Page 1 of 1

Golden rule botanicals

Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:10 pm
by Chastainenator
Any of u tried stuff from them? I ordered a split kilo and not sure how I feel about it. It's not bad, but not the best I've had. Not sure if it's me, the blends I got, or what. Just curious about others experience with them. Maybe i shouldn't have gotten blends. Idk, i get easily distracted by names and blend descriptions:/

Re: Golden rule botanicals

Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:49 pm
by dawnm1982
I’ll be honest. It didn’t do much for me. It gave me some energy but didn’t touch my pain. I thought it was just me. I think I became enticed with all the blends myself.

Re: Golden rule botanicals

Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:28 pm
by Brad frerichs
I had there green tiger a few months back and I thought it was pretty good, but I havnt ordered anything since.

Re: Golden rule botanicals

Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:02 pm
by BallzDeep9
Golden Rule is a solid, long established vendor.. June 2016 - that's like eternity in this biz :lol: Two and a half years. Seems like we had 100 new popup vendors, just in Summer 2018 - IMO a history counts for something - Most older vendors have reviews, on a Reddit Search.

I call this a CODE vendor.. On the Vendor List they have "CODE" to indicate, high prices, but frequently (always) running a Code at Checkout on the website. Where to find the latest codes? Like many, they are big on Facebook. Golden Rule is "vetted " in at least 1 big Facebook Group and that's where they do their business.

Check it out. One recent code was BIRD25 - I visit the website. Load into my Cart: Old Tree Green Indo - 8 Ounce - price is $45. (Hmm sounds like a good one!) Enter the coupon code BIRD25 - bingo! Still works. Gives me 10% OFF the price! OK - still around .20 cents PPG, however I'd email them first. Just ask! New Customer discount? Doesn't hurt to ask. "What do you recommend, for Greens?", "When was your latest re-stock?"

NOTE: I see many reports of getting extra Free Samples WITH the 1st order. 8-)

Re: Golden rule botanicals

Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:59 am
by Moral_Anarchist
These guys are my new favorite vendor. Decent prices, nice quality, fast tracked shipping. And every time they send a kilo (which is the maximum you can order at once) you get several small free sample packs of other strains. I highly recommend them