Page 1 of 1

400 capsule maker device

Posted: Sat Dec 07, 2024 6:18 pm
by Kelleytoons
So I got this ad for a 400 capsule maker device (hard to call it a "machine" when it's all manual):

https://www.herbaffair.com/products/cap ... 272QBZT1GV

I have this device and can testify to its effectiveness. I bought it before it was sold here in the U.S. (I got it direct from China - it took FOREVER to get to me). I've had it now for a few years and it's held up just fine and for anyone making capsules I would HIGHLY recommend it. Before it would take me two hours to make 400 capsules, and now I can do it in less than 30 minutes.

(Right now there is a $20 discount. If I hadn't already spent so much money this Christmas I'd buy another but at least I know I can get it again).

Re: 400 capsule maker device

Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2024 11:00 am
by Devil_Dog21
I have a 100 cap maker, I can do roughly 400 - 500 in an hour, maybe more if I really focus. I have a pretty good system but it does take time. I never got into just taking kratom and rinsing it down with water (or whatever). So caps is what works best for me. I pack mine pretty tight so they tend to be a tad over the 1/2 gram size caps but I'd rather be over than under (less caps to take).

I'm interested in this one though but for $159 that's kind of steep considering mine is doing the job nicely.

-DD

Re: 400 capsule maker device

Posted: Fri Dec 20, 2024 9:15 am
by Kelleytoons
If you're that fast with 100 capsule machine (I have four or five of those) then with the 400 you'd be done in 15 minutes. It really IS that fast.

Price is always relative - at my age time is FAR more important than money, but with you younger folks time becomes a currency you can use. At least you'll have something to save you time when you do get to be my age.

Re: 400 capsule maker device

Posted: Sun Dec 22, 2024 5:33 am
by GreenAnimal
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Fri Dec 20, 2024 9:15 am at my age time is FAR more important than money, but with you younger folks time becomes a currency you can use.
Oh man, ain’t this the truth? The older I get the more and more time becomes more valuable to me than money. In so many aspects of life.