Page 1 of 1

TFH Chef's Kiss Kali

Posted: Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:35 pm
by elbandito88
Wow, a special red here. A gorgeous grind and aroma, this one kicks in very quickly. A very much mid spec red for me, I could take this any time of the day. Even in the morning. I would say a daytime red.

No sedation at my dose (2g), just pure enjoyment and moodlift. Solid pain releif on this one as well. This is a fantastic batch and another knockout for TFH.

Re: TFH Chef's Kiss Kali

Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:18 am
by MikeEdoessomething
elbandito88 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:35 pm Wow, a special red here. A gorgeous grind and aroma, this one kicks in very quickly. A very much mid spec red for me, I could take this any time of the day. Even in the morning. I would say a daytime red.

No sedation at my dose (2g), just pure enjoyment and moodlift. Solid pain releif on this one as well. This is a fantastic batch and another knockout for TFH.
I've been waiting on your review lol. Not like I needed one to place an order.

Not sure if I want to grab this and some others that I've already had but are getting low on, or wait for new menu updates before ordering more? The kratom dilemma :lol:

Re: TFH Chef's Kiss Kali

Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:10 pm
by Csharpe
MikeEdoessomething wrote: ↑Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:18 am
elbandito88 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:35 pm Wow, a special red here. A gorgeous grind and aroma, this one kicks in very quickly. A very much mid spec red for me, I could take this any time of the day. Even in the morning. I would say a daytime red.

No sedation at my dose (2g), just pure enjoyment and moodlift. Solid pain releif on this one as well. This is a fantastic batch and another knockout for TFH.
I've been waiting on your review lol. Not like I needed one to place an order.

Not sure if I want to grab this and some others that I've already had but are getting low on, or wait for new menu updates before ordering more? The kratom dilemma :lol:
You sound just like me on both accounts.. as soon as I checked the menu I was waiting for a bandito review lol and went back and forth if I should go ahead and grab some. I think I’m gonna wait I know Chris said there will be a few other new things on the menu soon

Re: TFH Chef's Kiss Kali

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:18 pm
by leafly
Would love to eventually give TFH a try, Kalis are my all-time favorite! I have heard nothing but amazing reviews. There may probably be information on this already- but I reckon becoming a member is not feasible unless membership spots are opened?