Page 1 of 1

Current Denette Strains

Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:07 am
by AliJustali
Since Denette’s having an open event, I’m giving my brief impressions of current strains I’ve tried in case that would be helpful to anyone. It’d probably also be good if other people chimed in.

Greens:
Super Lancong-SK20: upper mid, energizing without inducing anxiety, motivating
#2-SK20: mid, potent, definitely notice this one kicking in
Premier-F6: mid approaching upper mid, major mood boost (I preferred a slightly lower dose with this one)

Reds:
Kapuas Strong-SK20: mid/mid+, potent, energizing, wonderful mood boost
Canopy- F6: a mid that will turn that frown upside down

Whites:
20 Year – SK20: mid/mid+, soft and mild energy, no anxiety

Yellow Mupa–CK31: mid, calming, quiets your worries, pleasant

Re: Current Denette Strains

Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:08 am
by Pock
I'm so excited to try some of these. Thanks for the info on them! I wonder if I should have picked Canopy over Ciboleger :D

Re: Current Denette Strains

Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:16 pm
by SeventhHeaven
I've only tried a couple of the new SK20s that I bought so far, but the one that's still on the menu was Green Super Lancong.

I highly recommend it - here's what I said in my short review -

"I just took the Super Lancong (green) about an hour ago, so it remains to be seen how long it lasts, but my oh my - potent, all-over fuzzy warm blanket good feels, and great pain relief so far! It's also one of those where, just as it's taking off, you get a big smile on your face (at least I did).

Very nice, and I'm looking forward to the rest of the SK20s! 🤗"

Anyone who isn't a Denette615 member - especially if you haven't had any of his leaf before - don't miss this current Public Event opportunity (look in the Kratom Vendor Listings for details)!

Re: Current Denette Strains

Posted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:34 pm
by Voice_of_Morgulduin
Pock wrote: ↑Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:08 am I'm so excited to try some of these. Thanks for the info on them! I wonder if I should have picked Canopy over Ciboleger :D
They're both fuego, can't go wrong with either of them.

Re: Current Denette Strains

Posted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:56 pm
by Pock
Voice_of_Morgulduin wrote: ↑Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:34 pm They're both fuego, can't go wrong with either of them.
Awesome. What's the speed like for Ciboleger?

Re: Current Denette Strains

Posted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:44 pm
by AliJustali
Pock wrote: ↑Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:08 am I'm so excited to try some of these. Thanks for the info on them! I wonder if I should have picked Canopy over Ciboleger :D
Everyone else is loving ciboleger, saying it's a mid upper for them. I didn't try it until after I made this list and it was a little sleepy for me. That might be a dosing problem though - a lower dose might fix that. Which other ones did you get?

Re: Current Denette Strains

Posted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:59 pm
by Pock
AliJustali wrote: ↑Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:44 pm Everyone else is loving ciboleger, saying it's a mid upper for them. I didn't try it until after I made this list and it was a little sleepy for me. That might be a dosing problem though - a lower dose might fix that. Which other ones did you get?
Green #2-SK20, Super Lancong-SK20, and Kapuas Strong-SK20 were the others I picked. The event caught me by surprise so I went with ones that I could find the most info on.

Re: Current Denette Strains

Posted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:17 pm
by AliJustali
Pock wrote: ↑Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:59 pm
AliJustali wrote: ↑Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:44 pm Everyone else is loving ciboleger, saying it's a mid upper for them. I didn't try it until after I made this list and it was a little sleepy for me. That might be a dosing problem though - a lower dose might fix that. Which other ones did you get?
Green #2-SK20, Super Lancong-SK20, and Kapuas Strong-SK20 were the others I picked. The event caught me by surprise so I went with ones that I could find the most info on.
Those three are really good. I'm sure plenty of people will be willing to buy or trade for them if you don't like them. You were aiming for daytime use for these, right?

Re: Current Denette Strains

Posted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:10 pm
by Pock
AliJustali wrote: ↑Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:17 pm
Pock wrote: ↑Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:59 pm Green #2-SK20, Super Lancong-SK20, and Kapuas Strong-SK20 were the others I picked. The event caught me by surprise so I went with ones that I could find the most info on.
Those three are really good. I'm sure plenty of people will be willing to buy or trade for them if you don't like them. You were aiming for daytime use for these, right?
Yeah I was happy getting some nice daytime strains since I wasn't able to figure out which ones were slow. Hopefully I can learn about some good ones for next time though.