Page 1 of 1

Hawksbill

Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:07 pm
by Bigblind
Hawksbill is really great .little pricey but 10 for 10 on strains. Fast shipping i dont get it often because of the price but when you take it for pain there is no tapering unless you dont care if you hurt..so if your tolerance is getting too high try them out seriously i think they really work hard on quality because ive had all there strains and none have disappointed

Re: Hawksbill

Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:17 pm
by Maxxx
Personally, I can't support vendors who overprice their product. Inflated prices makes me think they're greedy and don't care about their customers. I mean $170 for a Kilo? Seriously?

Glad it works for you, though.

Re: Hawksbill

Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:46 pm
by BunnyBoo2011
What strains?

Re: Hawksbill

Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:28 pm
by Bigblind
All ten thats what im saying they are expensive but a treat now and then and i know every batch i get will kill my pain instead of buy samples find the one that works then go back and order a kilo and hope its the same gets tiring

Re: Hawksbill

Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:13 am
by whiffypants
This place?

https://www.hawksbillbotanicals.com/pro ... -for-sale/

I did notice they have samples for $14.99, but nothing in the description to say how many grams that sample might be, or I might try one myself (the rest are out of my own price range, unfortunately).

I do know there are a number of people on this forum that deal with severe pain who will appreciate this information, though. Thanks for the review, Bigblind!

Re: Hawksbill

Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:52 pm
by Bigblind
The samples are 15g..its a married couple i believe the husband is a marine that got hurt really bad in combat and thats how they descoverd kratom

Re: Hawksbill

Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:01 pm
by whiffypants
Ah, got it. It's a little steep for me even for a sample, cash can be tight around here, but I know others will appreciate the info. Thanks, man!

Re: Hawksbill

Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:20 pm
by Bigblind
Ya little to much or they would be in my rotation. ive used alot and i mean alot of vendors and mystic island is my go to right now. they are out of my favs.so i tried green king they had a sale comes today ill let yall know.alot of people have good to say about them

Re: Hawksbill

Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:52 pm
by BallzDeep9
so i tried green king they had a sale comes today ill let yall know.
Please do. GreenKing is getting some attention lately, for a new vendor.. prices are reasonable.. some unique products. CBD blended with kratom. Gold flakes blended in kratom.

Hawksbill is just another small vendor w/ high prices. There's around 200 of them. I'm sure the kratom is good, most kratom is good.. but I have 50 other vendors to try first :P meaning I'll probably never try Hawksbill lol :lol:

Re: Hawksbill

Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:41 pm
by Bigblind
I dont blame you i kinda go overboard with my orders i just want to try them all. i grow it too my house is going to be a full farm soon lol