Page 1 of 1

SoCal review(and my first review here)

Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:27 am
by spartabotto2
I recently got an order of five ozs of SoCal, being Gold Borneo, Gold Bent, Red Malay, Red Vietnam, and Green Indo. I'm satisfied with all of them and I'll break it down a bit.

The Gold Borneo had a nice, pain relieving vibe, it gave me a quite a bit of energy, but not too much to make me edgy (which isn't hard). I enjoyed it, but it didn't have very long legs for me. Only a couple hours(normally my doses last a lot longer) 7.5 out of 10.

The Gold Bent I loved. Definitely the star of my order(I generally went for Gold MD at my usual vendor) It gave me that nice little lift I need, pain relief was on point and had a moderate, but nice buzz for a few hours with enough energy to get shit done. Plus it actually helped my ability to concentrate (not usual for me when I take my normal dose). 9 out of 10

The Red Malay was a great addition to my other reds, very calming and enjoyable. Great euphoria, not too sedating, and really good pain relief. Zero complaints there. Very good for the price. 8 out of ten

The Red Vietnam for me personally was very sedating. I could see it being just a good night time dose as it didn't do much else for me asides make me want to lay down. The pain relief was there, it helped, but not as solid as the others. It seems the sedation factor took over everything else. 6 out of 10 because it wasn't really what I was looking for.

The Green Indo, I'll be trying tmmw before work. I feel kind of meh about most greens(I've only found a few I care for, one really damn good, the rest, meh.) but I can't wait to try it if it matches up to most of what I've tried. But I'll add that in an update.

Overall, I enjoyed everything thoroughly so far and will be placing more(and larger) orders. And I'll soon be doing more reviews.

Re: SoCal review(and my first review here)

Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:39 am
by herbalhippie
Great review! And welcome to the forum!

Re: SoCal review(and my first review here)

Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:54 pm
by whiffypants
Great review, lots of description and detail. Thank you!

On a related note, I had some SoCal Red Hulu Kapuas last night and slept incredibly well with zero pain, even though it didn't start off as especially sedating. I really like the last order I got there, the reds especially have been great, and I'm only sorry they were out of their standout strains when I was able to do it.

Re: SoCal review(and my first review here)

Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:51 am
by spartabotto2
I tried to be pretty specific. I'm no vet by any means(under a year and have only had a handful of vendors being kraken, mitcount, Hippo, Lifted Herbal, and SoCal), I started out with Kraken, didn't care for it so tried Hippo, they were okay for a bit. Then I went to mitcount, which was expensive, but I got a first time kilo code(they no longer offer) good kratom, but they raised their prices. Now I'm searching for a good all around vendor or vendors. Nooow I'm here.

Re: SoCal review(and my first review here)

Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:52 am
by whiffypants
It's all good. And if that was your very first review, I can't wait to read your next ones! Welcome aboard, Spartabotto2. :D

Re: SoCal review(and my first review here)

Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:08 pm
by PsilocybeFanaticis
Does anyone have the web link to SoCal Herbal remedies cuz I can't find it online :cry:

Re: SoCal review(and my first review here)

Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:57 pm
by herbalhippie
PsilocybeFanaticis wrote:Does anyone have the web link to SoCal Herbal remedies cuz I can't find it online :cry:
It's in Ballzy's Vendor List but it's listed under the Out of Stock (or very low) section

https://saidit.net/s/KratomVendors/comm ... mber_2018/

Re: SoCal review(and my first review here)

Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:42 am
by whiffypants
Aw, hell. SoCal too? That sucks.

(Apologies for the recommend, Psilo -- didn't realize they were low/out as well.)