (4+ hours)! 10/10 recommend this one, its a must have!!
Edited to Add: D's Premium Green is fan-freaking-tastic too!! I was having a crappy morning and stressed tf out and premium green turned my mood around!
Re: Denette is killing it rn!
Posted: Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:16 am
by Lokey
Interesting, I heard the white bering is even better!
Re: Denette is killing it rn!
Posted: Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:02 am
by OriginalLHB
Lokey wrote: ↑Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:16 am
Interesting, I heard the white bering is even better!
Both the White Berang and the White Forest have me binging on Whites this week. They are strong AF and have that great paradoxical combination of calm and ultra clean energy. You only get that combination from top shelf kratom.
But the Green Berang is incredible too. I bet I will be feasting off this latest Denette drop until Christmas at the very least.

Re: Denette is killing it rn!
Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:56 pm
by Jonathontru2it
The white berang is a lot better for me and the white jungle ck29 are both great. The g berang is a mid for me all good leaf. Glad you enjoyed Sonya!
Re: Denette is killing it rn!
Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:55 pm
by AliJustali
Chiming in to say that I, too, am loving the white berang and white jungle.

Re: Denette is killing it rn!
Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:15 pm
by goinssonya9
Jonathontru2it wrote: ↑Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:56 pm
The white berang is a lot better for me and the white jungle ck29 are both great. The g berang is a mid for me all good leaf. Glad you enjoyed Sonya!
White Jungle was clean energy but didn't have any euphoria. However, that was just my first run of it, I'd say it'll definitely get better!
Re: Denette is killing it rn!
Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:20 am
by SeventhHeaven
This morning it was D615's Soul-AR4 (green), and I'm liking it a lot! Only an hour or so into it, but very smooth, nice good feels, and a sweet but not extreme amount of U4ia.
Yep, denette615 is killing it

Re: Denette is killing it rn!
Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:41 pm
by Lokey
SeventhHeaven wrote: ↑Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:20 am
This morning it was D615's Soul-AR4 (green), and I'm liking it a lot! Only an hour or so into it, but very smooth, nice good feels, and a sweet but not extreme amount of U4ia.
Yep, denette615 is killing it
I got the Green Soul, Green Lancong, White Berang and Gold Bang, and samples of Green Weriager and White Sumatra. So fresh and smells fantastic.
Re: Denette is killing it rn!
Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:46 pm
by SeventhHeaven
I'm looking forward to the Green Weriager in a few days too - I also got Yellow Midnight and Green Platinum.
D615's leaf rarely disappoints!

Re: Denette is killing it rn!
Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:08 pm
by OriginalLHB
Lokey wrote: ↑Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:41 pm
SeventhHeaven wrote: ↑Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:20 am
This morning it was D615's Soul-AR4 (green), and I'm liking it a lot! Only an hour or so into it, but very smooth, nice good feels, and a sweet but not extreme amount of U4ia.
Yep, denette615 is killing it
I got the Green Soul, Green Lancong, White Berang and Gold Bang, and samples of Green Weriager and White Sumatra. So fresh and smells fantastic.
That looks almost exactly like my last D615 order. I dosed the Green Tanjung from an earlier order last night at 2.75 grams and after an hour it was apparent to me that the dose was a little to high. D615 usually takes longer to kick in for me than other leaf, and I need to remember that.
Re: Denette is killing it rn!
Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:35 am
by goinssonya9
Lokey wrote: ↑Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:41 pm
SeventhHeaven wrote: ↑Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:20 am
This morning it was D615's Soul-AR4 (green), and I'm liking it a lot! Only an hour or so into it, but very smooth, nice good feels, and a sweet but not extreme amount of U4ia.
Yep, denette615 is killing it
I got the Green Soul, Green Lancong, White Berang and Gold Bang, and samples of Green Weriager and White Sumatra. So fresh and smells fantastic.
Yesss!! I meant to say that in my review! Every strain I've tried is so fresh, its like freshly cut grass or something. Smells fantastic!
Re: Denette is killing it rn!
Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:15 pm
by Madvillain626
I really love the color of the Green Platinum. Beautiful shade of green. Hope I have some left when the fall comes around

Re: Denette is killing it rn!
Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:26 pm
by Purrpgodd Peebles
Man I know people ask this alot but how do I contact denette does anybody know??
Re: Denette is killing it rn!
Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:52 pm
by NATMAN
I will second that.....the green platinum is a unique shade of green, love this batch.
Re: Denette is killing it rn!
Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:13 pm
by Madvillain626
Saw enough folks praising the white berang I had to get some. The fomo is strong. All the d615 whites I've bought so far were pretty fire (white sabah, white bunut md, white horned elephant). got some white sumatra on the way too.
Re: Denette is killing it rn!
Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:13 pm
by CCB
SeventhHeaven wrote: ↑Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:46 pm
I'm looking forward to the Green Weriager in a few days too - I also got Yellow Midnight and Green Platinum.
D615's leaf rarely disappoints!
How’s that yellow midnight? Specs plse
Re: Denette is killing it rn!
Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:17 pm
by KalieGirl
Anyone have the link to his current menu?
Re: Denette is killing it rn!
Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:07 pm
by OriginalLHB
KalieGirl wrote: ↑Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:17 pm
Anyone have the link to his current menu?
I just got this in the mail yesterday.
https://pastebin.com/UfBpHbqd
Re: Denette is killing it rn!
Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:38 pm
by SeventhHeaven
CCB wrote: ↑Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:13 pm
How’s that yellow midnight? Specs plse
Well, today was an off-kratom day, wasn't planning on taking any, so I got up and drank some awesome dark coffee with creamer. A little bit later I decided I was gonna have some kratom after all - the Yellow Midnight - so I took my usual dose.
I don't know how much the coffee affected it - coffee usually does change the effects for me somewhat, but I usually drink it a couple hours post-kratom, not before. All of which to say I don't know how "valid" a review would be for today, but it's all I got
I'd say it was mid-spec, maybe a bit slow, and not overly strong but very NICE. Again, I always take kratom on an empty stomach, and this wasn't, really. But to me it was a nice, good-feels, fairly long legs Yellow. No complaints at all, I liked it, but I wish I could tell you what it's like on an empty stomach. D615 for me is pretty much always good

Re: Denette is killing it rn!
Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:42 am
by NATMAN
I was surprised at how potent the yellow midnight is. Love blending it with a red for the last dose of the day. Not a member myself but hoping for another public event soon.
Re: Denette is killing it rn!
Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:55 am
by CCB
SeventhHeaven wrote: ↑Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:38 pm
CCB wrote: ↑Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:13 pm
How’s that yellow midnight? Specs plse
Well, today was an off-kratom day, wasn't planning on taking any, so I got up and drank some awesome dark coffee with creamer. A little bit later I decided I was gonna have some kratom after all - the Yellow Midnight - so I took my usual dose.
I don't know how much the coffee affected it - coffee usually does change the effects for me somewhat, but I usually drink it a couple hours post-kratom, not before. All of which to say I don't know how "valid" a review would be for today, but it's all I got
I'd say it was mid-spec, maybe a bit slow, and not overly strong but very NICE. Again, I always take kratom on an empty stomach, and this wasn't, really. But to me it was a nice, good-feels, fairly long legs Yellow. No complaints at all, I liked it, but I wish I could tell you what it's like on an empty stomach. D615 for me is pretty much always good
Sounds a bit like the yellow mupa I love! I’m excited. I like a good fast yellow but mid yellows are really nice

I only got a 4way split (y midnight, r Vietnam, g Madura, wht Sumatra) ..excited for this variety!
Re: Denette is killing it rn!
Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:55 pm
by Badgame85
Purrpgodd Peebles wrote: ↑Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:26 pm
Man I know people ask this alot but how do I contact denette does anybody know??
It's a members only vendor unfortunately, but he posts special event sales all the time!
Re: Denette is killing it rn!
Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:57 pm
by Badgame85
Madvillain626 wrote: ↑Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:13 pm
Saw enough folks praising the white berang I had to get some. The fomo is strong. All the d615 whites I've bought so far were pretty fire (white sabah, white bunut md, white horned elephant). got some white sumatra on the way too.

Same here... Unfortunately I came to the party too late. All the best Green/White mentions are already gone. Lord knows I have enough Kratom to fill a swimming pool, but that FOMO...gets me everytime.
Re: Denette is killing it rn!
Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:22 pm
by Kelleytoons
The White Berang is, indeed, very special. It's my (new) fav white, and I'm very glad I got it.
And the "missing out" is the main reason I cherish my membership vendors. I seldom miss out on anything that is good (that folks like here). Whereas with others I'm ALWAYS missing out (because those batches are just too small so you either just take a chance or you don't get it). I guess there is the Trading Post for a "last chance" sort of thing, but for me TFH and Denette for the win.
Re: Denette is killing it rn!
Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:26 pm
by SeventhHeaven
Badgame85 wrote: ↑Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:57 pm

... Lord knows I have enough Kratom to fill a swimming pool, but that FOMO...gets me everytime.
The story of my life the last two years...

Re: Denette is killing it rn!
Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 9:14 am
by goinssonya9
goinssonya9 wrote: ↑Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:15 pm
Jonathontru2it wrote: ↑Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:56 pm
The white berang is a lot better for me and the white jungle ck29 are both great. The g berang is a mid for me all good leaf. Glad you enjoyed Sonya!
White Jungle was clean energy but didn't have any euphoria. However, that was just my first run of it, I'd say it'll definitely get better!
OK so my 2nd run of white jungle was fabulous!!!
Re: Denette is killing it rn!
Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:54 pm
by RedWhiteAndGreen
Madvillain626 wrote: ↑Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:13 pm
Saw enough folks praising the white berang I had to get some. The fomo is strong. All the d615 whites I've bought so far were pretty fire (white sabah, white bunut md, white horned elephant). got some white sumatra on the way too.
The White Horned Elephant truly was one of the very best ever. I haven't come across anything similar. If anyone has, please enlighten us. I'm hoping to find someone on the Trading Post who might be willing to part ways with theirs once I'm able to access that forum, but not holding my breath.
Re: Denette is killing it rn!
Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:56 pm
by Nelson Baboon
OriginalLHB wrote: ↑Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:02 am
Lokey wrote: ↑Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:16 am
Interesting, I heard the white bering is even better!
Both the White Berang and the White Forest have me binging on Whites this week. They are strong AF and have that great paradoxical combination of calm and ultra clean energy. You only get that combination from top shelf kratom.
But the Green Berang is incredible too. I bet I will be feasting off this latest Denette drop until Christmas at the very least.
yeah. perfect description of at least what are my favorite whites: "strong AF and have that great paradoxical combination of calm and ultra clean energy." had to repeat it.
Re: Denette is killing it rn!
Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:01 am
by Nelson Baboon
NATMAN wrote: ↑Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:42 am
I was surprised at how potent the yellow midnight is. Love blending it with a red for the last dose of the day. Not a member myself but hoping for another public event soon.
the yellow midnight was actually the first Denette strain that i tried. I haven't had it i a while, and my memory of how i feel isn't always that great, but i did have an abnormally large number of exclamation points. Recommended that strain highly to a friend, and she loved it also. One of my favorite strains....i think that i tried it first because the name is so cool.
Re: Denette is killing it rn!
Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:39 pm
by CCB
Ok kids, my Denette just arrived! Loving how everything looks. Missed these black bags! (The lime greens bags don’t hold up as well.) Anyway, Torn as to what to take as an afternoon pick me up. Green Madura, wht Sumatra, red Vietnam & yellow midnight are my gorgeous choices!
Re: Denette is killing it rn!
Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:07 pm
by OriginalLHB
CCB wrote: ↑Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:39 pm
Ok kids, my Denette just arrived! Loving how everything looks. Missed these black bags! (The lime greens bags don’t hold up as well.) Anyway, Torn as to what to take as an afternoon pick me up. Green Madura, wht Sumatra, red Vietnam & yellow midnight are my gorgeous choices!
I got my Denette package the other day but haven't had time to unpack it yet. I also got the White Sumatra so I would love to hear how that is. This drop was mainly the SH and L farmers for me, although I also got a bag of that intriguing sounding Gold Vietnam.
Re: Denette is killing it rn!
Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:11 pm
by CCB
OriginalLHB wrote: ↑Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:07 pm
CCB wrote: ↑Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:39 pm
Ok kids, my Denette just arrived! Loving how everything looks. Missed these black bags! (The lime greens bags don’t hold up as well.) Anyway, Torn as to what to take as an afternoon pick me up. Green Madura, wht Sumatra, red Vietnam & yellow midnight are my gorgeous choices!
I got my Denette package the other day but haven't had time to unpack it yet. I also got the White Sumatra so I would love to hear how that is. This drop was mainly the SH and L farmers for me, although I also got a bag of that intriguing sounding Gold Vietnam.
Ooooo let me know how that Gold V is…i almost went for that one too! The white Sumatra was perfect this afternoon. Very balanced energy white, nice uplifting mood, lasted a few hrs (at a 1.8g dose) and towards the end it got more calming/tired feeling (but that could just be me from running errands all day.)
Yellow Midnight is on the docket next