Page 1 of 1

Hudson Valley / Garuda kratom

Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2025 10:20 pm
by IndelibleDotInk
*disclosure - I won 1kg of Garuda red bali kratom from Hudson Valley in a free giveaway.

Got the kratom today, 12/12/25 in the afternoon, Hawaii time, lol.

I mixed approx 2.5g into my creatine, almond milk, and a splash of Sonic cherry limeade (comes in packets, I highly recommend them). After five minutes, it came on strong, my pain from my broken ankle (surprisingly the pain only came after the ankle was healed enough not to need PT anymore), my leg where my dog likes to run into me, my other foot which got scratched or bit when I had to break up a fight between my dog and a neighbor's, and my run of the mill aches of a body getting used to being a bit out of prime disappeared. I'm thankful Hudson V sent a red. Anxiety dissolved, did some chores, overall day went from a B- to an A-.

If you have never tried Hudson/Garuda (they are the main sponsors here) you should give them a try. Competitive prices, fresh, powerful kratom, great customer service, and a strong supporter of DoubleM... give them a go!

Re: Hudson Valley / Garuda kratom

Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2025 9:15 pm
by GreenAnimal
Hudson Valley is honestly awesome. I'm not sure why they aren't more popular around here tbh. I've always enjoyed their kratom, especially the greens which are stellar.

Re: Hudson Valley / Garuda kratom

Posted: Sun Dec 28, 2025 8:21 pm
by IndelibleDotInk
Plugging again with my sincere recommendation, spice up your holiday!

Re: Hudson Valley / Garuda kratom

Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2026 9:36 pm
by onespeedstop
I won some 'wild white' from them a couple years back, and that was my morning go-to for months. 3-4 grams of that after my coffee, and I actually got some work done before lunch ha-ha. :lol: I haven't checked since then, but at the time their prices were quite reasonable for a split kilo too. I guess maybe they just aren't glamorous enough or something, cause I thought it was very solid leaf and actually bought a split kilo the next year. If anything, I'd say the red I chose was maybe a little lackluster, but the white and greens were all solid and then some. High value for the price at the time (like $85 shipped for a split kilo or something, and this was about 2020 or 2021 or so).

I just looked and it says $75 for a split kilo in 2026 (Hudson Valley). That is a good price imo.